Stray Fawn Community

Raindrops of Red |Warriors Sim/RP{2/4 players}

On 9/3/2022 at 8:09 PM, __________________________ said:

"Just before it starts to get dark." Darksplash mewed. "I was going to catch some sleep before then."

"Okay, see you then."

On 9/4/2022 at 8:44 AM, __________________________ said:

Sorry-

its okay!!

On 9/4/2022 at 8:53 AM, __________________________ said:

Just then, another kit pounced on you from behind. 

"You can never defeat all might SunnyClan!" The kit declared. 

"SunnyClan warriors! Attack!" The silver tabby kit demanded. 

Soon, almost all the kits swarmed you. Five kits to one apprentice. 

Halfpaw was basically suffocating in playing kits and roared (not too loud) in defeat. "Noo!! The almighty SunnyClan has defeated the great Halfclaw! I have underestimated the strongest Clan in the world....... Bleh!"

Halfpaw played dead, and had to restrain herself from laughing.

8 hours ago, sewer water said:

"Okay, see you then."

Darksplash nodded and slipped into the warriors den.

"Halfmoon!" You heard a young voice call for you. "Halfmoon!!"

7 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Halfpaw was basically suffocating in playing kits and roared (not too loud) in defeat. "Noo!! The almighty SunnyClan has defeated the great Halfclaw! I have underestimated the strongest Clan in the world....... Bleh!"

Halfpaw played dead, and had to restrain herself from laughing.

The swarm of kits stopped and looked. 

"Sunnystar! We did it!" a golden tabby kit mewed cheerfully. "We defeated Halfclaw!"

The silver tabby kit purred. "And now we will show our victory!"

The five kits began to meow-- which only sounded like they were newborns mewing for their mothers-- and one of the other apprentices sat and watched in amusement.

12 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Darksplash nodded and slipped into the warriors den.

"Halfmoon!" You heard a young voice call for you. "Halfmoon!!"

He turned around to see where the voice was coming from.

15 hours ago, __________________________ said:

Wrenpaw was padding up to you. "Halfmoon!" He mewed. "What are we gonna do until sundown?"

"We could do battle training!"

On 9/6/2022 at 9:51 PM, __________________________ said:

The swarm of kits stopped and looked. 

"Sunnystar! We did it!" a golden tabby kit mewed cheerfully. "We defeated Halfclaw!"

The silver tabby kit purred. "And now we will show our victory!"

The five kits began to meow-- which only sounded like they were newborns mewing for their mothers-- and one of the other apprentices sat and watched in amusement.

Halfpaw smiles at the kits and sits up slowly, unsure of what to do now.

9 hours ago, sewer water said:

"We could do battle training!"

The excitement in Wrenpaw's eyes slowly faded. "Oh.." He glanced down, but the looked back up a second later, his eyes brightened. "I mean, yay!"

6 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Halfpaw smiles at the kits and sits up slowly, unsure of what to do now.

"Don't celebrate just yet!" The other apprentice challenged, approaching. "For the almighty Rosethorn has joined this battle."

Rosepaw(the apprentice) got into a playful crouch next to you, facing the kits, who all stopped mewing and turned, gasping.

11 hours ago, __________________________ said:

"Don't celebrate just yet!" The other apprentice challenged, approaching. "For the almighty Rosethorn has joined this battle."

Rosepaw(the apprentice) got into a playful crouch next to you, facing the kits, who all stopped mewing and turned, gasping.

Halfpaw grinned. "Muahaha... though I am wounded, I shall fight until my last breath! I will not be defeated!!"

The excitement in Wrenpaw's eyes slowly faded. "Oh.." He glanced down, but the looked back up a second later, his eyes brightened. "I mean, yay!

Halfmoon, noticing his expressions, tried to find out why he didnt want to do battle training, "hmmmm. What do you want to do?"

On 9/9/2022 at 9:14 AM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Halfpaw grinned. "Muahaha... though I am wounded, I shall fight until my last breath! I will not be defeated!!"

One of the kits turned to the silver tabby kit, "Sunnystar, What do we do now?"

The silver tabby kit, supposedly Sunnystar, mewed, "We outnumber them, five to two. We fight with the spirits of StarClan!"

The kit seemed to have a fighting and brave spirit. She would make a good warrior.

On 9/9/2022 at 10:15 AM, bloooooooooooooooooooooozz said:

Halfmoon, noticing his expressions, tried to find out why he didn't want to do battle training, "hmmmm. What do you want to do?"

Wrenpaw gave you a confused look, then thought for a second. "Uhm.. Hunting?" He offered.

Wrenpaw gave you a confused look, then thought for a second. "Uhm.. Hunting?" He offered.

"Okay, we can go hunt by the ForestClan border."

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Sure!" He mewed happily. 

You lead the way out of camp and towards the border with ForestClan, Wrenpaw followed close behind.

As they padded through the bracken, Halfmoon paused to search for prey.

Just now, __________________________ said:

You caught a faint scent of a mouse, and another of a bird.

He focused more on the bird, he knew he was good at jumping if it tried to fly away.

13 hours ago, __________________________ said:

One of the kits turned to the silver tabby kit, "Sunnystar, What do we do now?"

The silver tabby kit, supposedly Sunnystar, mewed, "We outnumber them, five to two. We fight with the spirits of StarClan!"

The kit seemed to have a fighting and brave spirit. She would make a good warrior.

Halfpaw crouched menacingly

@Artanskitty

Sorry for the ping, and I don't mean to be rude but

If you aren't or cannot be active in the sim/rp, then I will have to either replace or remove your character for another person to join or for me to play as. I really am not trying to be rude or mean in any way, but if you can't stick to the rp then your character will be removed because then it'll just be taking up space for if someone else wanted to join or it might take up too much time and the other players won't be able to resume their story soon.

Please choose to either remove your character or to do the rp. Please and thank you. If I don't have a reply in the next 2 days, which will be September 15th EST, then I will automatically remove your character and replace it with either another player's if they want to join or I will create another cat. Thank you.

Just now, bloooooooooooooooooooooozz said:

He focused more on the bird, he knew he was good at jumping if it tried to fly away.

You stalked toward the bird, soon, another scent intertwined with the bird scent.

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Halfpaw crouched menacingly

Sunnykit and two of the other kits crouched. the other two kits hesitated.

2 hours ago, __________________________ said:

You stalked toward the bird, soon, another scent intertwined with the bird scent.

He stopped and tried to identify the second scent.

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2022 at 3:04 PM, __________________________ said:

//gah- I'm so so sorry 

The second sent was unknown. You couldn't recognize it. But it was definitely a cat.

Halfmoon tilted his head. He signaled to Wrenpaw to keep quiet and started following the scent of the cat.

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2022 at 2:52 PM, distorted fawn said:

Halfmoon tilted his head. He signaled to Wrenpaw to keep quiet and started following the scent of the cat.

You followed the scent, it got stronger as you padded toward it. 

The cat's scent was recognizable now. It was familiar, a cat you had met at a Gathering, maybe?

On 11/1/2022 at 3:05 PM, Cozy Fawn said:

Halfpaw slunk towards them a few steps, keeping her eyes locked on the kits.

Sunnykit flicked her tail to one of the other kits, signaling to them. The kit she signaled to began to make their way to the side of you, flicking their ears.

On 1/3/2023 at 1:26 PM, __________________________ said:

You followed the scent, it got stronger as you padded toward it. 

The cat's scent was recognizable now. It was familiar, a cat you had met at a Gathering, maybe?

He continued to get closer. he wanted a good look at this cat, to see if it was a friend or foe.