Stray Fawn Community

ꋖꍩꈼ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒ꂑꋖꐞ ꁅ꒒ꂑꋖꀯꍩ (The Reality Glitch) any fandom rp/sim [8/8 spots filled] (!)CLOSED(!) *still need npcs!!*

ap0110

Noah heard a loud crack outside his house, like a thunderbolt, he felt the ground shake and he stumbled walking down the hallway. He threw open his front door and looked outside. The sky was falling.

What looked like giant shards of glass were falling from the sky, and as Noah watched it, the sky flashed a bunch of different neon colors and the shards of glass had entire pieces of land on them. Noah could see a giant palace, a forest, a futuristic city, and a temple, and that wa just some of it. As the giant shards fell from the sky, Noah blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically a bunch of different realities are colliding, and a bunch of different people from different realities/fandoms are together and trying to find their way back to their own reality.

ALSO NOAH IS BACK!!!! THE WING GUY FROM ELYSIUM!!!!!!

Character Form:

Name:

Sexuality:

Gender/Pronouns:

Appearance:

Other notes:

characters from any fandoms are allowed.

Name: Noah

Sexuality: gggggggggay

Gender/Pronouns: male (he/it)

Appearance: strawberry blond hair, average height, brown eyes, lots of freckles, angel wings on his back.

Other notes: innocent little bean 🥺 has wings and wind powers bc yes. likes to wear big oversized hoodies with holes ut in the back for his wings

here is the font in the title if anyone wants to use it

ꁲ ꋰ ꀯ ꂠ ꈼ ꄞ ꁅ ꍩ ꂑ ꒻ ꀗ ꒒ ꂵ ꋊ ꂦ ꉣ ꁷ ꌅ ꌚ ꋖ ꐇ ꀰ ꅏ ꇒ ꐞ ꁴ

ꁲ ꋰ ꀯ ꂠ ꈼ ꄞ ꁅ ꍩ ꂑ ꒻ ꀗ ꒒ ꂵ ꋊ ꂦ ꉣ ꁷ ꌅ ꌚ ꋖ ꐇ ꀰ ꅏ ꇒ ꐞ ꁴ

Name: Ozzy

Sexuality: gay gay homosexual gay<3

Gender/Pronouns: It/He/They

Appearance: a short, human...? looking being who wears a white mask with a smile on it, he has a black top-hat with a purple bow on it. he wears a black vest with a white dress shirt along with a black tie, he wears black boots. his hair is black and fluffy with the ends fading to purple, he has small wings and a long, imp like tail. his wings have heart outlines in the middle.

Other notes: he is, a bit of an unusual character, often referring to himself as an eldritch horror god from the deepest pits of hell. he has the ability to summon dark entities along with black clouds or shadowy hands.. however, despite his menacing abilities he only uses them when he feels extremely threatened, he is very sweet and reasonable most of the time and is rarely seen as dangerous, but he has his moments...

• Like 1

• ap0110 changed the title to ꋖꍩꈼ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒ꂑꋖꐞ ꁅ꒒ꂑꋖꀯꍩ (The Reality Glitch) any fandom rp/sim [4/5 spots filled] (!)OPEN(!)
2 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

will definitely join this

debating which of my ocs to be a

2 hours ago, DidIAsk said:

oh, r we adding ocs to this? if so, I'M TOTALLY JOINING!

7 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

HAND A SPOT OVER, IDIOT /lh

🤚🤚

I'm sick in bed rn I'll make a character laterrrr

saved a spot for you all

• Eek! 1

Name: Spira

Tribe/Clan: ???

Description: A strange, winged cat who can be seen, rarely, jumping through a portal to switch realms. She mainly stays in the realm of Warriors but will often visit others, especially ones relating to flying creatures. Nobody knows what realm she lives in herself, or if she even has one.

Personality: Mysterious, somewhat reserved around strangers, cute and cuddly once you know her.

