Stray Fawn Community

Um... help?

Lilytuft

Just now, polly said:

fearful i cant tell if this is sarcasm or not 

uhhhhhh what rule is it fearful 

I watch minecraft videos

image.png.62c6c404e52a45f256d216d6c739569f.png

Though their google doc specifically mentions posting about it, which I don't really do

image.png.7e2b1a4822e146de0a5520ac4af39481.png

Do I tell them?

8 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

I watch minecraft videos

Though their google doc specifically mentions posting about it, which I don't really do

Do I tell them?

uhhhhhh maybe? idk really 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

I watch minecraft videos

Do I tell them?

Honestly, I'm not rlly sure what tumblr is or if ur really friends with this person...so maybe I'm not able to answer this but I guess I'll just put some general friend advice out there and u can ignore if N/A. If they're really ur friend they should make an exception for u. If you think they'll be upset if you hide it then you might bring it up but at the same time that's kinda unnatural. Maybe if it comes up in the course of conversation. Just don't try and pretend like you don't if it does come up. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Honestly, I'm not rlly sure what tumblr is or if ur really friends with this person...so maybe I'm not able to answer this but I guess I'll just put some general friend advice out there and u can ignore if N/A. If they're really ur friend they should make an exception for u. If you think they'll be upset if you hide it then you might bring it up but at the same time that's kinda unnatural. Maybe if it comes up in the course of conversation. Just don't try and pretend like you don't if it does come up. 

You're alive?!? And thanks for the advice. I don't think they'd be too upset since I can't even remember who initiated the interactions and drawing fanart of a youtuber shouldn't be as serious of an offence as the other stuff on the list. My irl friends adviced to just not bring it up and that's probably what I'll do.

• Paw up 1

35 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

You're alive?!? And thanks for the advice. I don't think they'd be too upset since I can't even remember who initiated the interactions and drawing fanart of a youtuber shouldn't be as serious of an offence as the other stuff on the list. My irl friends adviced to just not bring it up and that's probably what I'll do.

Yup I'm alive :) I thought word would get around pretty quick on the forums, but here's my official "I'm alive!" post: 

Yeah that sounds like the right thing to do in this situation then, glad u figured it out.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Impersonation of cucumbers said:

Ze's updated it.

image.png.1e571c60d8ebf3a1e6363c1f21c7770d.png

I'm not sure if it means just the SMP or the ccs entirely so I'm coming clean. Wish me luck

aaaa gl!!!!!!!!!!! this type of stuff is so stressful to me i hope it goes alright for you /gen !!!!

• Thanks 1

On 9/11/2022 at 11:14 PM, Impersonation of cucumbers said:

I watch minecraft videos

Do I tell them?

why do they put /s in the word????

16 hours ago, GAMINGSPOOKIE said:

what kind of dni list has mcyt watchers anyway. like not even just dsmp all minecraft??? for what????

Apparently it's partially for all the parasocial stuff going on in the fandom