Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@takoyamaaaS (Reply when you can. Hopefully then our characters can sleep and day 2 can begin. Grouping my last two posts talking to your character together)

(sorry 😭😭😭😭 i consistently forget to check tjis) partridge looked back at the deer, flicking their tail idly. "i don't know, some camp or something? it wasn't particularly interesting, other than-" they stopped themselves. perhaps it wasn't a good idea to talk about how they had been attacked. they yawned, the fire making them feel quite sleepy.

9 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

(sorry 😭😭😭😭 i consistently forget to check tjis) partridge looked back at the deer, flicking their tail idly. "i don't know, some camp or something? it wasn't particularly interesting, other than-" they stopped themselves. perhaps it wasn't a good idea to talk about how they had been attacked. they yawned, the fire making them feel quite sleepy.

Whitetail grew a bit suspicious of the deltarunish bird creature when it didn't finish its sentence. However, maybe it was just tired and unable to think properly as she herself was. "We should check out this camp tomorrow," she told it, settling down in the sleeping spot she had made.

Then she finally let sleep overtake her. @GreenTheCrowFox

9 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

(also it's alright! I was unactive for like the first 3 days of the rp so I really can't judge)

15 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail grew a bit suspicious of the deltarunish bird creature when it didn't finish its sentence. However, maybe it was just tired and unable to think properly as she herself was. "We should check out this camp tomorrow," she told it, settling down in the sleeping spot she had made.

Then she finally let sleep overtake her. @GreenTheCrowFox

seeing the deer sleeping, partridge realized just how tired they were. they curled up a little closer to the fire, closing their eyes and idly thinking about a deer follower they once met while traveling through darkwood, before drifting off to sleep after a few minutes. @GreenTheCrowFox

• Eek! 1

DAY 2

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@eebee

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

As you awake, the smell of blood fills your nostrils.

Investigating further, it was coming from that kid...

BLAZE ( @eebee) IS DEAD

[Minor gore below]

-

-

-

-

-

His body was littered with odd shaped puncture wounds.

These wounds were fresh and some were still bleeding.

• Like 1

Just now, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 2

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@eebee

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

BLAZE ( @eebee) IS DEAD

[Gore below]

As you process everything, you realize that the fog has somewhat cleared, but only in the area you were in.

The unusually tall trees seemed to have moved through the night.

There seemed to be an area where the fog had cleared and the trees had separated that you were meant to be in.

On the edges of this area, the trees were dense and hard to get through, and impossible to make a quick escape through. 

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 2

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@eebee

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

BLAZE ( @eebee) IS DEAD

[Minor gore below]

41 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

As you process everything, you realize that the fog has somewhat cleared, but only in the area you were in.

There seemed to be an area where the fog had cleared and the trees had separated that you were meant to be in.

On the edges of this area, the trees were dense and hard to get through, and impossible to make a quick escape through. 

He felt sick. He quickly scurried away from the body, covering where his mouth would be.

3 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 2

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@eebee

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

BLAZE ( @eebee) IS DEAD

[Minor gore below]

2 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

partridge sprang away from the corpse, landing in a crouched position perhaps ten feet away. they made strange crooning sounds, scared out of their mind, before straightening up and realizing they had seen corpses before, and were barely bothered by them at all. it was still a shock, though. shaking out their feathers, partridge cautiously rose from their crouch.

3 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 2

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@eebee

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

BLAZE ( @eebee) IS DEAD

[Minor gore below]

"wh-what the??? what???????" reese's eyes flitted around the corpse, trying to process what was going on. he shut his eyes tight

okok wake up this is the part where i wake up wake up wake up

7 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 2

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@eebee

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

BLAZE ( @eebee) IS DEAD

[Minor gore below]

Tyler awoke with a jolt. "Oh gods... not the kid"

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 2

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@eebee

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

BLAZE ( @eebee) IS DEAD

[Minor gore below]

23 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

I knew this place was dangerous! Even the forest itself appears to be against us...the trees seem to have moved! Who did this? Why is this place trying to kill us? What am I talking about...it's not this place, there's just dangers here like everywhere else...right? Her heart quickened, but she had to remain calm, for the sake of everyone else.

20 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

"wh-what the??? what???????" reese's eyes flitted around the corpse, trying to process what was going on. he shut his eyes tight

okok wake up this is the part where i wake up wake up wake up

16 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler awoke with a jolt. "Oh gods... not the kid"

20 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

partridge sprang away from the corpse, landing in a crouched position perhaps ten feet away. they made strange crooning sounds, scared out of their mind, before straightening up and realizing they had seen corpses before, and were barely bothered by them at all. it was still a shock, though. shaking out their feathers, partridge cautiously rose from their crouch.

22 hours ago, Pancake said:

He felt sick. He quickly scurried away from the body, covering where his mouth would be.

Taking a deep breath, she said, "Calm down, everyone. We have to figure out what's going on here...whatever creature did this, they can't be that far away. ANd...we have to figure out how to get through these thick trees that are here all the sudden, it seems the forest is working against us."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

I knew this place was dangerous! Even the forest itself appears to be against us...the trees seem to have moved! 

Taking a deep breath, she said, "Calm down, everyone. We have to figure out what's going on here...whatever creature did this, they can't be that far away. ANd...we have to figure out how to get through these thick trees that are here all the sudden, it seems the forest is working against us."

"HOW are you so calm about this, a kid just died!!" Jack exclaimed in an almost whisper, now suspicious of the talking deer.

15 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"HOW are you so calm about this, a kid just died!!" Jack exclaimed in an almost whisper, now suspicious of the talking deer.

Her eyes flamed as she realized the flower-head guy was accusing her, "I've learned to stay cool under pressure, even in the face of death. If we freak out it gives whatever attacked this kid the chance to strike again. We must stay calm and be alert. Panic helps no-one. I've seen whole units consumed by it-" she paused, her eyes flashing distance and regret, "good soldiers die because of it."

11 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Her eyes flamed as she realized the flower-head guy was accusing her, "I've learned to stay cool under pressure, even in the face of death. If we freak out it gives whatever attacked this kid the chance to strike again. We must stay calm and be alert. Panic helps no-one. I've seen whole units consumed by it-" she paused, her eyes flashing distance and regret, "good soldiers die because of it."

He quieted down.

15 minutes ago, Pancake said:

He quieted down.

She turned away from the flower-head guy, "Well anyway, we need to figure out how they were killed...in order to figure what could've done this," she began to approach the corpse. I have seen an awful lot of death, though most the time I already know what killed them because someone in my unit saw it happen. I'm no coroner but maybe I can figure it out? "I may need assistance..."

20 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

(I'm pinging u cause u said ur character has seen a lot of death too, anyone is free to offer tho)

3 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

She turned away from the flower-head guy, "Well anyway, we need to figure out how they were killed...in order to figure what could've done this," she began to approach the corpse. I have seen an awful lot of death, though most the time I already know what killed them because someone in my unit saw it happen. I'm no coroner but maybe I can figure it out? "I may need assistance..."

(I'm pinging u cause u said ur character has seen a lot of death too, anyone is free to offer tho)

"...Autopsy."