Stray Fawn Community

ꋖꍩꈼ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒ꂑꋖꐞ ꁅ꒒ꂑꋖꀯꍩ (The Reality Glitch) any fandom rp/sim [8/8 spots filled] (!)CLOSED(!) *still need npcs!!*

ap0110

4 hours ago, Ozzy. said:

Ozzy stood up, and looked around.. where was he..? The last thing he remembered doing was sitting in his office writing stories.. how did he get here?

Seeing the figure, he hesitantly stepped towards them.. maybe they would know where he was..?

(oop tango left so theres no figure anymore 😅)

2 hours ago, DidIAsk said:

Sydney looks around, and decides to explore the throne room, looking to see if she'll find anything shiny*

*BTW, i forgot to add that she loves shiny things, and enjoys collecting them. (she's like a niffler, but more... ...thoughtful)

This is what you see, blank_tradingcard.jpg?Expires=1671066173&Signature=RmWcxx4tOydmhmuU-bSkCBIchYCTbx8lp19tU6oj67YBJDy01FTZFt2AG5ZiEYDrntgq6oq~xjB4IwCJBy~2gYBeaHwBq1-kYeYnWkjUPQq0gvIPJoH3jxUPxcSXMxHvzMb4tr~grAF1U4WhVv2tFR7fjtBcDN5aX5YTKATZ2gL6VjpNGqw-8k~71bIOEl7gwRE0qukM5-pni6uerbSAH6S99QTc9~JnSC9qXMmIl6YKT3yd3S9rm-ovLM7hEYybWGaEjBwnk-nLyW46okETZFh~xi5mY2mCLG6OlgUmtiFvcpXJHokLCHogoBDCZ6-OGEa28rnHeyrsFOVjHJGLnw__&Key-Pair-Id=K1ZXCNMC55M2IL

-cyo

1 minute ago, Berney said:

This is what you see, blank_tradingcard.jpg?Expires=1671066173&Signature=RmWcxx4tOydmhmuU-bSkCBIchYCTbx8lp19tU6oj67YBJDy01FTZFt2AG5ZiEYDrntgq6oq~xjB4IwCJBy~2gYBeaHwBq1-kYeYnWkjUPQq0gvIPJoH3jxUPxcSXMxHvzMb4tr~grAF1U4WhVv2tFR7fjtBcDN5aX5YTKATZ2gL6VjpNGqw-8k~71bIOEl7gwRE0qukM5-pni6uerbSAH6S99QTc9~JnSC9qXMmIl6YKT3yd3S9rm-ovLM7hEYybWGaEjBwnk-nLyW46okETZFh~xi5mY2mCLG6OlgUmtiFvcpXJHokLCHogoBDCZ6-OGEa28rnHeyrsFOVjHJGLnw__&Key-Pair-Id=K1ZXCNMC55M2IL

-cyo

Sydney stumbles across a very old-looking box, looking somehow different than everything else surrounding her, and debates on whether or not she should open it, her pillager instincts refusing to leave her be.

18 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Shroomleaf stayed quiet. He changed his mind about inertactions. He didn’t want to have any sort of conversations with a WINGED cat.

His tail gently curled around his paws

Iris turned around. "Why are there cats here?" he asked.

2 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Iris turned around. "Why are there cats here?" he asked.

Shroomleaf’s attention switched to the other figure.

Oddly, he understood.

”Why are YOU here? What is this place?” He grumbled.

2 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Shroomleaf’s attention switched to the other figure.

Oddly, he understood.

”Why are YOU here? What is this place?” He grumbled.

"You can talk too?" Iris exclaimed. He rubbed his temples. "Just when I thought I'd seen everything." He turned to face the two cats. "I've got no clue. One second I was just at home and the next, I was here."

5 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

"You can talk too?" Iris exclaimed. He rubbed his temples. "Just when I thought I'd seen everything." He turned to face the two cats. "I've got no clue. One second I was just at home and the next, I was here."

“Yes I can talk. I gotta get back to…” he stumbled off, I didn’t want to let strangers know stuff about himself. He tried acting cool and impressive, but, he was scared of where he was.

He looked next to the winged cat, waiting for them to say something.

”I ain’t no Twoleg, or whatever you are, but you gotta help me get out of here.” He said, though he knew that the thing talking to him had no idea how to help him.

1 hour ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“Yes I can talk. I gotta get back to…” he stumbled off, I didn’t want to let strangers know stuff about himself. He tried acting cool and impressive, but, he was scared of where he was.

He looked next to the winged cat, waiting for them to say something.

”I ain’t no Twoleg, or whatever you are, but you gotta help me get out of here.” He said, though he knew that the thing talking to him had no idea how to help him.

"I'm sorry, what did you call me?" he asked. "Are humans not common around here or something?"

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"Kind of. I'm not going into the details with a talking cat." he said. "But yes, I look like a human."

Shroomleaf hissed. “It’s not a bad thing. There’s a creepy winged cat over there..”

He started to climb the ‘human’ standing on his head. He attempted to reach this torch-holder thing that was up there.

9 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Shroomleaf hissed. “It’s not a bad thing. There’s a creepy winged cat over there..”

He started to climb the ‘human’ standing on his head. He attempted to reach this torch-holder thing that was up there.

Iris looked over at the winged cat and shrugged. He then felt something sharp dig into his clothes, and looked down to see the cat climbing up his body. "Hey! What they heck!" Iris yelped, trying to shake the cat off of him. "If you need to get somewhere I can just pick you up!"

3 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Iris looked over at the winged cat and shrugged. He then felt something sharp dig into his clothes, and looked down to see the cat climbing up his body. "Hey! What they heck!" Iris yelped, trying to shake the cat off of him. "If you need to get somewhere I can just pick you up!"

Shroomleaf stumbled off.

’Fine then, put my on the…hook thing” he pointed to the torch-holder (which was empty)

11 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

Shroomleaf stumbled off.

’Fine then, put my on the…hook thing” he pointed to the torch-holder (which was empty)

Iris shrugged. "Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've ever done." He picked up the cat and put them on the torch-holder.

23 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Iris shrugged. "Wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've ever done." He picked up the cat and put them on the torch-holder.

Shroomleaf started to climb between the cracks.

He knew there was something shiny up ther, he just knew it.

10 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

omg idk where i left off @Berneyquote please *pledaing emoahi)888

On 9/21/2022 at 2:37 PM, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

turned towards the wingless cat who was knocked ojut- is that pale??

I think thats where you left off 

idk tbh

• Like 1