Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

23 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"A good military is always needed. And the unknown is most dangerous!"

“how do you know so much about the military, you’re a deer.”

• Haha 1

“my gosh maybe i should have just stayed in the dark” reese mumbled to himself, half-trying to keep up with whatever type of conversation was going on and failing miserably 

it seemed like everyone here was just as confused as he was. that’s kinda comforting,,,in a sad sort of way

• Paw up 1

2 hours ago, Avokiddo said:

"Well I know the basics of self-defense, but i wouldn't call myself a warrior. I'm not even an adult, I'm only 18. Einar doesn't want to teach me anything, something about muscle memory and our inevitable outcome."

Whatever it is must age faster...though it does have antlers it appears, it's not deer enough to age like one. "Everyone should learn self defence. It's a dangerous world."

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

“how do you know so much about the military, you’re a deer.”

She scoffed, "For your information, I'm the General of the Fawn Army. My name's General Whitetail and I serve directly under Modeer herself. Of course, I doubt any of you have heard of us Fawns."

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Huh?- What are you talking about about...? I'M NOT DEAD?!? Wait... AM I DEAD?"

"Well...it's quite possible, seeing as we all just kind of were transported here... I only know about hell from children's tales. I figure there must be a more rational explanation...but..." She looked down at where her injury had been, she had been sure it was mortal. A patch of her fur was missing there...

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

Whatever it is must age faster...though it does have antlers it appears, it's not deer enough to age like one. "Everyone should learn self defence. It's a dangerous world."

She scoffed, "For your information, I'm the General of the Fawn Army. My name's General Whitetail and I serve directly under Modeer herself. Of course, I doubt any of you have heard of us Fawns."

“I do not know what that is, no.”

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Well...it's quite possible, seeing as we all just kind of were transported here... I only know about hell from children's tales. I figure there must be a more rational explanation...but..." She looked down at where her injury had been, she had been sure it was mortal. A patch of her fur was missing there...

Jayden blinked. "I... who even transported us here?? I don't know how I could have died, I was literally washing my hands!"

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

22 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden blinked. "I... who even transported us here?? I don't know how I could have died, I was literally washing my hands!"

"i dont think- im pretty sure we're not dead." reese said, trying to sound sure of himself

could we be dead???? this isn't at all like when- he shoved his hands in his pockets forcefully

there's no way we're dead.

19 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"i dont think- im pretty sure we're not dead." reese said, trying to sound sure of himself

could we be dead???? this isn't at all like when- he shoved his hands in his pockets forcefully

"And also... I think being dead would be... different. I don't know how, just... different."

31 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

4 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

7 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"And also... I think being dead would be... different. I don't know how, just... different."

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

“I do not know what that is, no.”

Though she had surmized it, Whitetail's pride in her country caused her to almost start lecturing the flower-head guy. But she decided against it. Right now they needed to figure out where they were, how they got there, and what dangers were about.

She didn't know what "hand wahing" was either, and didn't wish to show her ignorance. It sounded rather mundane, though, from how they described it.

"Well, like I said, there's a more rational explanation. We were...taken. By someone or something. Or we all wondered here on our own and got amnesia..."

Whitetail remembered feeling like she fell through the earth...that made no sense.

26 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Though she had surmized it, Whitetail's pride in her country caused her to almost start lecturing the flower-head guy. But she decided against it. Right now they needed to figure out where they were, how they got there, and what dangers were about.

She didn't know what "hand wahing" was either, and didn't wish to show her ignorance. It sounded rather mundane, though, from how they described it.

"Well, like I said, there's a more rational explanation. We were...taken. By someone or something. Or we all wondered here on our own and got amnesia..."

Whitetail remembered feeling like she fell through the earth...that made no sense.

"yeah maybe,,i dont really know. i think i was asleep." maybe i still am

“I don’t think it was sudden amnesia, I know someone who has amnesia and this isn’t what it’s like, at least, I don’t think it is.” He said.

"Yeah. Whatever it is, we might have to figure it out tomorrow. I'm no expert but it seems like the sun is setting- or close to start setting. Do we have shelter for the night?"

49 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"yeah maybe,,i dont really know. i think i was asleep." maybe i still am

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“I don’t think it was sudden amnesia, I know someone who has amnesia and this isn’t what it’s like, at least, I don’t think it is.” He said.

