Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

6 hours ago, Pancake said:

“Hmm. Okay. Uh..” he put the skin flaps back into their original place and just kinda sat there and thought for a moment.

”Hey Everyone!” He shouted into bloody cupped hands.

(gree can you mention everyone or smthn)

reese lifted his head up quickly, still trying to come off from his earlier panic. he looked over to where the flower guy was standing

On 10/26/2022 at 3:50 PM, Chiyanna said:

(I guess I'll go ahead and respond instead of tagging Green again lol)

Whitetail followed him until the footprints stopped. They were standing in the area the group had slept in.

8 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

10 hours ago, Pancake said:

“Hmm. Okay. Uh..” he put the skin flaps back into their original place and just kinda sat there and thought for a moment.

”Hey Everyone!” He shouted into bloody cupped hands.

(gree can you mention everyone or smthn)

After taking another glance at the prints, Whitetail said to Astraion, "They might've found something out. And it looks like the prints simply lead back to the group, but no-one in particuliar. Better head over."

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

After taking another glance at the prints, Whitetail said to Astraion, "They might've found something out. And it looks like the prints simply lead back to the group, but no-one in particuliar. Better head over."

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

Tyler nodded.

40 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler nodded.

3 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

6 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese lifted his head up quickly, still trying to come off from his earlier panic. he looked over to where the flower guy was standing

9 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

partridge snapped their head over to the person speaking, feathers puffed up as they took in the person's odd appearance.

10 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion flicked his ear in Jack's direction and turned

“Okay so I finished the autopsy ‘s best I could. he didn’t just fall and die, it was those little puncture wounds I’m pretty sure, not quite sure who or what afflicted them but that’s how he died. It seemed like he hadn’t even know there was any danger. But there is always the possibility that it was some sort of internal illness because I didn’t get to- or, didn’t have the right equipment to test them but that’s a real shot in the dark with these wounds.” He said, yet again wiping blood on his pants.

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Okay so I finished the autopsy ‘s best I could. he didn’t just fall and die, it was those little puncture wounds I’m pretty sure, not quite sure who or what afflicted them but that’s how he died. It seemed like he hadn’t even know there was any danger. But there is always the possibility that it was some sort of internal illness because I didn’t get to- or, didn’t have the right equipment to test them but that’s a real shot in the dark with these wounds.” He said, yet again wiping blood on his pants.

reese tried to ignore the blood all over this guy and just fixated his eyes on the trees above him

"...thats...fun." he remarked "so we...still dont know what did it?" or who did it-

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pancake said:

34 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese tried to ignore the blood all over this guy and just fixated his eyes on the trees above him

"...thats...fun." he remarked "so we...still dont know what did it?" or who did it-

1 hour ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler nodded.

Now standing near the rest of the group Whitetail said, "Well we found some strong-smelling tracks over near the sleeping area. Nothing is for sure, but they don't appear to be originating from out in the forest."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Now standing near the rest of the group Whitetail said, "Well we found some strong-smelling tracks over near the sleeping area. Nothing is for sure, but they don't appear to be originating from out in the forest."

“so.. nobody here can be trusted.”

37 minutes ago, jack-o-pepper said:

“Not yet.”

Just now, Pancake said:

“so.. nobody here can be trusted.”

“Not yet.”

"It's quite possible the killer could be one of our own group, that is the most logical option. But this island or a creature that lives here could also be playing tricks on us. We know so little about this place. But we also know so little about eachother..." They're deltarunish creatures and people...both enemies of the fawns. How could I have ever trusted them enough to get myself in this mess in the first place? She glanced around the group, who could really be trusted? Just yesterday she had felt like being responsible for this group...but now... 

5 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"It's quite possible the killer could be one of our own group, that is the most logical option. But this island or a creature that lives here could also be playing tricks on us. We know so little about this place. But we also know so little about eachother..." They're deltarunish creatures and people...both enemies of the fawns. How could I have ever trusted them enough to get myself in this mess in the first place? She glanced around the group, who could really be trusted? Just yesterday she had felt like being responsible for this group...but now... 

he snapped his fingers.

”what if everyone slept in assigned spots with a bit of distance between each other? That way we could or- you guys could sniff out the culprit?” He paused.

”actually now that I think about it that’s kind of a dumb idea, a coverup would probably be really easy..” he mumbled.

On 10/27/2022 at 10:49 PM, Pancake said:

he snapped his fingers.

”what if everyone slept in assigned spots with a bit of distance between each other? That way we could or- you guys could sniff out the culprit?” He paused.

”actually now that I think about it that’s kind of a dumb idea, a coverup would probably be really easy..” he mumbled.

(I was kinda waiting for others to respond to this idea before Whitetail did but I guess it was directed at her so

also @Very Scawy Avokiddo I assume Astraion could hear the mumbling even if no-one else could)

"I guess it's worth a try...but if there really is a killer among us giving them another chance to strike may not be smart. Last night I meant to sleep only a couple hours, and ended up sleeping all night. There's something about this place that makes you so tired...and whenever you sleep it's hard to wake again."

On 10/28/2022 at 4:49 AM, Pancake said:

he snapped his fingers.

Astraion heard the mumbling and tilted his head at Jack, trying not to give away that he had heard

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(I was kinda waiting for others to respond to this idea before Whitetail did but I guess it was directed at her so

also @Very Scawy Avokiddo I assume Astraion could hear the mumbling even if no-one else could)

"I guess it's worth a try...but if there really is a killer among us giving them another chance to strike may not be smart. Last night I meant to sleep only a couple hours, and ended up sleeping all night. There's something about this place that makes you so tired...and whenever you sleep it's hard to wake again."

Tyler nodded. "We need to figure out a plan, and fast. Maybe we could assign a few people to guard each night? So we can keep each other awake and be safe at the same time?" he suggested.

37 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

Tyler nodded. "We need to figure out a plan, and fast. Maybe we could assign a few people to guard each night? So we can keep each other awake and be safe at the same time?" he suggested.

“well this place makes you tired, like whitetail said so we might want to sleep in shifts so we aren’t as tired?”

7 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

“yeah..” he said.

7 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion heard the mumbling and tilted his head at Jack, trying not to give away that he had heard

Jack paid no attention to him.

15 hours ago, Pancake said:

“well this place makes you tired, like whitetail said so we might want to sleep in shifts so we aren’t as tired?”

“yeah..” he said.

"Good idea, and we should probably have two people awake at the same time so they can keep each other awake as well."

“yeah..” he said.

5 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"Good idea, and we should probably have two people awake at the same time so they can keep each other awake as well."

"Agreed. We should've done all these things the first night... I'll take the first shift tonight, who wants to take it with me?"

(Also unsure if we should vote anybody out at this point but somebody should suggest it)

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@takoyamaaaS

14 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Agreed. We should've done all these things the first night... I'll take the first shift tonight, who wants to take it with me?"

(Also unsure if we should vote anybody out at this point but somebody should suggest it)

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@takoyamaaaS

"I will." Tyler offered.

• Paw up 1

27 minutes ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

20 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@takoyamaaaS

“I can take 2nd shift with someone else?” He offered.

“I can take 2nd shift with someone else?” He offered.

14 hours ago, jack-o-pepper said:

reese swallowed hard

"i can."

the sooner we figure out whats going on the sooner i can get home this is good itll be fine

"I can take third shift! Is- Is that a thing?" Astraion offered