Stray Fawn Community

Raindrops of Red |Warriors Sim/RP{2/4 players}

22 hours ago, when the who you when the said:

He walked over to Golddusk, watching Darkflower as she left.

The gray tom stood in the center of the crowded warriors. 

"Dawnfrost, Rainstripe, Shadedawn. You three take the evening patrol." He assagined. "Darksplash, Ravenberry, and Skydapple. I want you to take tomorrow's hunting patrol. Smokesong and Stormriver, you two and I will take the dawn patrol."

the cat's whose name was mentioned all nodded in turn, most walking away to the warriors den to get rest.

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

The gray tom stood in the center of the crowded warriors. 

"Dawnfrost, Rainstripe, Shadedawn. You three take the evening patrol." He assagined. "Darksplash, Ravenberry, and Skydapple. I want you to take tomorrow's hunting patrol. Smokesong and Stormriver, you two and I will take the dawn patrol."

the cat's whose name was mentioned all nodded in turn, most walking away to the warriors den to get rest.

He walked up to Golddusk, "Do you have space in any patrols for me?"

22 hours ago, when the who you when the said:

He walked up to Golddusk, "Do you have space in any patrols for me?"

He stopped to think. "Actually, yes. You, Frostheart, and Wrenpaw. Take a patrol through the territory for any signs of that dog." He mewed. "It would be a great help if Fidgetstar decides to chase it off."

On 1/23/2023 at 12:13 PM, __________________________ said:

"Warriors! Atta-" Sunnykit was cut off by none other than Fangdawn, her mother. 

"Sunnykit, Riverkit, Ravenkit!" She called. "Come inside for your nap!"

The three kits puffed in disappointment. "Bye Halfpaw.." Sunnykit mewed, her two siblings following her to the nursery.

Halfpaw smiled at Sunnykit. "Bye you guys, have a good nap!" She smiled and huffed as she sat down in the clearing.

22 hours ago, Cozy Fawn said:

Halfpaw smiled at Sunnykit. "Bye you guys, have a good nap!" She smiled and huffed as she sat down in the clearing.

Rabbitcloud, your adopted brother, sat next to you. 

His mother, Brightskies, had fostered you when your parents weren't around to take care of you. You knew they both were from the Clan, but you never heard what happened to them.

"How's training?" He mewed

1 hour ago, __________________________ said:

Rabbitcloud, your adopted brother, sat next to you. 

His mother, Brightskies, had fostered you when your parents weren't around to take care of you. You knew they both were from the Clan, but you never heard what happened to them.

"How's training?" He mewed

"Hmm-? Oh, Hello. It's going alright, I think I'm getting closer to my assessment." She responded.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:51 AM, __________________________ said:

He stopped to think. "Actually, yes. You, Frostheart, and Wrenpaw. Take a patrol through the territory for any signs of that dog." He mewed. "It would be a great help if Fidgetstar decides to chase it off."

"Alright, thanks."