Stray Fawn Community

dead weight || object sim/rp [4/4 CLOSED]

Pancake

38 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy put one arm around milo

"...new names...?" he repeated absently

“Your name is.. Top hat!” You assumed they were talking to you.

Just now, ralsei deltarune said:

(WAIT A SECOND DOES KORI LIVE ALONE OR

(She lives with Rose)

4 minutes ago, ralsei deltarune said:

wooooo cookies!!!!!! kori thought 

”You want one?” Rose asked, the door shutting closed behind her and keys jangling as they were put on their hook.

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

iggy looked over at milo

he looked.. numb. Like there was nothing but static behind his eyes.

”Next is Smoky Quartz.”

”My name is Alice.” Alice muttered.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

he looked.. numb. Like there was nothing but static behind his eyes.

”Next is Smoky Quartz.”

”My name is Alice.” Alice muttered.

iggy stared back at the floor. how did they all get in this situation??? what even was this place?????

he clenched and unclenched his fist on his free arm, trying to not start crying, for milo's sake if not for anyone else's. they would get out of here eventually, right? and then everything would be back to normal!!!!!

2 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy stared back at the floor. how did they all get in this situation??? what even was this place?????

he clenched and unclenched his fist on his free arm, trying to not start crying, for milo's sake if not for anyone else's. they would get out of here eventually, right? and then everything would be back to normal!!!!!

“Then we have.. Thimble.”

”That’s not my name!” Maggie shouted.

5 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy began to tap his foot a bit

The loudspeaker voice went through the other 5 contestants then clapped their hands.

”And.. We are live!”

”Hello viewers! And welcome to Episode one of.. OBF20K! I am you host Craft Book (or CB for short)!” The loudspeaker voice announces, a quiet pop and a puff of smoke appeared in front of the line you and the other contestants were in and when the smoke cleared there standing was.. a craft book, holding a microphone and standing in an energetic pose.

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

The loudspeaker voice went through the other 5 contestants then clapped their hands.

”And.. We are live!”

”Hello viewers! And welcome to Episode one of.. OBF20K! I am you host Craft Book (or CB for short)!” The loudspeaker voice announces, a quiet pop and a puff of smoke appeared in front of the line you and the other contestants were in and when the smoke cleared there standing was.. a craft book, holding a microphone and standing in an energetic pose.

iggy just stared at them, dumbfounded. were they really all just in some tv show now??

6 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy just stared at them, dumbfounded. were they really all just in some tv show now??

“These are the stars of the shows, the contestants!” Craft book gave a wide gesture to the line of people.

One of the contestants tried to jump at Craft Book but was teleported back to where they were before.

”Now now, I know you’re excited but that’s a little too much.” CB said with a chuckle.

”NOW! Onto the first challenge!” CB clapped their hands together, then pointed at the sky..

what were they doing??

4 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“These are the stars of the shows, the contestants!” Craft book gave a wide gesture to the line of people.

One of the contestants tried to jump at Craft Book but was teleported back to where they were before.

”Now now, I know you’re excited but that’s a little too much.” CB said with a chuckle.

”NOW! Onto the first challenge!” CB clapped their hands together, then pointed at the sky..

what were they doing??

iggy squinted up at the sky

50 minutes ago, Pancake said:

”You want one?” Rose asked, the door shutting closed behind her and keys jangling as they were put on their hook.

"yeah!!" 

16 minutes ago, pepper_ said:

iggy squinted up at the sky

Something was very quickly falling through the clouds.

It crashed down onto the ground with a deafening THUD.

”The first challenge is to throw your rock as far as you can, the three people to throw their rock the farthest get to pick the teams!” CB said, clapping their hands and a rock appeared in front of everyone in the line.

”Ready.. On your set.. Go!” And CB pumped one of their fists into the air.

10 minutes ago, polly said:

"yeah!!" 

you took one off the pan and bit into it.

yum

”By the way, you got some mail today, I’m not entirely sure who it’s from it just says “From CB”. Rose hands you a colorful envelope with your name on it and the name ‘CB’.. whoever that is.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

Something was very quickly falling through the clouds.

It crashed down onto the ground with a deafening THUD.

”The first challenge is to throw your rock as far as you can, the three people to throw their rock the farthest get to pick the teams!” CB said, clapping their hands and a rock appeared in front of everyone in the line.

”Ready.. On your set.. Go!” And CB pumped one of their fists into the air.

iggy looked down at his rock, not moving to pick it up.

after a few seconds he looked up at alice to see what she would do

iggy looked down at his rock, not moving to pick it up.

after a few seconds he looked up at alice to see what she would do

She had picked up her rock.

A few other contestants had already thrown their rocks.

Milo took a deep breath.

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She had picked up her rock.

A few other contestants had already thrown their rocks.

Milo took a deep breath.

"o-oh-" iggy looked down at milo because how is someone without arms meant to throw something??

8 minutes ago, Pancake said:

you took one off the pan and bit into it.

yum

”By the way, you got some mail today, I’m not entirely sure who it’s from it just says “From CB”. Rose hands you a colorful envelope with your name on it and the name ‘CB’.. whoever that is.

(uh oh.

kori opened the envelope, they weren't sure they anyone named 'CB' 

"o-oh-" iggy looked down at milo because how is someone without arms meant to throw something??

Milo screamed and kicked his rock as hard as possible then collapsed onto his knees and started crying again.

This drew the attention of a few competitors who looks at Milo, surprised or confused you couldn’t tell.

1 minute ago, ralsei deltarune said:

(uh oh.

kori opened the envelope, they weren't sure they anyone named 'CB' 

“Hello Kori!

I would like to formally invite you to my competition! You will be competing with other contestants for the chance to win 20,000 dollars, if this sounds intriguing to you please come to 1966 Petrichor Drive at 10:00 PM sharp Tonight,

I will be patiently waiting your arrival,

-CB”

The letter read.