Stray Fawn Community

ꋖꍩꈼ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒ꂑꋖꐞ ꁅ꒒ꂑꋖꀯꍩ (The Reality Glitch) any fandom rp/sim [8/8 spots filled] (!)CLOSED(!) *still need npcs!!*

ap0110

2 minutes ago, Berney said:

you opened it and peered around at the new place you were in. You were in a forest clearing with a humanoid figure asleep on the grassy ground. You noticed footprints leading into the trees.

-cyo

"wow. more weird places. YAY." she thought out loud sarcastically and followed the footprints

2 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

-look around

a winged cat is pacing back and forth to one side of you and there's a humanoid figure asleep on the other side.

-cyo

Just now, Berney said:

a winged cat is pacing back and forth to one side of you and there's a humanoid figure asleep on the other side.

-cyo

(btw ur in the same hallway place as fade)

• Eek! 2

2 minutes ago, soda bottle said:

"wow. more weird places. YAY." she thought out loud sarcastically and followed the footprints

they led through the woods for a while, and at the end you found another dragon peering into a hole in the ground.

(this is gree's character jsyk)

-cyo

19 minutes ago, Berney said:

As you walk you almost fall into a hole, you peer into it out of curiosity.

blank_tradingcard.jpg?Expires=1670986913&Signature=T~ek~B23ZMZsvDDMK2AgHDoTP42o1UMuEw6wiN2wrWsNDBYiZmlh7F1iG~9erdkPnIKLOyErOi4anvryvVj62Zlafubf8mAx3XWP23PcJal9zrD3gVTObTKP-eCzAzeTK9gl54I6uRs5~gN1qvNJKx8GUXaGabfkZHyI-Ptq6SEAITwK8QjV8mQEHNNwAFLC8xRHQ3uiG-dc7Lcb~~bFxF2qkbGc0U6d9GZuZtuuFwIi7yWXaLgvAQeL3FTuzdDjOWHxtqrSeMMjcmiK3ND74KCZudpGgNUt6Zf0CBnWamjOXDMu-ldAbke4TNOGQW4wOZaqDCWl7Hw1F1cLxrIiuA__&Key-Pair-Id=K1ZXCNMC55M2IL

-investigate

It looked into the hole. Huh, wonder what this is about. There are no noises here so something must not live here, right? 

1 minute ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

It looked into the hole. Huh, wonder what this is about. There are no noises here so something must not live here, right? 

you heard a shout from behind you.

-cyo

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"That doesn't usually happen...." she muttered. /Maybe there isn't enough of a slice in space for me to make a usable portal../

you heard the wingless cat stirring.

-cyo

7 minutes ago, Berney said:

-cyo

Shroomstar stayed where he was before, waiting for anything to interact with him. He was confused, and extremely unaware of what was happening

5 hours ago, Berney said:

You find yourself in a forest clearing, far away from your home, you can see another figure close to you.

-look around

You find yourself in an unfamiliar place, there are two figures close to you.

-look around 

You seem to be in what looks like a throne room.

-look around

You find yourself in a forest clearing, you can see another figure close to you.

-look around

-look around 

-look around 

"Oh god not again" he sat up and rubbed his forehead. "Can't I go one day without being flung into some magical quest!"

Npc

Character Form:

Name: Andy

Sexuality: gay

Gender/Pronouns: she/her

Appearance: what seems to be a alien, long green braids with purple tints, tan skin with freckles, wears a sort of armor

Other notes: I made her up on the spot, so no idea what fandom she’d be apart of. Jay is her girlfren

Character Form:

Name: Lauren

Sexuality: gay

Gender/Pronouns: she/her/they

Appearance: light brown hair, blue tips, blue skin, has a third eye, hair is about to shoulders, often wears dresses

Other notes: also made up on the spot. Andy is her girlfren

Character Form:

Name: Glasshoard

Sexuality: bisexual

Gender/Pronouns: he/it/they

Appearance: SandWing/IceWing, pearly white scales, typical hybrid look w/ jewelry

Other notes: your to decide, but they are greedy and LOVE treasure

(Sorry these npc charcters took so long, i was at my friends house)

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Berney said:

You find yourself in a forest clearing, far away from your home, you can see another figure close to you.

-look around

Ozzy stood up, and looked around.. where was he..? The last thing he remembered doing was sitting in his office writing stories.. how did he get here?

Seeing the figure, he hesitantly stepped towards them.. maybe they would know where he was..?

20 hours ago, Berney said:
On 9/20/2022 at 8:47 AM, DidIAsk said:

You seem to be in what looks like a throne room.

-look around

Sydney looks around, and decides to explore the throne room, looking to see if she'll find anything shiny*

*BTW, i forgot to add that she loves shiny things, and enjoys collecting them. (she's like a niffler, but more... ...thoughtful)

• Paw up 1

Just now, DidIAsk said:

Sydney looks around, and decides to explore the throne room, looking to see if she'll find anything shiny*

*BTW, i forgot to add that she loves shiny things, and enjoys collecting them. (she's like a niffler, but more... ...thoughtful). She is also very observant.

the last thing she remembered was studying for her upcoming science test.

17 hours ago, Star Starless said:

"Oh god not again" he sat up and rubbed his forehead. "Can't I go one day without being flung into some magical quest!"

(you are in the hallway place with fade and pale so just respond to their posts)