Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s Woftober!

BirbMonstwo

Since September is already almost over, and the month of spook is about to begin, I am creating this challenge!

The rules are simple. Below there is one WoF-themed prompt for each day of October. When October starts, do a drawing a day!

Rules:

-Anyone can try regardless of art skill! 
-Any art medium, whether it’s sketching, painting, or digital is fine 

-If you miss a day, that’s ok! A drawing EVERY day is a lot to ask from anyone, and some people just happen to be busy.

-See how a few prompts are character names? You don’t have to draw the character necessarily… get as creative as you want!

-Enjoy!

Prompts:

81EFC15C-3B21-4F5A-961D-3EC918A48B9E.thumb.jpeg.ac469225113a7b072588fa210fb60acf.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, BirbMaster2 said:

Since September is already almost over, and the month of spook is about to begin, I am creating this challenge!

The rules are simple. Below there is one WoF-themed prompt for each day of October. When October starts, do a drawing a day!

Rules:

-If you miss a day, that’s ok! A drawing EVERY day is a lot to ask from anyone, and some people just happen to be busy.

-See how a few prompts are character names? You don’t have to draw the character necessarily… get as creative as you want!

-Enjoy!

Prompts:

81EFC15C-3B21-4F5A-961D-3EC918A48B9E.thumb.jpeg.ac469225113a7b072588fa210fb60acf.jpeg

Do we make it halloween/fall themed??

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2022 at 2:53 PM, BirbMaster2 said:

Rules:

-Enjoy!

Prompts:

also did i mention the tiny dragos around are the most cutest

my favorite is the one sitting by 1 and 2, the flying one at the end, and  the flying (mudwing?) at the top right

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, spookycake said:

i demand context

So the "Shadow Dragon" is now my oc because they're appearing in so many places of my art

they kidnap dragons and *consume* to get stronger

oh and also torture them but lets not talk about that

there always seems to be a shadow wherever they appear... you can never seem to see what they fully look like other than  forebody and tentacles.

• Like 1