Sexuality: Asexual

Partner: N/A

Other: Has just rarely been seen by anybody.

Powers: She is able to create portals, she can make small effects appear in any area near her (e.g glitter, confetti, snow). Those are her only confirmed powers. Others are unknown.

Small Story: She was born winged, in who knows what realm- but it must have been a bad omen because she was immediately banished from her home. She travels around often, never staying in one spot for a week or more. Maybe…

__

__

Name: Spira

Sexuality: Asexual

Gender/Pronouns: She/her

Appearance: AGEwszcBWU1eIYWBkzKWl9uPLjXDBZw8jHLrxFIiNX-XRJvHfJD0v8GIPNO4qd1SfQfjLmuRw9R5lDSqawLOMNg1iFPCzsTUg81Imak57xahtv2AXDnrynzRYOEI-ffMztiaP8aDsmLQwJ-FbQLZyv1CxByqgvzimjXV_-kMma1EQVpM7GU6r6QF

Other notes: Has just rarely been seen by anybody.

• Like 1

• ap0110 changed the title to ꋖꍩꈼ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒ꂑꋖꐞ ꁅ꒒ꂑꋖꀯꍩ (The Reality Glitch) any fandom rp/sim [5/5 spots filled] (!)CLOSED(!) *HAND OVER YOUR NPCS*
2 minutes ago, polly said:

IM GOING TO RAGE I WAS GOING TO JOIN WITH TELEVISON BUT I WAS AT THE DENIST GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I CAN MAKE THEM AN NPC JUST FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE FIRST POST AND I'LL PUT THEM IN THE RP

6 minutes ago, polly said:

IM GOING TO RAGE I WAS GOING TO JOIN WITH TELEVISON BUT I WAS AT THE DENIST GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pol e if you really want to join really bad i can b an npc and you can have my spot :ozzy_thumbs_up:

1 minute ago, bloooooooooooooooooooooozz said:

I CAN MAKE THEM AN NPC JUST FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE FIRST POST AND I'LL PUT THEM IN THE RP

im not really that comfy with them being a npc (their a comfort oc & super special to me) but thanks for asking 

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, bloooooooooooooooooooooozz said:

saved a spot for you all

4 hours ago, bloooooooooooooooooooooozz said:

Noah heard a loud crack outside his house, like a thunderbolt, he felt the ground shake and he stumbled walking down the hallway. He threw open his front door and looked outside. The sky was falling.

What looked like giant shards of glass were falling from the sky, and as Noah watched it, the sky flashed a bunch of different neon colors and the shards of glass had entire pieces of land on them. Noah could see a giant palace, a forest, a futuristic city, and a temple, and that wa just some of it. As the giant shards fell from the sky, Noah blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically a bunch of different realities are colliding, and a bunch of different people from different realities/fandoms are together and trying to find their way back to their own reality.

ALSO NOAH IS BACK!!!! THE WING GUY FROM ELYSIUM!!!!!!

Character Form: fallen angel

Name: Sydney "Syd" Strickland

Sexuality: lesbian

Gender/Pronouns: female (she/her

Appearance: has multiple appearances, but her main appearance is long, wavy, brown hair, with hints of red-orange and dirty blonde, light brown (almost yellow) eyes, usually wears a light purple (almost lavender, but a more rich purple) shirt and jean shorts with yellow converse shoes

Other notes:

multiple aliases/shifts - shapeshifter - shapeshifting takes energy from her, causing her to tire herself periodically - tries to write everything that happens during each shapeshifting section (shift) others - has to take pictures of her shifts to make sure there are no altercations to each shift- kidnapped by mother - her mom is the reason she stated her investigation in mystery robber - not allowed to look in a mirror at all when she looks relatively close to her base shift (the one she found that she could shapeshift in) - has trauma from base shift due to mother kidnapping her

Shifts list-

Sydney Strickland (base shift)

Syd White

Sydney Chamberlin

characters from any fandoms are allowed.

• Paw up 1