Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

16 hours ago, eebee said:

"Hello? Anyone there?"

Lynx stopped short. So there was a person here. He walked into the fog to try and get a better look at this person.

8 hours ago, SPOOKYSNOWSTORM said:

Lynx stopped short. So there was a person here. He walked into the fog to try and get a better look at this person.

"AAAAA! ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

10 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"um,,thanks" reese shifted hid weight a bit

did i really just get complimented by a deer.

"No problem, where'd you learn to tie a knot like that?"

10 hours ago, Pancake said:

“Okay uh, what now?”

"Now we wait for the people to finish this thing." 

On 10/7/2022 at 9:02 AM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Ugh.." she lifted her head and stared at her. "Fine."

Jayden stood up and walked over to Tyler to help with the sticks and tarp. "Where did you find the tarp anyways?..." she muttered. "Okay," she raised her voice back to normal. "What now?"

23 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"That looks good," she said, "Now lean it up against that tree."

"Nice work! Uh...other person. These things should come in handy."

"Why don't you guys lean the sticks up against the tree next to the other sticks that have been tied together? And we can lay the tarp ontop once we tie them all together using..." she rumaged in the bushes for a few minutes and came out with a vine in her teeth. "This." She pulled it until until a section snapped and came loose.

@Spooky Star Starless

14 hours ago, eebee said:

"AAAAA! ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Astraion was woken up by the distant screeching due to his hearing being better than the others'. He felt somewhat murderous and groaned in annoyance.

"Who is screaming so loudly? It's night and I'm tired..." He whined

In his defense, he had not had a full rest since like 3 days

3 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"i've built a couple things before.."

3 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion was woken up by the distant screeching due to his hearing being better than the others'. He felt somewhat murderous and groaned in annoyance.

"Who is screaming so loudly? It's night and I'm tired..." He whined

In his defense, he had not had a full rest since like 3 days

Whitetail was about to ask the...person thing...to elaborate when she heard the antler-crowned deltarunish creature grumbling. She should really ask his name. "Someone's screaming?" she asked, instantly alert.

Edited by Chiyanna
Got rid of the gibberish

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail was about to ask the...person thing...to elaborate when she heard the antler-crowned deltarunish creature grumbling. She should really ask his name. "Someone's screaming?" she asked, instantly alert.

"Didn't you hear it? It's so loud... Ughhhhh, it stinks here too! I'll have to put down some scent markers soon." Astraion grumbled some more. "At least it's not winter's end, that would be a terrible time."

M'kay, this has gone on a bit too long..

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@eebee

@Spooky Star Starless

@Pancake

@SPOOKYSNOWSTORM

@takoyamaaaS

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@jack-o-pepper

@Chiyanna

As you make your camp, the sky gets darker and darker. The fire starts to die out.

It gets more and more difficult to see.

You feel drowsy as the fog seems to get heavier and heavier. 

Maybe this is where you should call it a night...

Just now, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@eebee

@Spooky Star Starless

@Pancake

@SPOOKYSNOWSTORM

@takoyamaaaS

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@jack-o-pepper

@Chiyanna

As you make your camp, the sky gets darker and darker. The fire starts to die out.

(ALSO, something to mention that I kinda forgot to mention before- please mention me when you have your character go to sleep for the night, or you want to vote on a character. For voting, you can also pm me!)

• Paw up 1

14 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler draped the tarp between two trees, making a sort of roof over where he was going to sleep.
Good enough. He thought as he laid down.

"Nice work sold- err I mean group." Whitetail corrected akwardly, she wasn't used to being in a non-military group.

17 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

"Didn't you hear it? It's so loud... Ughhhhh, it stinks here too! I'll have to put down some scent markers soon." Astraion grumbled some more. "At least it's not winter's end, that would be a terrible time."

Whitetail was impressed by his senses. She felt a bit inferior, not having heard much of anything. She did, however, smell everything around her very well. Each of the sentient creatures smelled quite different from eachother. She wanted to ask what 'winter's end' was, but she figured now was no time for chit-chat.

1 hour ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@eebee

@Spooky Star Starless

@Pancake

@SPOOKYSNOWSTORM

@takoyamaaaS

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@jack-o-pepper

@Chiyanna

(I was gonna go to sleep when the shelter was done...but then someone screamed and Astraion heard it. Does everyone just get knocked out all the sudden?))

"Well we should go..." Whitetail blinked, feeling drowsy, "look for whoever screamed..." she looked around, it was hard to see at all anymore, the fog had gotten so thick. What's going on? How did it get so hard to see so fast?

(ALSO, something to mention that I kinda forgot to mention before- please mention me when you have your character go to sleep for the night, or you want to vote on a character. For voting, you can also pm me!)

(I think a few already did go to sleep, (not inclduing Astraion who went to sleep and then woke up again). I will be sure to tag you when Whitetail does!)

• Paw up 1

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@eebee

@Spooky Star Starless

@Pancake

@SPOOKYSNOWSTORM

@takoyamaaaS

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@jack-o-pepper

@Chiyanna

He yawned and wiped his now-wet eye.

On 10/7/2022 at 7:25 PM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

The creature seemed to dissolve into the air, almost as if it never existed in the first place.

Maybe you should get back to the others....

partridge whimpered and, picking up some of the supplies in their beak, cantered back to camp. they were feeling tired, but forced themselves to keep going, stumbling over their own feet several times.

13 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

partridge whimpered and, picking up some of the supplies in their beak, cantered back to camp. they were feeling tired, but forced themselves to keep going, stumbling over their own feet several times.

@GreenTheCrowFox (what sort of supplies are these? Food? Medicical/first aid? Water? Blankets? Construction material?)

24 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

Whitetail peered into the fog worriedly as she smelled and heard something approaching. She tried to make out its shape.

3 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@eebee

@Spooky Star Starless

@Pancake

@SPOOKYSNOWSTORM

@takoyamaaaS

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@jack-o-pepper

@Chiyanna

Tyler yawned and curled up under the tarp, closing his eyes.

24 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail peered into the fog worriedly as she smelled and heard something approaching. She tried to make out its shape.

bursting through the trees, partridge gently dropped the supplies on the grass, sitting down. they gave a start as they saw a deer apparently staring at them. "ah, hello there!" they tilted their head to the side.