Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

30 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler put the firewood in the middle of the clearing and arranged it in a tepee position, rubbing two sticks together to ignite the pile.

reese looked up and saw the fire some ways off

he stood up and started to walk over. there was no point sitting in the cold by himself, even if he didnt want to be here with whoever these people are

8 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden shrugged. “No? I think we’re all confused- well… I don’t know about the… creatures. But I’m confused.”

Tyler perked up at the sound of Jayden's voice. "No. Jayden please tell me that's not you." he groaned.

General Whitetail snapped open her eyes. They quickly adjusted to the low moonlight.

"Fawnleap?" she asked. But there was no answer.

The last thing she remembered was taking the blow for her sister, a blow she had assessed to be deadly. And then...blacking out...and now, she was here?

Am I dead? Is this...

Some animal called and she jumped to her feet. There aren't meant to be animals in the afterlife...are there?

She looked around...assessing the situation.

@GreenTheCrowFox

18 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Keep in mind, you were just transported to a dark and foggy forest with weird figures in the fog <3)

(This is rlly off topic but...Do I have permission to put this in Little to no Context? It's hillarious)

• Paw up 2

@SPOOKYSNOWSTORM I'm a bit confused...are you Green? Or what is ur usual user? 

Edited by Chiyanna
ugh I'm an idiot...of course ur not Green Lynx is ur OC. I still can't remember ur usual user for some reason tho whenever everyone changes their usernames it messes me up.

Just now, SPOOKYSNOWSTORM said:

i'm blizzard

(Oh! That makes sense. Ur alt user is pretty creative and cool. Everyone's changing theirs to a halloween/fall one. I maybe should too, tho can't think of a good one atm. Since we're both here, wanna RP? Is Lynx at the fire with the others or maybe we could bump into eachother before then?)

(Sorry I'm sick and I've been asleep-)

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

(so uh...do I wait for Green to describe the scene or do I just navigate toward the others, describing the scene myself?)

The air around you was thick with fog, making it hard to see.

The only way you knew there were creatures and a fire was a slight glow and some moving figures around said glow. 

11 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Sorry I'm sick and I've been asleep-)

The air around you was thick with fog, making it hard to see.

The only way you knew there were creatures and a fire was a slight glow and some moving figures around said glow. 

Seeing the fire, Whitetail sunk back into the bushes and grasses, stealthily making her way toward it to investigate. Using her training, she didn't make a sound. Is it an enemy unit? Did they bring me here?

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Seeing the fire, Whitetail sunk back into the bushes and grasses, stealthily making her way toward it to investigate. Using her training, she didn't make a sound. Is it an enemy unit? Did they bring me here?

As you got closer, you realized there were a few creatures you had never even seen before, plus some people.

17 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese looked up and saw the fire some ways off

he stood up and started to walk over. there was no point sitting in the cold by himself, even if he didnt want to be here with whoever these people are

Jack followed him for no particular reason.

12 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

As you got closer, you realized there were a few creatures you had never even seen before, plus some people.

(these creatures probably aren't that unusual to Whitetail, since she's seen deltarune creatures before)

Deltaruners! She thought, sinking back into the grasses...but then she stepped on a twig  (ping everyone plz)

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(these creatures probably aren't that unusual to Whitetail, since she's seen deltarune creatures before)

Deltaruners! She thought, sinking back into the grasses...but then she stepped on a twig  (ping everyone plz)

(HEY GAMERS)

@ItzFadeDaSpooky @Spooky Star Starless @Pancake @SPOOKYSNOWSTORM @takoyamaaaS @Avokiddo @Pepper (and polly doesn't want to be pinged) 

18 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Astraion immediately perked up, angling his ears to locate the source of the noise. He sniffed the air, recognizing the scent of... Deer. Those were yummy. Should he run off and catch it? What if it had antlers to stab him with? Einar told him to be careful and stay alive for now to make his inevitable task easier. Plus, he had no idea where exactly he was so...

But he could impress the others...

He quickly undid the latches of his clothes, letting them fall looser than usual, transforming into his other form (aka wolf) and stalking closer to the deer

23 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

he just kinda.. stared at the deer, not making a sound lest he scare it away.

he kept his hands in his pockets and straightened his back just.. watching.

17 minutes ago, Avokiddo said:

Astraion immediately perked up, angling his ears to locate the source of the noise. He sniffed the air, recognizing the scent of... Deer. Those were yummy. Should he run off and catch it? What if it had antlers to stab him with? Einar told him to be careful and stay alive for now to make his inevitable task easier. Plus, he had no idea where exactly he was so...

But he could impress the others...

He quickly undid the latches of his clothes, letting them fall looser than usual, transforming into his other form (aka wolf) and stalking closer to the deer

17 minutes ago, Pancake said:

he just kinda.. stared at the deer, not making a sound lest he scare it away.

he kept his hands in his pockets and straightened his back just.. watching.

15 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden just blinked and then went back to doing her own thing.

Whitetail sensed the danger behind her...and smelled wolf. They've spotted me! And are sended someone after me!

She whirled around, "Stay back! I can hold my own. What have you done with the rest of my unit?" She spotted the wolf and glared threateningly.

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail sensed the danger behind her...and smelled wolf. They've spotted me! And are sended someone after me!

She whirled around, "Stay back! I can hold my own. What have you done with the rest of my unit?" She spotted the wolf and glared threateningly.

Astraion stilled. Okay so, that was likely not actually a deer but an illusion. Well one would say an illusion IS real, but in this case it wouldn't be. Not even shape shifters could talk in animal form. Was this a spirit? They'd easily be able to do such things. Hadn't that smelly human mentioned a spirit beforehand? What if he angered the spirit by trying to hunt it? Surely it wouldn't be mad, right? Right? Oh frick. He wished Einar was there, at least he'd keep him safe (not out of care, of course, to care for Astraion would be a great tragedy to Einar).

He turned back to his smaller, less dangerous looking, form and whined at the not-deer.