Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

On 9/27/2022 at 7:45 PM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

[This game includes death and most likely really gore-y stuff, though the gore descriptions will be hidden by quotes!]

"You really think this is a good idea?"

"Yea, of course, we're stuck here, why not set up camp?"

"Yea, but this place give me bad vibes... WHAT WAS THAT??"

"Aw c'mon, you're just Seeing Things."

-

Hello one and all!

Multi-fandom rp but it's a game of werewolf!

Your characters are transported from whatever world they're in for who knows what reason, so they decide to set up camp, but unlucky them, they get cursed.

The 'Werewolves' are actually huge terrifying monsters, but you get it.

-

ROLES

Monster/Cursed

Acts as the werewolf of our game! At night, these players become huge monsters with a hunger for blood.

1-2 players depending on how many people join.

Each night, these players decide on 1 person to kill, or they may choose to not kill somebody.

Seer

The one who knows all, they can tell if you're cursed.

1 player.

Each night, this player will decide on 1 person to see if they are cursed. But there may or may not be the slight chance of this prediction being wrong.

Healer

Magical healing powers has been gifted to them. Will they use it correctly?

1 player.

Each night, this player will choose 1 person to heal. If the person is attacked by the monsters, they will be saved.

Players

Basic person, there's nothing special about u lmao.

All other players

Nothing really special about you, just one of the people who got wrapped up in this mess!

-

Voting

Every day, you get to vote on who you think the cursed players are, and they will be killed. You get to discuss and once you are all done discussing, just @ me and I will put them on trial, during this trial the player accused of being cursed will get to speak, and then there will be another vote to see if they get voted off. Votes can be anonymous or public.

-

Characters

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

Jayden

jayden has short brown fluffy hair yaya yata wears hoodies and casual clothes sometimes skirts is light skinned and is she/they or something idk. 17 or 18

@eebee

Blaze

Looks: Guy with fiery kind of cool design shirt, pants, and black shoes, also has light brown hair. 

@Star Starless

Tyler

Fandom: Elysium

Appearance: Fluffy brown hair, tan skin, gold eyes. Has a small scar above his lip. Usually wears a tight black tank top with a cropped sweatshirt with black cargo pants and a belt used to hold his knives. Always wears Converse. Also has a gold pocket watch that he wears on a chain.

Notes: Was an assassin and could control time in Elysium, so will probably be a little hostile when he realizes that he can't use his powers anymore

@Pancake

Jack

Pronouns- He/They

Fandom- Original

Appearance-

843FB575-A893-4106-97B4-4CBFCC7A2E34.jpeg.dddaff829db384c3da3b7507739cbced.jpeg

Notes- trauma child, has iatrophobia, he just doesn’t want to be here man

@Berney

Lynx

Element: Water

Sexuality: achilean

Gender/Pronouns: he/they

Appearance: average height, blond hair and hazel eyes.

Other notes: he's polyamorous, so he tends to have multiple crushes at the same time 👀

@takoyamaaaS

Partridge In A Pear Tree (Partridge)

fandom: cult of the lamb

looks:

3D70A937-1AFC-4928-A2AF-6DBC6AEA7FE7.thumb.png.027bbdc7976e00c1812e6fceede98a59.png

other: basicallly smart chill old professor tm, they/them

@Avokiddo

Astraion Clear

Fandom: That one world I'm building

Pronouns: He/him

Appearance

30520296_Senzatitolo22_20220705013729.thumb.png.0daa7b00ea50e049bffa92d2ca1aee17.png

I should get him a new art

@pepper_

Reese

reese the guy the mipy the man

hes an oc but ig hes like. minecraft. from the sfsmp universe sorta kinda shrug emoji

hes just the skrunkly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nCk6EepMNySB8PyWbTe7tDnlIupgrKdIbW3t2rCA8nZFeJ4qHJaoqUBapduS.thumb.png.1de6ef74ff5c3c9ca11071a0cbb75081.png

@Chiyanna

General Whitetail

Pronouns: she/her

Species/race: Deer, of course! She is specifically a deer of the Fawn nation.

Sexuality: Is striaght, though usually not very interested in romantic relationships. Would probably only date another deer or similair creature.

Appearance: (will update with pic if and when I find it) A large whitetail doe who almost always stands regally and imposingly. Has a patch of missing fur and a scar on her right side, near her chest.

