Stray Fawn Community

ꋖꍩꈼ ꌅꈼꁲ꒒ꂑꋖꐞ ꁅ꒒ꂑꋖꀯꍩ (The Reality Glitch) any fandom rp/sim [8/8 spots filled] (!)CLOSED(!) *still need npcs!!*

ap0110

26 minutes ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“Shroomleaf” he said,

his head hit something hard. 

He glanced up, expecting to see something but no.

all there was just more wall.

"Oh! You're from the Clan world! It's lovely to see new Warriors emerging every season! Ah- sorry- I can travel through worlds and the Warriors world is my favorite."

6 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Oh! You're from the Clan world! It's lovely to see new Warriors emerging every season! Ah- sorry- I can travel through worlds and the Warriors world is my favorite."

He perked his head an glanced down.

”Yes, I’m from there…at least if thats what your talking about.” He said, his mind tingling with confusion

14 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

He perked his head an glanced down.

”Yes, I’m from there…at least if thats what your talking about.” He said, his mind tingling with confusion

"Yes! I am. Apologies, I visit there often, though I don't get seen too much. However... your scent seems... different. You do not seem to be from ShadowClan... or ThunderClan.. or any of them. I could be wrong, though. Hmm..." Spira tapped the ground with her claws, thoughtful. "Interesting."

18 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(This is an actually active forums rp it appears! Good for you all. I might just lurk here sometimes and watch the storyline develop, that is if I have time...

also are you still accepting npc submissions?)

(yup!)

5 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Yes! I am. Apologies, I visit there often, though I don't get seen too much. However... your scent seems... different. You do not seem to be from ShadowClan... or ThunderClan.. or any of them. I could be wrong, though. Hmm..." Spira tapped the ground with her claws, thoughtful. "Interesting."

Shroomleaf mind pondered.

“Im from BirchClan…” he said

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

"Ah... I see. That's incredible... I've never visited that world before."

“Maybe you should. BirchClan land is lovely” he said, clawing at the invisible border that blocked him.

49 minutes ago, Star Starless said:

Iris just stood there.

What the heck is happening right now... he thought.

He glanced at the human.

”Hey, theres an invisible wall right here. Do you know how to move it?”

Shroomleaf would’ve felt ashamed if he said that to the entire of BirchClan, but theres only 2 others here.

14 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

“Maybe you should. BirchClan land is lovely” he said, clawing at the invisible border that blocked him.

"I should."

10 hours ago, The One Who Turned Pale said:

He glanced at the human.

”Hey, theres an invisible wall right here. Do you know how to move it?”

Shroomleaf would’ve felt ashamed if he said that to the entire of BirchClan, but theres only 2 others here.

"I'm not sure... I might be able to slice through it with my portal, but it hasn't been working in here."

17 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Bestieeee idk what to doooo)

You continued to walk into the woods away from the seawing. after a while of walking, you see an opening in the trees.

On 9/22/2022 at 1:15 PM, DidIAsk said:

Sydney stumbles across a very old-looking box, looking somehow different than everything else surrounding her, and debates on whether or not she should open it, her pillager instincts refusing to leave her be.

the box shuddered a bit. and you heard high pitched clicking noises from inside it.

6 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

It decided to fly around the outside of the building to try and see what was inside.

There seemed to be thousands of windows, but all of them were tinted and you couldnt see inside.

1 minute ago, Berney said:

There seemed to be thousands of windows, but all of them were tinted and you couldnt see inside.

He groaned and landed again. this was a weird structure, and it wanted to explore, but what if it would have to talk to someone? Y'know what, that's fine. He looked for some kind of entrance, a door maybe? 

2 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

He groaned and landed again. this was a weird structure, and it wanted to explore, but what if it would have to talk to someone? Y'know what, that's fine. He looked for some kind of entrance, a door maybe? 

there were glass double doors to your right, with a ramp leading up to them.

(this is definitely not the hawkins lab wdym?)

14 minutes ago, Berney said:

there were glass double doors to your right, with a ramp leading up to them.

(this is definitely not the hawkins lab wdym?)

( 😨 i haven't watched stranger things)

It went up them, then struggled with the door for a second, since these see through doors were very odd, but eventually got in. 

50 minutes ago, Berney said:

the box shuddered a bit. and you heard high pitched clicking noises from inside it.

Filled with curiosity, Sydney eyed the box for some time and inspected the grooves and crevices of the small container. Finally, the curiosity became to much for her to bare. she lurched for the box and flicked open the latch.