Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

He sighed and thought about how he even got here and how his friends were doing and.. actually he didn’t worry too much about his family, they probably didn’t really care anyways.

”where do you guys like.. come from??” He questioned the two ‘people’ around him.

"village. woods, i guess. i dunno." he took a breath "i was just..sitting there and then all of the sudden im here." he was starting to disregard the whole dream idea. the longer he stayed here the more it seemed like this all might,,actually be happening.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"village. woods, i guess. i dunno." he took a breath "i was just..sitting there and then all of the sudden im here." he was starting to disregard the whole dream idea. the longer he stayed here the more it seemed like this all might,,actually be happening.

“I’m from uh.. ᓵ⚍∷╎𝙹⚍ᓭꖎ|| ᓭℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリ⊣ᒷ.”

”I don’t know if you speak any galactic alphabet so, sorry if you couldn’t understand that.” He said.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“I’m from uh.. ᓵ⚍∷╎𝙹⚍ᓭꖎ|| ᓭℸ ̣ ∷ᔑリ⊣ᒷ.”

”I don’t know if you speak any galactic alphabet so, sorry if you couldn’t understand that.” He said.

reese looked up at him again and stayed quiet for a while

"......right."

1 minute ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese looked up at him again and stayed quiet for a while

"......right."

His singular eye blinked then he shoved his hands in his pockets and turned on his heels.

”I’m going to find out wherever the hell we are, follow if you want.” He shrugged, walking into the mist

Just now, Pancake said:

His singular eye blinked then he shoved his hands in his pockets and turned on his heels.

”I’m going to find out wherever the hell we are, follow if you want.” He shrugged, walking into the mist

reese didnt bother answering

he just sat down against a tree, leaning his head back with a sigh. he pinched his arm to see if that would wake him up

18 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

You could manage to make out the two in front of you, one of them was talking, but you hadn't really been listening because you were looking for your glasses.

partridge nervously shuffled their feet, sitting down. "so, ah, hello, i suppose?"

On 10/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 1

...What happened? Where were you?...

Well, in the middle of a forest, clearly.

There was the shape of other people? Creatures? Whatever, around you.

so true (what do i do sorry im late i had epic church)

• Eek! 1

41 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Keep in mind, you were just transported to a dark and foggy forest with weird figures in the fog <3)

(oh true)

Jayden blinked in confusion as she saw all these weird... creature... things... around her. She backed up towards the nearest human and stood next to them

10 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

(oh true)

Jayden blinked in confusion as she saw all these weird... creature... things... around her. She backed up towards the nearest human and stood next to them

1 hour ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler shrugged and walked into the clearing, starting to gather some sticks and dried leaves for a fire.

[INTERACT]

46 minutes ago, Avokiddo said:

Astraion followed him, looking for big sticks while observing Tyler

Tyler put the firewood in the middle of the clearing and arranged it in a tepee position, rubbing two sticks together to ignite the pile.

15 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler put the firewood in the middle of the clearing and arranged it in a tepee position, rubbing two sticks together to ignite the pile.

As the flame ignited, you started to see the others with you in the fog better.

4 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

As the flame ignited, you started to see the others with you in the fog better.

Tyler stood up and wiped the dirt off his pants. "So. Anyone know what we're doing here?"

Just now, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden shrugged. “No? I think we’re all confused- well… I don’t know about the… creatures. But I’m confused.”

(not me just realizing that jayden and tyler are here together)