1022276703_GeneralWhitetail.png.cf02dd6e777fbaefa4a52aae583d31f3.thumb.png.28135962e88c401b4e4cec5448be2141.png

Personality: She is smart and a war strategist. She is passionate when it comes to defending her country, but can also be quite detached and unemotional when she needs to be. She cares for almost no-one who isn't a deer, and loves only a few. Such as her sister Fawnleap who she would protect with her life. Very rarely shows her feelings, (except when on a soapbox), stubborn and set in her ways. She listens to orders if she feels the leader a worthy one, but may stage a coup if she feels leadership inadequate. Won't kill for no reason, but is not adverse to it either. 

Background: Is first and foremost a patriot and a soldier. Was raised to be patriotic by her parents, who died too soon, leaving her to raise Fawnleap herself. With war raging and desperation setting in, she joined the Fawn army, both to make a living and honor the memory of her dead parents. She quickly rose in the ranks. That war ended in victory, but others followed. Over time the Fawn people became untrusting and easily provoked, but a new leader Modeer wished for an era of peace. Unfortunately, due to tempers flaring and some misunderstandings, this was not to be. The war between Fawns and Deltaruners broke out. Even Fawnleap enlisted, which made her sister both proud and terrified. After many battles and the death of some of Whitetail's finest men, it seemed they were gaining ground. But when Fawnleap was in trouble, Whitetail jumped in to save her sister. She was gravely wounded...and then as she blacked out, she seemed to fall through the earth. The next time she woke up she found herself in a strange new place...one she had never seen before. [Also no this isn't exacly cannon of what happened in the deltaruner v fawn war...this is just how I imagine her being transported to another dimension. Please don't be mad]

Other: She has a pet tiger

-

Dead

N/A

-

Joining

Honestly just give me their name, looks, fandom, and any other info you want to give me.

(Btw gree you should probably edit this to put blaze in the dead category)

• Paw up 2

1 hour ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

As the sky was darkening, she paused. She took deep, heaving breaths. She was just... hallucinating, right?

She didn't want to find out. They turned around and realized they couldn't see the camp anymore. "[Bleep]."

They started panicking. Which way was it?

"Okay... I'll just... walk in a random direction. That should work, right?" She told herself. She began walking in the direction that... might be back to the camp.

The tiredness faded gradually, but it still lingered.

Eventually you were back at the clearing, where everyone else seemed to be organizing something.

56 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Eventually you were back at the clearing, where everyone else seemed to be organizing something.

He stared at her for a long moment than crossed his arms.

”well well well look who’s come crawling back to us.” He said sarcastically with an eye roll.

”you finally realize you can’t live on your own?” He raised his eyebrow.

27 minutes ago, Pancake said:

”well well well look who’s come crawling back to us.” He said sarcastically with an eye roll.

1 hour ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

“Don’t destroy the camp while we’re gone & if we fail to come back by morning assume we’re dead.” He said, only half joking with his last statement.

3 hours ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

As the sky was darkening, she paused. She took deep, heaving breaths. She was just... hallucinating, right?

She didn't want to find out. They turned around and realized they couldn't see the camp anymore. "[Bleep]."

They started panicking. Which way was it?

"Okay... I'll just... walk in a random direction. That should work, right?" She told herself. She began walking in the direction that... might be back to the camp.

"Glad you're alive," said Whitetail, not sarcastically but not with any warmth either. "We were just about to go out exploring. You seemed fond of the idea earlier, but seeing as you've returned it seems the woods got the best of you. Perhaps it would be better if you stuck with the group."

15 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Glad you're alive," said Whitetail, not sarcastically but not with any warmth either. "We were just about to go out exploring. You seemed fond of the idea earlier, but seeing as you've returned it seems the woods got the best of you. Perhaps it would be better if you stuck with the group."

"I'll guard camp." Astraion said sitting down like a gang member

15 hours ago, Pancake said:

15 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I don't think it's safe out there. I could barely breathe because of all the fog.." they said.

2 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

@Pancake

The longer you wait the darker it gets.

That heavy tired feeling was slowly coming back.

(aka I'm impatient and need you guys to do stuff-)

(I know we're trying! I wanna explore the island a bit before we all get knocked out again lol.

Also if you are in a group away from camp can you create a private chat if u want to discuss things in character with the group? As long as you're in the chat too? Or is that not aloud? It would give some chances for characters to persuade eachother and discuss how they feel about other characters without being seen by everyone else, such as those they may be disussing. Kinda like Survivor or Big Brother, where people scheme and make plans together, since this is a game as much as it is rp. Not saying I will, just would like to know if an option.

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(I know we're trying! I wanna explore the island a bit before we all get knocked out again lol.

Also if you are in a group away from camp can you create a private chat if u want to discuss things in character with the group? As long as you're in the chat too? Or is that not aloud? It would give some chances for characters to persuade eachother and discuss how they feel about other characters without being seen by everyone else, such as those they may be disussing. Kinda like Survivor or Big Brother, where people scheme and make plans together, since this is a game as much as it is rp. Not saying I will, just would like to know if an option.

