Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

[This game includes death and most likely really gore-y stuff, though the gore descriptions will be hidden by quotes!]

"You really think this is a good idea?"

"Yea, of course, we're stuck here, why not set up camp?"

"Yea, but this place give me bad vibes... WHAT WAS THAT??"

"Aw c'mon, you're just Seeing Things."

-

Hello one and all!

Multi-fandom rp but it's a game of werewolf!

Your characters are transported from whatever world they're in for who knows what reason, so they decide to set up camp, but unlucky them, they get cursed.

The 'Werewolves' are actually huge terrifying monsters, but you get it.

-

ROLES

Monster/Cursed

Acts as the werewolf of our game! At night, these players become huge monsters with a hunger for blood.

1-2 players depending on how many people join.

Each night, these players decide on 1 person to kill, or they may choose to not kill somebody.

Seer

The one who knows all, they can tell if you're cursed.

1 player.

Each night, this player will decide on 1 person to see if they are cursed. But there may or may not be the slight chance of this prediction being wrong.

Healer

Magical healing powers has been gifted to them. Will they use it correctly?

1 player.

Each night, this player will choose 1 person to heal. If the person is attacked by the monsters, they will be saved.

Players

Basic person, there's nothing special about u lmao.

All other players

Nothing really special about you, just one of the people who got wrapped up in this mess!

-

Voting

Every day, you get to vote on who you think the cursed players are, and they will be killed. You get to discuss and once you are all done discussing, just @ me and I will put them on trial, during this trial the player accused of being cursed will get to speak, and then there will be another vote to see if they get voted off. Votes can be anonymous or public.

-

Characters

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

Jayden

jayden has short brown fluffy hair yaya yata wears hoodies and casual clothes sometimes skirts is light skinned and is she/they or something idk. 17 or 18

@Star Starless

Tyler

Fandom: Elysium

Appearance: Fluffy brown hair, tan skin, gold eyes. Has a small scar above his lip. Usually wears a tight black tank top with a cropped sweatshirt with black cargo pants and a belt used to hold his knives. Always wears Converse. Also has a gold pocket watch that he wears on a chain.

Notes: Was an assassin and could control time in Elysium, so will probably be a little hostile when he realizes that he can't use his powers anymore

@Berney

Lynx

Element: Water

Sexuality: achilean

Gender/Pronouns: he/they

Appearance: average height, blond hair and hazel eyes.

Other notes: he's polyamorous, so he tends to have multiple crushes at the same time 👀

@takoyamaaaS

Partridge In A Pear Tree (Partridge)

fandom: cult of the lamb

looks:

3D70A937-1AFC-4928-A2AF-6DBC6AEA7FE7.thumb.png.027bbdc7976e00c1812e6fceede98a59.png

other: basicallly smart chill old professor tm, they/them

@pepper_

Reese

reese the guy the mipy the man

hes an oc but ig hes like. minecraft. from the sfsmp universe sorta kinda shrug emoji

hes just the skrunkly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nCk6EepMNySB8PyWbTe7tDnlIupgrKdIbW3t2rCA8nZFeJ4qHJaoqUBapduS.thumb.png.1de6ef74ff5c3c9ca11071a0cbb75081.png

@Chiyanna

General Whitetail

Pronouns: she/her

Species/race: Deer, of course! She is specifically a deer of the Fawn nation.

Sexuality: Is striaght, though usually not very interested in romantic relationships. Would probably only date another deer or similair creature.

Appearance: (will update with pic if and when I find it) A large whitetail doe who almost always stands regally and imposingly. Has a patch of missing fur and a scar on her right side, near her chest.

1022276703_GeneralWhitetail.png.cf02dd6e777fbaefa4a52aae583d31f3.thumb.png.28135962e88c401b4e4cec5448be2141.png

Personality: She is smart and a war strategist. She is passionate when it comes to defending her country, but can also be quite detached and unemotional when she needs to be. She cares for almost no-one who isn't a deer, and loves only a few. Such as her sister Fawnleap who she would protect with her life. Very rarely shows her feelings, (except when on a soapbox), stubborn and set in her ways. She listens to orders if she feels the leader a worthy one, but may stage a coup if she feels leadership inadequate. Won't kill for no reason, but is not adverse to it either. 

