Stray Fawn Community

The Starless Family Tree

Star Starless

3 minutes ago, liz starless said:

yay :DD

(wait, who am i related to now?)

everyone /hj

alhaitham (the guy with the gray hair) is your other father, and cookie, pepper, mod, blozz, fade, tornado, imaghost, watersporter, collei, and a lot of undertale/deltarune/genshin impact characters are now related to you (and probably some more people on the forums too, im just forgetful)

Just now, Star Starless said:

everyone /hj

alhaitham (the guy with the gray hair) is your other father, and cookie, pepper, mod, blozz, fade, tornado, imaghost, watersporter, collei, and a lot of undertale/deltarune/genshin impact characters are now related to you (and probably some more people on the forums too, im just forgetful)

thats alot of people in the family father (sorry im forced to call my father that irl so its just normal for me to say it like that)

2 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

everyone /hj

someone needs to make an actual family tree of us

Just now, liz starless said:

someone needs to make an actual family tree of us

there is one somewhere i forget who has it though, but it also hasn't been updated in a while, so here's what im going to do. everyone that is my child write your name and relation to me and how you want me to draw you in this and i'll draw a family tree with everyone's faces

Just now, Star Starless said:

there is one somewhere i forget who has it though, but it also hasn't been updated in a while, so here's what im going to do. everyone that is my child write your name and relation to me and how you want me to draw you in this and i'll draw a family tree with everyone's faces

lizard cake starless (cake as a middle name)

uhh i don't have an actual sona but i have koi? (my main oc in wof and general)

koii.thumb.png.3d7bb8c2c81dab734b848c365b15b66c.png

• Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

everyone /hj

woah we got undertale characters here?

you can just make me the gaming cookie😍

I'm the mother of your child cookie

Draw me with red eyes

Modiano Stellaris Shaden Modiane Modiann

• Paw up 1

blizzard gay starless

HAF46vXi-os6kpTDeYuBcXJ4JSc8KZBJZFZwltutBPbrp62itsTjDxTR7eeuQ-nRszYvCrVJ04hgjt2kguyIH8K1NWVe75Kx9296Yt-cf9M11kltNbPhZoR3tPt2mDHDbI2AG7z_ekLm-ZXQDXL-tQ

• Paw up 1

16 minutes ago, cookie said:

guys did you know i had a family before i became a starless (thats our surname right)...... my parents were kat katumai and nick wilde

yeah its our surname. well you're a part of this family now my child

• Eek! 1

Radar "Zero" Starless (Zero as the middle name)

Radar.thumb.png.09a02b049e61f2c97618d60321b03b7c.png

• Eek! 1