Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(alr time for your prompt, son. also you now own the topic you were the first post on page 10 /j)

You wake up in a dark, foggy forest. You can hear talking in the distance.

Huh? What is this? Where am I? Who's there? AAAAAHAHGAHHAGSHSGJZGDJDJJZHHDH

1 minute ago, eebee said:

Huh? What is this? Where am I? Who's there? AAAAAHAHGAHHAGSHSGJZGDJDJJZHHDH

(nestie you gotta use quotes to talk 😭 )

In your internal panic, you could see a dim light with figures around it. 

4 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

(nestie you gotta use quotes to talk 😭 )

In your internal panic, you could see a dim light with figures around it. 

"What is this light? It's weird, you don't normally see light in places like this. And what are these figures?"

1 hour ago, SPOOKYSNOWSTORM said:

Lynx stood watching everything happen, still sort of dazed by everything.

You hear a weird muttering from the fog.

1 minute ago, eebee said:

"What is this light? It's weird, you don't normally see light in places like this. And what are these figures?"

Maybe you should be a bit quieter... there were a lot of seemingly weird creatures there...

[INTERACT]

9 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

Maybe you should be a bit quieter... there were a lot of seemingly weird creatures there...

[INTERACT]

What do I do for interact

16 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

(yeah I know our characters should go to sleep so the first murder can happen ....

honestly not exactly sure how to make a tepee anyway, though I'm pretty sure tying sticks together is the first step)

"Person, are you going to help? This was your idea."

"Ugh.." she lifted her head and stared at her. "Fine."

13 hours ago, Spooky Star Starless said:

(wow i died for a while)
Tyler emerged from the woods again, carrying a bunch of tall sticks and a tarp. "I found these. We can use them for a tent or a blanket or something to shelter us."

Jayden stood up and walked over to Tyler to help with the sticks and tarp. "Where did you find the tarp anyways?..." she muttered. "Okay," she raised her voice back to normal. "What now?"

13 hours ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

[INTERACT]

Lynx slowly crept towards it, not wanting to alert whoever, or whatever was in there.

getting bored of simply sitting, partridge decided to go off into the woods and perhaps look for some supplies. they jumped off the log gracefully and cantered into the woods, not even entirelt sure what they were looking for.

6 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

getting bored of simply sitting, partridge decided to go off into the woods and perhaps look for some supplies. they jumped off the log gracefully and cantered into the woods, not even entirelt sure what they were looking for.

As you walked through the fog, there were more and more fallen branches. When you looked closer, you noticed they seemed to have claw marks on them?

You follow the fallen branches and come across a clearing. There seemed to be a destroyed camp in it...

There was supplies here, though, so that was good. 

As you walked through the fog, there were more and more fallen branches. When you looked closer, you noticed they seemed to have claw marks on them?

You follow the fallen branches and come across a clearing. There seemed to be a destroyed camp in it...

There was supplies here, though, so that was good. 

they felt... nervous, but they picked up the supplies anyway. they stumbled on their hind legs, unsteady in their feral form, but they didn't want to reveal they had any powers and freak everybody out- and possibly make themselves a target for... whatever had made those scratch marks. very slowly they made their way back to the camp.

Just now, takoyamaaaS said:

they felt... nervous, but they picked up the supplies anyway. they stumbled on their hind legs, unsteady in their feral form, but they didn't want to reveal they had any powers and freak everybody out- and possibly make themselves a target for... whatever had made those scratch marks. very slowly they made their way back to the camp.

You get the sensation that something is watching you.

You hear rustling in the trees, something moving through the branches.

10 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

You get the sensation that something is watching you.

You hear rustling in the trees, something moving through the branches.

(scribbelnauts FORCED ME TO DO THIS RAGE) partridge froze, unsure what to do. they simply decided to ignore it and try to walk a little bit faster, and not look back whatever they did.

Just now, takoyamaaaS said:

(scribbelnauts FORCED ME TO DO THIS RAGE) partridge froze, unsure what to do. they simply decided to ignore it and try to walk a little bit faster, and not look back whatever they did.

Something pounced on you, knocking you off the path you took.

Something pounced on you, knocking you off the path you took.

partridge made a loud screeching sound quite unfit for a distinguished cult leader and scrabbled desperately with their front claws on the grass while kicking with their back ones, trying to get the creature off.

15 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

partridge made a loud screeching sound quite unfit for a distinguished cult leader and scrabbled desperately with their front claws on the grass while kicking with their back ones, trying to get the creature off.

The creature seemed to dissolve into the air, almost as if it never existed in the first place.

Maybe you should get back to the others....

On 10/6/2022 at 4:24 PM, jack-o-pepper said:

(uhhh i mean he's built stuff before so its probably pretty ok?)

"That looks good," she said, "Now lean it up against that tree."

On 10/6/2022 at 7:14 PM, Spooky Star Starless said:

(wow i died for a while)
Tyler emerged from the woods again, carrying a bunch of tall sticks and a tarp. "I found these. We can use them for a tent or a blanket or something to shelter us."

"Nice work! Uh...other person. These things should come in handy."

On 10/7/2022 at 9:02 AM, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Ugh.." she lifted her head and stared at her. "Fine."

Jayden stood up and walked over to Tyler to help with the sticks and tarp. "Where did you find the tarp anyways?..." she muttered. "Okay," she raised her voice back to normal. "What now?"

"Why don't you guys lean the sticks up against the tree next to the other sticks that have been tied together? And we can lay the tarp ontop once we tie them all together using..." she rumaged in the bushes for a few minutes and came out with a vine in her teeth. "This." She pulled it until until a section snapped and came loose.

19 hours ago, Very Scawy Avokiddo said:

Astraion yawned and curled up on a spot on the ground he had cleared, quickly falling asleep

Whitetail hoped she didn't disturb him by getting the vine. At least someone here can sleep out in the open.