Background: Is first and foremost a patriot and a soldier. Was raised to be patriotic by her parents, who died too soon, leaving her to raise Fawnleap herself. With war raging and desperation setting in, she joined the Fawn army, both to make a living and honor the memory of her dead parents. She quickly rose in the ranks. That war ended in victory, but others followed. Over time the Fawn people became untrusting and easily provoked, but a new leader Modeer wished for an era of peace. Unfortunately, due to tempers flaring and some misunderstandings, this was not to be. The war between Fawns and Deltaruners broke out. Even Fawnleap enlisted, which made her sister both proud and terrified. After many battles and the death of some of Whitetail's finest men, it seemed they were gaining ground. But when Fawnleap was in trouble, Whitetail jumped in to save her sister. She was gravely wounded...and then as she blacked out, she seemed to fall through the earth. The next time she woke up she found herself in a strange new place...one she had never seen before. [Also no this isn't exacly cannon of what happened in the deltaruner v fawn war...this is just how I imagine her being transported to another dimension. Please don't be mad]

Other: She has a pet tiger

-

Dead

@eebee

Blaze

Looks: Guy with fiery kind of cool design shirt, pants, and black shoes, also has light brown hair. 

@Pancake

Jack

Pronouns- He/They

Fandom- Original

Appearance-

843FB575-A893-4106-97B4-4CBFCC7A2E34.jpeg.dddaff829db384c3da3b7507739cbced.jpeg

Notes- trauma child, has iatrophobia, he just doesn’t want to be here man

@Avokiddo

Astraion Clear

Fandom: That one world I'm building

Pronouns: He/him

Appearance

30520296_Senzatitolo22_20220705013729.thumb.png.0daa7b00ea50e049bffa92d2ca1aee17.png

I should get him a new art

-

Joining

Honestly just give me their name, looks, fandom, and any other info you want to give me.

• Eek! 2

Hello hello!

Im really lazy so I’ll just add a random oc

dont feel rushed to add it in

uhhhhhhh just have my uhhh human oc Jayden because im a boring person

jayden has short brown fluffy hair yaya yata wears hoodies and casual clothes sometimes skirts is light skinned and is she/they or something idk

lol

she can be 17 or 18 in this idk sorry lol im on my phone and cant find images of ocs

oooo I love Werewolf the board game. Save me a spot!

I do have a couple questions tho. Is a day an actual rl day? Or can it be less than a day or stretched out over multiple days? Also you do have the basic roles, (which is probably all we can afford since usually not enough ppl join rps), but minions (people who try and help the werewolves and confuse other ppl) especially add something to the game. 

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

oooo I love Werewolf the board game. Save me a spot!

I do have a couple questions tho. Is a day an actual rl day? Or can it be less than a day or stretched out over multiple days? Also you do have the basic roles, (which is probably all we can afford since usually not enough ppl join rps), but minions (people who try and help the werewolves and confuse other ppl) especially add something to the game. 

1. The time is fluid, it can be as long as it needs to be for that round specifically. It can be a single day or it can be multiple days!

2. Yea, I was gonna add some more stuff but it's difficult with so few people...

• Paw up 1

• GreenTheGreat changed the title to -Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][OPEN]
8 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Yes that's what multi-fandom means

It can be anything 

I'm creating a new character just for this

Name: Blaze

Looks: Guy with fiery kind of cool design shirt, pants, and black shoes, also has light brown hair. 

Fandom: New

Notes: I want to be the monster

Just now, eebee said:

I'm creating a new character just for this

Name: Blaze

Looks: Guy with fiery ki d of cool design shirt, pants, and black shoes, also has light brown hair. 

Fandom: New

Notes: I want to be the monster

New notes:just realized how the game works

Name: Tyler

Fandom: Elysium

Appearance: Fluffy brown hair, tan skin, gold eyes. Has a small scar above his lip. Usually wears a tight black tank top with a cropped sweatshirt with black cargo pants and a belt used to hold his knives. Always wears Converse. Also has a gold pocket watch that he wears on a chain.

Notes: Was an assassin and could control time in Elysium, so will probably be a little hostile when he realizes that he can't use his powers anymore

• Like 1

lynx is here

Name: Lynx

Other notes: he's polyamorous, so he tends to have multiple crushes at the same time 👀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berney said:

lynx is here

Name: Lynx

Other notes: he's polyamorous, so he tends to have multiple crushes at the same time 👀

LYNXXXXXXX

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, pepper_ said:

WOWEE

reese the guy the mipy the man

hes an oc but ig hes like. minecraft. from the sfsmp universe sorta kinda shrug emoji

hes just the skrunkly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nCk6EepMNySB8PyWbTe7tDnlIupgrKdIbW3t2rCA8nZFeJ4qHJaoqUBapduS.thumb.png.1de6ef74ff5c3c9ca11071a0cbb75081.png

ok now join vc