"So we don't know how we got here..." great, but that doesn't matter anyway. We have to focus on survival...and maybe figuring out where we are so we can leave. "We could explore a bit, map out the land. At least then we'll know more about this place and where we are." Should I even help this group that seem so similair to deltaruners? How can I trust anyone anyway? But she felt somewhat responsible for the leaderless group. Everyone seemed just as confused and scared as she was. Though of course she'd never show it.

3 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Yeah. Whatever it is, we might have to figure it out tomorrow. I'm no expert but it seems like the sun is setting- or close to start setting. Do we have shelter for the night?"

(I thought it was already dark...im stupid lol. Anyways, let's say it's sunset)

She liked the practical sense of this person, "Perhaps we should map out the area in the morning." She said, remembering that people didn't have the best night vision. "I see a fire has been started, at least. We could probably rig something up for the night, but it may be best for everyone to just make a nest for themself to lie in. We don't know how long we'll be at this temporary camp." She was also used to sleeping in the brush under the stars. Fawns usually didn't bother themselves with such things...especially in war-time. 

• Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I thought it was already dark...im stupid lol. Anyways, let's say it's sunset)

She liked the practical sense of this person, "Perhaps we should map out the area in the morning." She said, remembering that people didn't have the best night vision. "I see a fire has been started, at least. We could probably rig something up for the night, but it may be best for everyone to just make a nest for themself to lie in. We don't know how long we'll be at this temporary camp." She was also used to sleeping in the brush under the stars. Fawns usually didn't bother themselves with such things...especially in war-time. 

"nest...? Oh. Right. That sounds terribly uncomfortable. Also, how the hell does a literal animal speak? Still confused about that...."

6 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"nest...? Oh. Right. That sounds terribly uncomfortable. Also, how the hell does a literal animal speak? Still confused about that...."

"Back in the Fawn Nation almost all people are dead, so I'm quite confused about your existance myself. But if you'd really like a shelter I could help. I did have to learn how to build one back when I was trained, and I do use the skill occasionally."

(gn btw going to bed)

24 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"So we don't know how we got here..." great, but that doesn't matter anyway. We have to focus on survival...and maybe figuring out where we are so we can leave. "We could explore a bit, map out the land. At least then we'll know more about this place and where we are." Should I even help this group that seem so similair to deltaruners? How can I trust anyone anyway? But she felt somewhat responsible for the leaderless group. Everyone seemed just as confused and scared as she was. Though of course she'd never show it.

“this place is really misty so I think if we went out now we’d never find our way back.” he said, stuffing his hands back in his pockets.

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Einar protects me. He's not going to leave until I die and more." Astraion tilted his head, noticing Whitetail staring at his antlers 

9 hours ago, Avokiddo said:

"Einar protects me. He's not going to leave until I die and more." Astraion tilted his head, noticing Whitetail staring at his antlers 

She thought that statement odd...of course if she wasn't dead she had just cheated death herself somehow. She akwardly cleared her throat as he tilted his head. Maybe I'll ask him more about Warrior Einar and where he came from later...

13 hours ago, Pancake said:

“this place is really misty so I think if we went out now we’d never find our way back.” he said, stuffing his hands back in his pockets.

"You're absolutely correct." She said, realizing that the fog was why she couldn't see with the clarity she usually could at night, "Like the person said, we should build a shelter for those of us not used to sleeping out in the elements. The best, fastest, way is probably to construct a lean-to. But gathering materials in this fog could prove hazzardous. Nobody should go beyond seeing range of the fire."

14 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

She thought that statement odd...of course if she wasn't dead she had just cheated death herself somehow. She akwardly cleared her throat as he tilted his head. Maybe I'll ask him more about Warrior Einar and where he came from later...

"You're absolutely correct." She said, realizing that the fog was why she couldn't see with the clarity she usually could at night, "Like the person said, we should build a shelter for those of us not used to sleeping out in the elements. The best, fastest, way is probably to construct a lean-to. But gathering materials in this fog could prove hazzardous. Nobody should go beyond seeing range of the fire."

“Sounds good to me.”

53 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"alright.."

52 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Sounds good to me.”

13 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"alright.."

She began rumaging through the brush for materials. "We're looking for large sticks and something to use to tie things together."