Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Avokiddo said:

Astraion stilled. Okay so, that was likely not actually a deer but an illusion. Well one would say an illusion IS real, but in this case it wouldn't be. Not even shape shifters could talk in animal form. Was this a spirit? They'd easily be able to do such things. Hadn't that smelly human mentioned a spirit beforehand? What if he angered the spirit by trying to hunt it? Surely it wouldn't be mad, right? Right? Oh frick. He wished Einar was there, at least he'd keep him safe (not out of care, of course, to care for Astraion would be a great tragedy to Einar).

He turned back to his smaller, less dangerous looking, form and whined at the not-deer.

"Well at least you're put in your place now," said Whitetail...but then she looked confused, "Are you surrendering? What about the rest of your unit? Why are they nor attacking?"

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well at least you're put in your place now," said Whitetail...but then she looked confused, "Are you surrendering? What about the rest of your unit? Why are they nor attacking?"

"Unit? Do you mean home? I haven't been there a while- Oh, do you mean my travel friends? I don't know where they are, I woke up here. Are you a spirit?"

2 minutes ago, Avokiddo said:

"Unit? Do you mean home? I haven't been there a while- Oh, do you mean my travel friends? I don't know where they are, I woke up here. Are you a spirit?"

This made General Whitetail even more confused. "Who is higher up in your chain of command? I'd like to speak to someone who knows something!" She stomped her hoof. And what on earth does this deltaruner mean, asking if I'm a spirit? Who knows...maybe I am, but if I'm in the afterlife so is that thing.

31 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail sensed the danger behind her...and smelled wolf. They've spotted me! And are sended someone after me!

She whirled around, "Stay back! I can hold my own. What have you done with the rest of my unit?" She spotted the wolf and glared threateningly.

"..what???" Jack asked, confused.

Just now, Pancake said:

"..what???" Jack asked, confused.

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

This made General Whitetail even more confused. "Who is higher up in your chain of command? I'd like to speak to someone who knows something!" She stomped her hoof. And what on earth does this deltaruner mean, asking if I'm a spirit? Who knows...maybe I am, but if I'm in the afterlife so is that thing.

(anyone can respond to this that wants to, though the question is directed at Mod's (avokiddo) character)

8 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I don't really.. have a higher up. well i mean there's my dad but i don't answer to him." he responded with a shrug.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

"I don't really.. have a higher up. well i mean there's my dad but i don't answer to him." he responded with a shrug.

"Your dad?" she asked in unbelief. Then she thought back to what the wolf thing had said. Maybe they were brought here like I was...out of no-where...by nobody... "You're not a soldier, are you?"

6 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Your dad?" she asked in unbelief. Then she thought back to what the wolf thing had said. Maybe they were brought here like I was...out of no-where...by nobody... "You're not a soldier, are you?"

“Do I look like a soldier to you?” He said, sarcasm dripping off his words like water from icicles.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

“Do I look like a soldier to you?” He said, sarcasm dripping off his words like water from icicles.

"You do look peculiarly similair to a Deltarune soldier with a flower for a head, actually. I've fought a floating checker, talking cat, and a goat-woman standing on two legs without question, and those are the less weird ones."

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"You do look peculiarly similair to a Deltarune soldier with a flower for a head, actually. I've fought a floating checker, talking cat, and a goat-woman standing on two legs without question, and those are the less weird ones."

"oh. they do sound like they're from my world but i've never heard the word 'deltaruner' before." he tapped below his eye where his hypothetical chin would be.

"and no, im not a soldier." he said flatly.

33 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Astraion tilted his head. Did the not-deer mean Crownmire? She was his superior by virtue of being queen, but it had been months since he had last seen her. Einar? He wasn't a superior, now was he? More like a supervisor.

"Do you mean Queen Hamlet Crown-Mire? Or her predecessor? Or Warrior Einar? Or or or Jaxen Wind-Path!"

4 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"oh. they do sound like they're from my world but i've never heard the word 'deltaruner' before." he tapped below his eye where his hypothetical chin would be.

"and no, im not a soldier." he said flatly.

Hmmm...maybe the deltaruners are originally from his nation? Maybe they are a band of outlaws that escaped there or something? "Well, is there anyone here who is a soldier? And are any of the others from...your...'world'?" She was unsure what exactly he meant by that word. She remembered hearing it somewhere, but it wasn't often used back in the Fawn Nation.

(anyone else feel free to chime in if your OC has ever been a soldier, though i dont think anyone else is)

1 minute ago, Avokiddo said:

Astraion tilted his head. Did the not-deer mean Crownmire? She was his superior by virtue of being queen, but it had been months since he had last seen her. Einar? He wasn't a superior, now was he? More like a supervisor.

"Do you mean Queen Hamlet Crown-Mire? Or her predecessor? Or Warrior Einar? Or or or Jaxen Wind-Path!"

"Well at least you have a chain of command! I'd like to meet this Warrior Einar. And I suppose you aren't a Deltaruner either if your queen goes by that name."

14 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Hmmm...maybe the deltaruners are originally from his nation? Maybe they are a band of outlaws that escaped there or something? "Well, is there anyone here who is a soldier? And are any of the others from...your...'world'?" She was unsure what exactly he meant by that word. She remembered hearing it somewhere, but it wasn't often used back in the Fawn Nation.

(anyone else feel free to chime in if your OC has ever been a soldier, though i dont think anyone else is)

"uhm.. sort of? but they're their own.. thing. they dont really qualify as a military.. and anyways i dont really know what we would need protecting from, we dont have any necessary enemies, other than personal dislikes." he said with another shrug.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well at least you have a chain of command! I'd like to meet this Warrior Einar. And I suppose you aren't a Deltaruner either if your queen goes by that name."

"Einar isn't really my superior, he just kinda has to be nearby in case of... Accidents. Also, I don't know where he is right now." He winced. He had to be careful about any injury 

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

"uhm.. sort of? but they're their own.. thing. they dont really qualify as a military.. and anyways i dont really know what we would need protecting from, we dont have any necessary enemies, other than personal dislikes." he said with another shrug.

"A good military is always needed. And the unknown is most dangerous!"

18 minutes ago, Avokiddo said:

"Einar isn't really my superior, he just kinda has to be nearby in case of... Accidents. Also, I don't know where he is right now." He winced. He had to be careful about any injury 

She shrugged, "Well, you're a warrior yourself at least, right?" How inadequate are these people? And where even are we? What is out there?

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden laughed almost manically. "YES ME!"

20 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"God not you!" he moaned.

She took a closer look at them, "Are you...people? I haven't seen one of you in ages! Maybe this really is the afterlife."

9 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

She shrugged, "Well, you're a warrior yourself at least, right?" How inadequate are these people? And where even are we? What is out there?

"Well I know the basics of self-defense, but i wouldn't call myself a warrior. I'm not even an adult, I'm only 18. Einar doesn't want to teach me anything, something about muscle memory and our inevitable outcome."