Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

Tyler shot up from the ground, dirt stuck to his face and leaves in his hair. He looked around at Whitetail and then at Reese, and his eyes widened as the smell of blood filled his nostrils. "Oh no. Not again." He rushed towards the two of them, and was shocked to see not one, but two bodies. "What happened!" He exclaimed. "I-why are there two dead bodies! How-" He rubbed his temples in distraught. He looked at the bodies, and then at Reese and Whitetail, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

16 hours ago, Blurry Fawn said:

Tyler shot up from the ground, dirt stuck to his face and leaves in his hair. He looked around at Whitetail and then at Reese, and his eyes widened as the smell of blood filled his nostrils. "Oh no. Not again." He rushed towards the two of them, and was shocked to see not one, but two bodies. "What happened!" He exclaimed. "I-why are there two dead bodies! How-" He rubbed his temples in distraught. He looked at the bodies, and then at Reese and Whitetail, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"Two?" Whitetail's eyes widened a bit as she herself turned from Reese @pepper_ and turned to where Tyler had been looking. Sure enough,  not one but two were dead. Seeing who, she tensed. No,  it couldn't be. She had to be sure. Slowly, she approached the bodies. Her legs felt like lead. 

On 11/25/2022 at 3:36 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Two?" Whitetail's eyes widened a bit as she herself turned from Reese @pepper_ and turned to where Tyler had been looking. Sure enough,  not one but two were dead. Seeing who, she tensed. No,  it couldn't be. She had to be sure. Slowly, she approached the bodies. Her legs felt like lead. 

On 11/22/2022 at 2:56 PM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

DAY 3

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Pancake

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@pepper_

That same smell was back...

This time, you found two people dead...

JACK ( @Pancake ) AND ASTRAION ( @Modiano Ourania ) ARE DEAD

[Minor Gore Warning]

When she got close enough to be sure, she stood there staring for a few seconds. How did this happen? How could I let this happen, and who would want to kill Astraion? The flower person,  she never did get their name, was an obvious target by whoever was killing off their group...they had taken a leadership role in the group and had managed to smooth over growing tensions. And that made their death not just painful, but dangerous to the group. But why was Astraion a target? She bowed her head and unexpectedly tears starting slipping down her face. The human was right...we should've tried to figure out who the killer was sooner and done something about it. 

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

When she got close enough to be sure, she stood there staring for a few seconds. How did this happen? How could I let this happen, and who would want to kill Astraion? The flower person,  she never did get their name, was an obvious target by whoever was killing off their group...they had taken a leadership role in the group and had managed to smooth over growing tensions. And that made their death not just painful, but dangerous to the group. But why was Astraion a target? She bowed her head and unexpectedly tears starting slipping down her face. The human was right...we should've tried to figure out who the killer was sooner and done something about it. 

reese took a breath and turned away from everything that was going on 

“we,,need to find out who did this. like, today. whatever is happening here right now- we need to find out who’s doing it..” before it’s too late,,

On 11/27/2022 at 1:53 PM, pepper_ said:

reese took a breath and turned away from everything that was going on 

“we,,need to find out who did this. like, today. whatever is happening here right now- we need to find out who’s doing it..” before it’s too late,,

"I agree. Whoever did this must pay." She said, anger and sadness making her voice crack. Continuing more quietly to herself, "That person was right. We should've executed someone yesterday. Even if we got the wrong one, would've given the real killer pause."

8 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I agree. Whoever did this must pay." She said, anger and sadness making her voice crack. Continuing more quietly to herself, "That person was right. We should've executed someone yesterday. Even if we got the wrong one, would've given the real killer pause."

"whoawhoa, i meant more like lets just--try and ask around, we dont need to jump straight to,,,killing people?? lets just see what people know, maybe we can find something"

where did this deer come from why does she want to kill people is everyone here like this--

13 hours ago, pepper_ said:

"whoawhoa, i meant more like lets just--try and ask around, we dont need to jump straight to,,,killing people?? lets just see what people know, maybe we can find something"

where did this deer come from why does she want to kill people is everyone here like this--

Whitetail took a few deep breaths, "You're right, I'm being irrational. I-I just can't believe they're dead. And we have to do something!"

She looked over at the...blocky person. What do I really know about them, anyway?

On 11/28/2022 at 10:43 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Whoa whoa whoa, okay, I agree that whoever did this needs to be punished and killed, but we can't start turning against each other. The last thing we need is division among the group. We're all in this together, and if we start suspecting each other blindly it will just be easier for whatever is causing this to kill us. We need a plan before we make any rash decisions." Tyler said.

3 hours ago, Blurry Fawn said:

"Whoa whoa whoa, okay, I agree that whoever did this needs to be punished and killed, but we can't start turning against each other. The last thing we need is division among the group. We're all in this together, and if we start suspecting each other blindly it will just be easier for whatever is causing this to kill us. We need a plan before we make any rash decisions." Tyler said.

