Stray Fawn Community

Which of my Niche Playthroughs should I continue?

Chiyanna

Which of my playthroughs should I continue?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Choose up to 4, no more please

• Storymode Playthrough (youtube)
    • RemnantClan (warriors)
    • Never Born (fittingly, was never started)
    • TerrorClan (warriors)
    • The Last Sabers
    • Zebras of Nissana (youtube)
    • Flies Challenge (youtube)
    • The Psychopath's Island (youtube)
    • Community Challenge?? (revive?)
    • Prehistoric Salt Black and White (+Ketchup)
    • Nicheling Observation Programme
    • Frog challenge
    • Any I forgot

This poll is closed to new votes

I figured you guys were due for a poll from me, and what better one than this after me being gone so long? As much as I love all my playthroughs and Niche stories, only some can be continued (at a time anyway).

I don't know which are even able to be continued at this point, but once I figure it out I should be able to get going on at least one of them. This poll will help me to decide which ones should be put on indefinate hiatus, and which I should try my hardest to continue. I am an indecisive person so this should help. Also, I always wanted to gauge the popularity of certain of my playthroughs compared to others, so this will fufill that wish as well!

Multiple votes are allowed since there are so many options, but please only 4 maximum. Also let me know as soon as possible if I missed one. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@Sky did you like the post to remember to vote later? Forgive me if this is pushy, but I'd actually really like to see which of my playthroughs you like(d) the best!

Unfortunately I cannot remember any of these, either because it's been so long or I never read them (I don't read playthrough very often anymore). I'll try looking them up now so maybe I can vote! ❤️

• Paw up 1