@Chiyanna

@pepper_

That same smell was back...

This time, you found two people dead...

JACK ( @Pancake ) AND ASTRAION ( @Modiano Ourania ) ARE DEAD

[Minor Gore Warning]

help i never saw this

-

Jayden had been watching from a distance, quite disturbed. How the hell were they going to get out of this place...?

On 12/2/2022 at 1:23 PM, Chiyanna said:

"What-what do you observe?" She would've examined the bodies herself...except that she might get emotional if she did...maybe even show some signs of weakness such as vomiting or sobbing. Better that this human who seemed not as emotionally involved do it. 

On 12/4/2022 at 9:22 PM, Chiyanna said:

"So...one was killed by our previous killer, but the other may have been killed by someone else?" Are two of this group killers? Or is there something else going on here?

On 12/6/2022 at 8:40 PM, Chiyanna said:

"Caution won't do us any good seeing as we routinely pass out collectively. We need to figure out who the killers are!"

((These were my last three posts. Though everyone should probably go back and read from the start of the day,  feel free to repsond to my last post) 

On 12/22/2022 at 6:32 PM, Star Starless said:

"Yes, but if we panic and start wildly throwing the blame, we'll only be split up and then the killer or killers can just pick us off easier. We need a new plan, since we seem to automatically fall asleep whenever it turns to night. Any ideas?" Tyler said.

(bump from last post)

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 9:05 PM, Star Starless said:

(bump from last post)

Whitetail took a deep breath and tried to think rationally, "Maybe that other person was right. If the killer is one of us, we should try and figure out who it is. And when we do, we have to kill them before they kill every last one of us."

On 2/15/2023 at 8:33 PM, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail took a deep breath and tried to think rationally, "Maybe that other person was right. If the killer is one of us, we should try and figure out who it is. And when we do, we have to kill them before they kill every last one of us."

"I agree. But we need to figure out what to do fast before someone else dies. Lets see, we know that we can't stay awake or take shifts because we just fall asleep. Anyone have any other ideas?" Tyler asked.

• 4 months later...

i think i rememeber who was the werewolves in this bc green told me but you guys literally killed the thread. should of killed off tako and let it last longer dont kill the only active memebers SOBBING 

3 minutes ago, polly said:

i think i rememeber who was the werewolves in this bc green told me but you guys literally killed the thread. should of killed off tako and let it last longer dont kill the only active memebers SOBBING 

i thought you were guys were aiming for inactive users so thats why i took television and ran.... but then you killed mod and pancake....