Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

On 10/30/2022 at 2:02 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Agreed. We should've done all these things the first night... I'll take the first shift tonight, who wants to take it with me?"

(Also unsure if we should vote anybody out at this point but somebody should suggest it)

@Very Scawy Avokiddo

@ItzFadeDaSpooky

@takoyamaaaS

Jayden woke up very late. Such a lazy butt.

She yawned and suddenly realized what she had missed. "What the......" she glared at the body lying on the ground and turned her head away.  "Who... did that...?"

51 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

She yawned and suddenly realized what she had missed. "What the......" she glared at the body lying on the ground and turned her head away.  "Who... did that...?"

"Nice of you to join us Jayden." Tyler said. "That's what we're trying to figure out."

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"welcome back to the land of the living." he rolled his eye slightly.

17 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

"Nice of you to join us Jayden." Tyler said. "That's what we're trying to figure out."

Jayden rolled their eyes

17 hours ago, Pancake said:

"welcome back to the land of the living." he rolled his eye slightly.

"Ahahahhah thanks."

Jayden sat up and put her hands in her pockets. "What do we have so far?"

50 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden rolled their eyes

"Ahahahhah thanks."

Jayden sat up and put her hands in her pockets. "What do we have so far?"

"well, he didn't die from natural causes, that's for sure, but the wounds are skin deep and i'd guess are the cause."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Weird."

7 hours ago, Pancake said:

"very. and we dont know who or what did it."

On 11/1/2022 at 4:14 PM, Spooky Star Starless said:

"We found some partial tracks appearing to go from the place we all slept to the body. But that doesn't prove much. Everyone should keep on high alert. Some of us will be sleeping in shifts tonight, so someone will always be keeping watch."

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"We found some partial tracks appearing to go from the place we all slept to the body. But that doesn't prove much. Everyone should keep on high alert. Some of us will be sleeping in shifts tonight, so someone will always be keeping watch."

"Alright. I call not taking a shift."

13 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail narrowed her eyes, "I hope that means you're volunteering for the patrol to explore this place."

"ahahahahahahha!!! Yea, no. I didn't want to be teleported here so I'm not doing anything. This place is freaky and I'm just going to wait for you guys to find a way to leave. Thanks." Jayden rolled their eyes and stuffed their hands into their pockets, the chilly morning air making them shiver still.

2 hours ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"ahahahahahahha!!! Yea, no. I didn't want to be teleported here so I'm not doing anything. This place is freaky and I'm just going to wait for you guys to find a way to leave. Thanks." Jayden rolled their eyes and stuffed their hands into their pockets, the chilly morning air making them shiver still.

"well if you aren't going to help you may as well be as useless as this kid." he gestured to the slightly flayed corpse.

"we each need to pull our own weight, that's how teamwork works. so if you aren't going to be helpful and just wait for us to do all the work and leech off it at no expense to yourself, you'd better make yourself scarce." he said, looking darkly at Jayden.

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

"well if you aren't going to help you may as well be as useless as this kid." he gestured to the slightly flayed corpse.

"we each need to pull our own weight, that's how teamwork works. so if you aren't going to be helpful and just wait for us to do all the work and leech off it at no expense to yourself, you'd better make yourself scarce." he said, looking darkly at Jayden.

Jayden scoffed. "None of us KNOW each other! How does freaking teamwork happen when none of us is trustworthy? Not to mention THE DEAD PERSON RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!" Jayden sighed, annoyed. "We don't have time for this.. We know that something was here when we were asleep and killed someone off. Which means it must have been someone here. I say we get them to confess and we kill them like they killed that kid. They would deserve it anyways."

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden scoffed. "None of us KNOW each other! How does freaking teamwork happen when none of us is trustworthy? Not to mention THE DEAD PERSON RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!" Jayden sighed, annoyed. "We don't have time for this.. We know that something was here when we were asleep and killed someone off. Which means it must have been someone here. I say we get them to confess and we kill them like they killed that kid. They would deserve it anyways."

Astraion gasped "That would make us no different than them! You do not kill outside of the hunt or defense!"

6 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

“What?! You’ve never seen someone be killed as a punishment?! It happens all the time!”

"No! You don't kill someone because they killed someone, how do they learn?"

5 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

“And no, I don’t think I am. I’m just saying that YOU could have EASILY killed that kid.”

"Why would I even do that!? Tell me what reason I would have to kill a pup, come on, do it, I dare you." Astraion crossed his arms, teeth bared

14 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

12 minutes ago, Ourania said:

Astraion gasped "That would make us no different than them! You do not kill outside of the hunt or defense!"

8 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"What?! No!! Who kills humans and eats them? Do YOU kill humans and eat them? Disgusting!"

7 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"But it could have also been one of you.. creatures."

6 minutes ago, Ourania said:

"I didn't say that! Humans taste terrible anyway! You don't kill outside those conditions and that's final."

5 minutes ago, Ourania said:

"What? Are you a bad person?" Astraion looked at Jaiden with fear in his eyes

5 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

“What?! You’ve never seen someone be killed as a punishment?! It happens all the time!”

4 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

“And no, I don’t think I am. I’m just saying that YOU could have EASILY killed that kid.”

1 minute ago, Ourania said:

"No! You don't kill someone because they killed someone, how do they learn?"

"Why would I even do that!? Tell me what reason I would have to kill a pup, come on, do it, I dare you." Astraion crossed his arms, teeth bared

Something in Jack snapped.

"Stop throwing around blame! We dont know who it was and blaming others and being bitter towards each other helps nothing about this situation, it sucks, I know, but thats just how it is right now so would you both just shut up and try to get along!?" He exclaimed, angered.