"Yes, we need a plan. We should investigate and determine who is most likely to be the killer. I guess we should start with...examining the bodies. That's your job, now that...now that...the flower guy is...dead."

On 11/30/2022 at 11:28 AM, Chiyanna said:

"Yes, we need a plan. We should investigate and determine who is most likely to be the killer. I guess we should start with...examining the bodies. That's your job, now that...now that...the flower guy is...dead."

Tyler nodded and took a deep breath. He walked towards the two bodies. Relax Tyler, if you panic, then we won't figure anything out and more people will die. He started by examining the fawn first.

(Green what do the bodies look like)

13 minutes ago, Blurry Fawn said:

Tyler nodded and took a deep breath. He walked towards the two bodies. Relax Tyler, if you panic, then we won't figure anything out and more people will die. He started by examining the fawn first.

!!Gore warning!!

Astraion had deep scratches, seeming to be from a hand about the size of a person, but claw-like. The blood hadn't yet clotted, seeming to be fresh. There were obvious chunks taken out of him.

What you had failed to notice from a distance, though, was what truly killed him. A stab mark seeming to be from some kind of branch.

Jack, meanwhile, had the same puncture wounds from before. Upon closer inspection it seemed... messier, almost as if whatever was used to create it was dulled.

!!Gore warning!!

18 hours ago, Blurry Fawn said:

"What-what do you observe?" She would've examined the bodies herself...except that she might get emotional if she did...maybe even show some signs of weakness such as vomiting or sobbing. Better that this human who seemed not as emotionally involved do it. 

On 12/2/2022 at 1:23 PM, Chiyanna said:

"What-what do you observe?" She would've examined the bodies herself...except that she might get emotional if she did...maybe even show some signs of weakness such as vomiting or sobbing. Better that this human who seemed not as emotionally involved do it. 

Tyler took a deep breath and started examining Astraion's body. "There are some deep scratch marks all over the body. They look to be about the size of a hand, but these are definitely animalistic claw marks. It also looks like our killer took some... chunks... out of the body. However, it looks like what truly killed them is this stab mark right here." Tyler pointed to a puncture wound. He breathed shakily and moved towards Jack's body. "This body has the same puncture wounds from the last murder, but they look... different." Tyler looked closer and saw that the puncture wounds looked messier and less organized. "It looks like whatever was used to make these puncture wounds was different from the one used to kill the kid. These are messier and less organized, almost as if what was used to cause these was dull."

6 hours ago, Blurry Fawn said:

Tyler took a deep breath and started examining Astraion's body. "There are some deep scratch marks all over the body. They look to be about the size of a hand, but these are definitely animalistic claw marks. It also looks like our killer took some... chunks... out of the body. However, it looks like what truly killed them is this stab mark right here." Tyler pointed to a puncture wound. He breathed shakily and moved towards Jack's body. "This body has the same puncture wounds from the last murder, but they look... different." Tyler looked closer and saw that the puncture wounds looked messier and less organized. "It looks like whatever was used to make these puncture wounds was different from the one used to kill the kid. These are messier and less organized, almost as if what was used to cause these was dull."

"So...one was killed by our previous killer, but the other may have been killed by someone else?" Are two of this group killers? Or is there something else going on here?

23 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"So...one was killed by our previous killer, but the other may have been killed by someone else?" Are two of this group killers? Or is there something else going on here?

Tyler nodded. "It looks like it. Does this mean there might be two killers out there? If so, we need to be extra cautious."

23 hours ago, Blurry Fawn said:

Tyler nodded. "It looks like it. Does this mean there might be two killers out there? If so, we need to be extra cautious."

"Caution won't do us any good seeing as we routinely pass out collectively. We need to figure out who the killers are!"

6 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

haha this still exists and I think star is gonna respond later, the two of us have just had 0 motivationn

(Honestly whoever the monster is made a big mistake by killing off both Mod and Pancake. Not cause it was a bad move to win... But because it killed the thread /j

Anyway,  I'm hopeful... Um... Sure that people will not abandon this and it will be alive again. 

5 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(Honestly whoever the monster is made a big mistake by killing off both Mod and Pancake. Not cause it was a bad move to win... But because it killed the thread /j

Anyway,  I'm hopeful... Um... Sure that people will not abandon this and it will be alive again. 

Ghost Astraion is just chilling watching what's going on 

• Paw up 1

On 12/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Caution won't do us any good seeing as we routinely pass out collectively. We need to figure out who the killers are!"

"Yes, but if we panic and start wildly throwing the blame, we'll only be split up and then the killer or killers can just pick us off easier. We need a new plan, since we seem to automatically fall asleep whenever it turns to night. Any ideas?" Tyler said.

• 1 month later...