(Yea ik, it's the adhd talking lmao.

yea, pms are totally allowed! I'm not required to be in them but it would be much preferred! 

But if said pm is in the forest away from the clearing, I have to be in it because of how the forest works)

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

"I'll guard camp." Astraion said sitting down like a gang member

Whitetail nodded, "You'll do a fine job I'm sure," she tried to encourage, knowing the person's presence irratated him. 

6 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"I don't think it's safe out there. I could barely breathe because of all the fog.." they said.

"This island is certainly dangerous. But we must explore it in order to know what we're up against. Plus we may find something useful out there. We'll need food and water, too. We won't get those things by sitting around in this clearing."

3 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(Yea ik, it's the adhd talking lmao.

yea, pms are totally allowed! I'm not required to be in them but it would be much preferred! 

But if said pm is in the forest away from the clearing, I have to be in it because of how the forest works)

(OK thanks for answering! I do have another question. Do we have to eat and drink, do our characters even get hungry on this island? I assume nobody will die of starvation or anything but is getting weak from lack of food or water something to worry about?

4 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail nodded, "You'll do a fine job I'm sure," she tried to encourage, knowing the person's presence irratated him. 

Astraion looked at Whitetail with amazement: she had complimented him!!!!!!!!!

(culture differences time)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"This island is certainly dangerous. But we must explore it in order to know what we're up against. Plus we may find something useful out there. We'll need food and water, too. We won't get those things by sitting around in this clearing."

"Fine, whatever."

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(OK thanks for answering! I do have another question. Do we have to eat and drink, do our characters even get hungry on this island? I assume nobody will die of starvation or anything but is getting weak from lack of food or water something to worry about?

(yes but it's waaayyy reduced. Days can go by without a need for food or water, and even after multiple days pass, only a slight weakness will come from it.)

• Paw up 1

16 minutes ago, Modiano Ourania said:

Astraion looked at Whitetail with amazement: she had complimented him!!!!!!!!!

(culture differences time)

Whitetail wasn't quite sure why he was looking at her with such awe. But she figured it was better than his irratated mood a minute ago. Momentary confusion flashed on her face, but she turned so he wouldn't see it.

17 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Fine, whatever."

(Waiting for @Pancake)

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail wasn't quite sure why he was looking at her with such awe. But she figured it was better than his irratated mood a minute ago. Momentary confusion flashed on her face, but she turned so he wouldn't see it.

(Waiting for @Pancake)

(I was asleep I apologize)
“Let’s hurry up before we all pass out.” He said, taking a few steps away from the group then looking back

2 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

@Pancake

The longer you wait the darker it gets.

That heavy tired feeling was slowly coming back.

(aka I'm impatient and need you guys to do stuff-)

wsobbing i keep forgetting abouyt this)

partridge gently shook out their feathers, taking a step back. they didn't know how to feel about this whole situation, and didn't quite know what to do. padding off to the edge of the woods, looking at the darkness, they suppressed a cold shiver that ran down their spine, and shook out their feathers again.

5 hours ago, Pancake said:

(I was asleep I apologize)
“Let’s hurry up before we all pass out.” He said, taking a few steps away from the group then looking back

"Agreed," she said.

5 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

wsobbing i keep forgetting abouyt this)

partridge gently shook out their feathers, taking a step back. they didn't know how to feel about this whole situation, and didn't quite know what to do. padding off to the edge of the woods, looking at the darkness, they suppressed a cold shiver that ran down their spine, and shook out their feathers again.

"Why don't you stay here and help organize camp?" she asked the delatrunish creature.

7 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

@Pancake

(it's been a while, time to keep going!)

The exhaustion was back

no more time for exploring

or building

or anything.

It felt cold, an icy feeling washed over you, slowing you down.

partridge stumbled over nothing and fell onto their face, back legs gently slumping down onto the floor. gods never got tired, and partridge cooed softly in surprise at this new feeling before slipping into sleep.

20 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

@Pancake

The exhaustion was back

or building

or anything.

He mumbled a curse, rubbing his eyes to try and rid them of any tiredness, which failed miserably.

”Maybe exploration can wait until… tomorrow..” he said, which fell into a mutter as he sat down and tried to fight sleep.

7 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

@Pancake

The exhaustion was back

or building

or anything.

Tyler was walking with Whitetail when all of a sudden, a cold, icy feeling washed over him. Tyler tried to push on, but fell to the ground in exhaustion after a few steps. "White... tail..." he muttered as he fell unconscious.