Stray Fawn Community

Raindrops of Red |Warriors Sim/RP{2/4 players}

This Sim/RP will contain things you might be uncomfortable with. Such as>

-Bløød

-De@th

-{Attempted} M*rder

~~~

Main Storyline:

Clans of Heather, Mule, Forest, and Berry. Each living in peace and harmony upon one another. 

But it didn't last long, as a ruthless and cruel warrior of HeatherClan began to become bloodthirsty and ambitious for the title as leader. The warrior of Juniper was soon exiled from the Clan, unwelcomed by all. For the attempted murder of his faithful and noble Clan leader, whom of which left him with permanent scars all along his flank and gained some of her own along the way. 

This former warrior of Clan still lurks, waiting for the right time to pounce. Still wanting and seeking revenge and leadership of one or multiple Clans, and soon all. 

The cat had help from another rogue cat, to spread false rumors among the Clans. Making each one turn on the other, causing battles day and night between them. 

Soon enough, two cats from each Clan began to have dreams. Dreams seemingly sent by the Cats of the Stars. 

Will these eight cats be enough to help the Clans from a battle-filled end? Or will they need more than their own teeth and claws to end war between all Clans? 

Some may pass, some may live. It's just a matter of time before all is found and forgiven. 

~~~~~~~~~

Only 4 players because I don't think 8 players would work. The other 4 will be NPCs. 

~~~

Please choose to be an apprentice or warrior. It just works best with the story. 

<As this, and your, story progresses, will make a story based of of your character and their point of view. If you do not want me to make a separate story, please let me know, otherwise I will be making side stories as this one goes along.>

~~~

Clans

HeatherClan, unfriendly and numb

MuleClan, impressive and agreeable

ForestClan, even-tempered and careful

BerryClan, unemotional and good

~~~

>Note: Do Not Join If You Are Not Going To Be Active, It'll Mess Up The Story.<

~~~

FORM: 

Name: 

Pronouns: 

Appearance: 

Role{Warrior or Apprentice}: 

Clan: 

Other: 

~~~

~{Have Fun!}~

Players:

@no.

Name: Halfmoon

Age{in moons}: 12

Pronouns: he/it

Appearance: a pale grey Tom with a darker grey tail tip and white patches around his face.

Role(kit, apprentice, warrior, elder, deputy, med. cat, leader): warrior

Clan(*do not fill yet): BerryClan

Other stuff: so so so so SO gay

~~

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

Name: Halfpaw

Pronouns: She/her/he/him

Appearance:  

Untitled.thumb.png.082f2c842738d95ab273382e524af3a4.png

Role{Warrior or Apprentice}: apprentice almost warrior

Clan: Heatherclan

Other: afdwef

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Name: Halfpaw

Pronouns: She/her/he/him

Appearance:  yVm9nuJRr10P63cIJmbrGlBjAU4MH2zzsUh5IIOkkHXeQH0VqWGsGdQfliwXYMaIJQsP4Gaqgtpbs169RO8yTu9QSzlELNHFSPW8pCOlmXxlpGztgJd_FINPOz85sGAsm7v_VAymSP0D2_-gpBX_bA

Role{Warrior or Apprentice}: apprentice almost warrior

Clan: Heatherclan

Other: afdwef

double post :sob;

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

This Sim/RP will contain things you might be uncomfortable with. Such as>

-Bløød

-De@th

-{Attempted} M*rder

~~~

Main Storyline:

Clans of Heather, Mule, Forest, and Berry. Each living in peace and harmony upon one another. 

But it didn't last long, as a ruthless and cruel warrior of HeatherClan began to become bloodthirsty and ambitious for the title as leader. The warrior of Juniper was soon exiled from the Clan, unwelcomed by all. For the attempted murder of his faithful and noble Clan leader, whom of which left him with permanent scars all along his flank and gained some of her own along the way. 

This former warrior of Clan still lurks, waiting for the right time to pounce. Still wanting and seeking revenge and leadership of one or multiple Clans, and soon all. 

The cat had help from another rogue cat, to spread false rumors among the Clans. Making each one turn on the other, causing battles day and night between them. 

Soon enough, two cats from each Clan began to have dreams. Dreams seemingly sent by the Cats of the Stars. 

Will these eight cats be enough to help the Clans from a battle-filled end? Or will they need more than their own teeth and claws to end war between all Clans? 

Some may pass, some may live. It's just a matter of time before all is found and forgiven. 

~~~~~~~~~

Only 4 players because I don't think 8 players would work. The other 4 will be NPCs. 

~~~

Please choose to be an apprentice or warrior. It just works best with the story. 

<As this, and your, story progresses, will make a story based of of your character and their point of view. If you do not want me to make a separate story, please let me know, otherwise I will be making side stories as this one goes along.>

~~~

Clans

HeatherClan, unfriendly and numb

MuleClan, impressive and agreeable

ForestClan, even-tempered and careful

BerryClan, unemotional and good

~~~

>Note: Do Not Join If You Are Not Going To Be Active, It'll Mess Up The Story.<

~~~

FORM: 

Name: 

Pronouns: 

Appearance: 

Role{Warrior or Apprentice}: 

Clan: 

Other: 

~~~

~{Have Fun!}~

FORM:

Name: Ghostpaw

pronouns: She/her

Appearance:A, Black she cat with short fur. She has a Sleek black cape marking, with light black paws.

Apprentice

Forest clan 

3F7668F1-5B4F-4740-9DFC-4B0EA5B6E3EF.png

• Paw up 1

5 minutes ago, Artanskitty said:

FORM:

Name: Ghostpaw

pronouns: She/her

Appearance:A, Black she cat with short fur. She has a Sleek black cape marking, with light black paws.

Apprentice

Heatherclan

3F7668F1-5B4F-4740-9DFC-4B0EA5B6E3EF.png

I apologize, but there's already somebody in HeatherClan. 

You can choose from MuleClan and ForestClan.