Stray Fawn Community

ꋖꍩꈼ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒ꂑꋖꐞ ꁅ꒒ꂑꋖꀯꍩ (The Reality Glitch) any fandom rp/sim [8/8 spots filled] (!)CLOSED(!) *still need npcs!!*

ap0110

1 minute ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Tango decided to look around, but to walk away from the figure. 

There are tall trees all around you, forming an almost perfect circle. The clearing was a small patch of grass big enough to fit about ten dragons. The figure next to you was a humanoid person who seemed to be asleep.

-investigate the figure

-explore the woods

-cyo

On 9/19/2022 at 4:02 PM, Berney said:

Name: arapaima

Sexuality: asexual

Gender/Pronouns: she/they

Appearance: man i need to remake her ref

arapaima.thumb.png.6e324f7de8a9c7d3d389f19397e8af8c.png

Other notes: sarcastic 50% of the time. barely laughs at anything but if she does it's dad jokes

4 minutes ago, Berney said:

There are tall trees all around you, forming an almost perfect circle. The clearing was a small patch of grass big enough to fit about ten dragons. The figure next to you was a humanoid person who seemed to be asleep.

-explore the woods

(Wait has Tango been shrunk or is he still big compared to the other person?)

Nope, he wasn't dealing with a scavenger today. It went to go explore the forest. 

3 minutes ago, soda bottle said:

You find yourself on a bustling street, humanoid figures push past you. There are harsh corners and bright lights everywhere.

-cyo

1 minute ago, soda bottle said:

they blinked. "what in the three freaking moons-"

all of a sudden, everything goes silence, horns stop honking, voices stop shouting, all the humanoid figures disappear and you find yourself completely alone.

-cyo

5 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Wait has Tango been shrunk or is he still big compared to the other person?)

Nope, he wasn't dealing with a scavenger today. It went to go explore the forest. 

blank_tradingcard.jpg?Expires=1670986423&Signature=rw4Fd~y06tFT8yOx5HBmgeb0iDn3e6O3Lk6tFS~CZDyrMHdyxy~e3V2zIRxR16CTdmFvfbjQ9GL2CCq~QbSlWKI80Q-7n9zpNahxTc-7hiEQ~JHhW~NC3o7YEc6wY3D6KphWgrhDxmjLE6O9L9VN1AF5gqLCB2i3mUy3Cn8Fkmnh1nTEO-V6v7w~L96X3yOPBDG1sVgoTrwm-xxo1fj6XKeMk8kpsACb1U3HtPm-heODvseXEW6PnmZYYh91cAGIFHLYnw~UN-o71k11i4O93kyMb~xajdoy-6SXiaYxDipzvnJehr8bKONyIUU5XORCxirtPE49yo1gV205ACWknw__&Key-Pair-Id=K1ZXCNMC55M2IL

the forest was eerily silent. The only sounds you heard were the sound of your own footsteps and your own breathing.

-cyo

1 minute ago, Berney said:

all of a sudden, everything goes silence, horns stop honking, voices stop shouting, all the humanoid figures disappear and you find yourself completely alone.

-cyo

"and i thought i saw everything." she murmured, looking around

"and i thought i saw everything." she murmured, looking around

you saw a building with its door open that seemed to lead into another world.

blank_tradingcard.jpg?Expires=1670986672&Signature=zhplcUP05~3trPbk9V1~IM2gBdAG3YHIUWan8FBV92w0JBqlP~gUj87k1iOIUfMoG832bmR5Jew~H-cfgxfJnxzYVKXHnxriO0kMaye4OXVhRjxMDinRrc83JMQwPr~QllopTgsicWZ-UA7-RgGCMNnAYj2IfsqMQ1KUmD9F6MoA-5uKx2gNJN5zhkTiOb-lg26WTuBzjqcyN4i3BFU10jpXGIH0tr~MY4CpRb6rOClFImArbbzEihk44ps4mLqKVkgOD57JVDDj-W~D~Jl0MtxXW5EWRHL~fJo-2aMKd3P~6r36hQ~YCD8K2E-olyVVcVjC~9nOZgBO~9jdgRuLyg__&Key-Pair-Id=K1ZXCNMC55M2IL

-cyo

Just now, GreenTheCrowFox said:

This was fine, the silence was nice, he kept wandering. 

As you walk you almost fall into a hole, you peer into it out of curiosity.

blank_tradingcard.jpg?Expires=1670986913&Signature=T~ek~B23ZMZsvDDMK2AgHDoTP42o1UMuEw6wiN2wrWsNDBYiZmlh7F1iG~9erdkPnIKLOyErOi4anvryvVj62Zlafubf8mAx3XWP23PcJal9zrD3gVTObTKP-eCzAzeTK9gl54I6uRs5~gN1qvNJKx8GUXaGabfkZHyI-Ptq6SEAITwK8QjV8mQEHNNwAFLC8xRHQ3uiG-dc7Lcb~~bFxF2qkbGc0U6d9GZuZtuuFwIi7yWXaLgvAQeL3FTuzdDjOWHxtqrSeMMjcmiK3ND74KCZudpGgNUt6Zf0CBnWamjOXDMu-ldAbke4TNOGQW4wOZaqDCWl7Hw1F1cLxrIiuA__&Key-Pair-Id=K1ZXCNMC55M2IL

-investigate

1 minute ago, Berney said:

you saw a building with its door open that seemed to lead into another world.

blank_tradingcard.jpg?Expires=1670986672&Signature=zhplcUP05~3trPbk9V1~IM2gBdAG3YHIUWan8FBV92w0JBqlP~gUj87k1iOIUfMoG832bmR5Jew~H-cfgxfJnxzYVKXHnxriO0kMaye4OXVhRjxMDinRrc83JMQwPr~QllopTgsicWZ-UA7-RgGCMNnAYj2IfsqMQ1KUmD9F6MoA-5uKx2gNJN5zhkTiOb-lg26WTuBzjqcyN4i3BFU10jpXGIH0tr~MY4CpRb6rOClFImArbbzEihk44ps4mLqKVkgOD57JVDDj-W~D~Jl0MtxXW5EWRHL~fJo-2aMKd3P~6r36hQ~YCD8K2E-olyVVcVjC~9nOZgBO~9jdgRuLyg__&Key-Pair-Id=K1ZXCNMC55M2IL

-cyo

she stared at it. well isnt this just convenient, some door leading who knows where and what the hell is even this place.

she stared at it. well isnt this just convenient, some door leading who knows where and what the hell is even this place.

it started to creak shut, and you wondered if you should grab it before it closes.

-let it close

-stop it

2 minutes ago, soda bottle said:

they sighed. fine. just because maybe itll lead home.

you opened it and peered around at the new place you were in. You were in a forest clearing with a humanoid figure asleep on the grassy ground. You noticed footprints leading into the trees.

-cyo

Just now, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Spira stepped back. This place was weird.. She didn't want to be here. Maybe.... She attempted using her abilities to open a portal to her home.

A small crack in the air formed, but before it got big enough for you to go through it fizzled out.

-cyo

1 hour ago, Berney said:

You find yourself in a forest clearing, far away from your home, you can see another figure close to you.

-look around

You find yourself in an unfamiliar place, there are two figures close to you.

-look around 

You seem to be in what looks like a throne room.

-look around

You find yourself in a forest clearing, you can see another figure close to you.

-look around

-look around 

-look around 

-look around