Stray Fawn Community

-Seeing Things- [Multi-fandom werewolf game][CLOSED]

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

Something in Jack snapped.

"Stop throwing around blame! We dont know who it was and blaming others and being bitter towards each other helps nothing about this situation, it sucks, I know, but thats just how it is right now so would you both just shut up and try to get along!?" He exclaimed, angered.

Astraion looked down at the ground "Sorry..."

42 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"But it could have also been one of you.. creatures."

40 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

“What?! You’ve never seen someone be killed as a punishment?! It happens all the time!”

Whitetail stomped her hoof, and was going to speak when Astraion resonded.

32 minutes ago, Ourania said:

"No! You don't kill someone because they killed someone, how do they learn?"

"Why would I even do that!? Tell me what reason I would have to kill a pup, come on, do it, I dare you." Astraion crossed his arms, teeth bared

For once Whitetail wasn't sure where she should stand. She had seen and even presided over military executions, but only where the crime was haneous and proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It would protect everyone if the killer was killed, but what if they killed someone innocent? There was no court or military tribunal here...and they had hardly any evidence. More likely than not someone would be killed because the others didn't trust or like them. And that was no justice.

27 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"Stop throwing around blame! We dont know who it was and blaming others and being bitter towards each other helps nothing about this situation, it sucks, I know, but thats just how it is right now so would you both just shut up and try to get along!?" He exclaimed, angered.

Whitetail was a bit surprised, but glad that the one-eyed flower had taken charge like this to stop the argument, "He's right. There just isn't enough evidence to prove who did it. It's more likely we would kill an innocent, and that would just make it easier for the killer, whether one of us or not, to come after us."

40 minutes ago, Pancake said:

38 minutes ago, Ourania said:

Astraion looked down at the ground "Sorry..."

Jayden rolled her eyes. "I don't plan on getting along with possible murderers, so no."

Just now, Chiyanna said:

Whitetail stomped her hoof, and was going to speak when Astraion resonded.

For once Whitetail wasn't sure where she should stand. She had seen and even presided over military executions, but only where the crime was haneous and proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It would protect everyone if the killer was killed, but what if they killed someone innocent? There was no court or military tribunal here...and they had hardly any evidence. More likely than not someone would be killed because the others didn't trust or like them. And that was no justice.

Whitetail was a bit surprised, but glad that the one-eyed flower had taken charge like this to stop the argument, "He's right. There just isn't enough evidence to prove who did it. It's more likely we would kill an innocent, and that would just make it easier for the killer, whether one of us or not, to come after us."

"Well then we need evidence! And what better idea do you have than threatening to murder them if they don't?! HUH?!"

1 minute ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden rolled her eyes. "I don't plan on getting along with possible murderers, so no."

"Wellllll, aren't you a possible murderer as well~?" Astraion said with a sickly sweet voice "Aren't we all capable of murder~?" He blinked innocently, copying the way a friend of his spoke in an attempt to sound threatening

"then leave, you aren't and wont be of use to us here so go find your own way out of this god forsaken forest." he said harshly, pointing off into the treeline.

Just now, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"Well then we need evidence! And what better idea do you have than threatening to murder them if they don't?! HUH?!"

"Well maybe if you would take a shift you could catch said murderer so we dont just kill off innocents, hm?" he said with a slight hint of sarcasm.

4 minutes ago, Ourania said:

"Wellllll, aren't you a possible murderer as well~?" Astraion said with a sickly sweet voice "Aren't we all capable of murder~?" He blinked innocently, copying the way a friend of his spoke in an attempt to sound threatening

"Well how would me, a human, do THAT to another human?"

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"then leave, you aren't and wont be of use to us here so go find your own way out of this god forsaken forest." he said harshly, pointing off into the treeline.

"Well maybe if you would take a shift you could catch said murderer so we dont just kill off innocents, hm?" he said with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"Okay, you know what?! FINE. I'm going to leave this miserable place and you'll all be stuck here for the rest of eternity. Good. Bye." Jayden waved dismissively and walked off briskly, straight into the fog. ( @GreenTheCrowFox )

"Okay, you know what?! FINE. I'm going to leave this miserable place and you'll all be stuck here for the rest of eternity. Good. Bye." Jayden waved dismissively and walked off briskly, straight into the fog. ( @GreenTheCrowFox )

"good riddence." he sighed under his breath, rolling his eye.

2 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

"You kill each other all the time..." Astraion muttered as he watched Jayden walk off to his doom

24 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

The trees were dense, the forest working against you.

Maybe you should go back to the clearing...

The mentality of wanting, needing, to go back to the clearing seeped into your mind, cold as water slowly freezing to ice. 

14 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

12 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"good riddence." he sighed under his breath, rolling his eye.

12 minutes ago, Ourania said:

"You kill each other all the time..." Astraion muttered as he watched Jayden walk off to his doom

It's dangerous going off into these woods alone. Maybe I should go after the person, but then again they haven't been very helpful. After clearing her throat she said "We need to get exloring the island. Who volunteers?"

18 minutes ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

The trees were dense, the forest working against you.

Maybe you should go back to the clearing...

The mentality of wanting, needing, to go back to the clearing seeped into your mind, cold as water slowly freezing to ice. 

Jayden shuddered, such a wrong feeling creeping along her spine. She looked over her shoulder for a few seconds... but continued. She didn't want those... creatures.. to bother her. She was fine by herself anyways.

32 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaSpooky said:

Jayden shuddered, such a wrong feeling creeping along her spine. She looked over her shoulder for a few seconds... but continued. She didn't want those... creatures.. to bother her. She was fine by herself anyways.

As you crept deeper into the forest, that feeling got heavier. The fog seemed to start suffocating you as you got more and more tired. Something deep inside of you screamed to not fall asleep.

You kept going still, pushing against everything you were being told

You started seeing things. Shadowy creatures you saw in your peripheral vision, that disappeared when you tried to look at them.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

It's dangerous going off into these woods alone. Maybe I should go after the person, but then again they haven't been very helpful. After clearing her throat she said "We need to get exloring the island. Who volunteers?"

he raised his hand. "I'll go, if i have someone to accompany me, in case of trouble." he said.

31 minutes ago, Pancake said:

he raised his hand. "I'll go, if i have someone to accompany me, in case of trouble." he said.

"I'm going as well. We do need at least one more to go with us. And then somebody needs to be in charge of camp."

6 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"I'm going as well. We do need at least one more to go with us. And then somebody needs to be in charge of camp."

"I can go too." Tyler offered. "It's probably better to stay in a group than go off one at a time. The last thing we need is a repeat of... that..." he gestured to the dead body.

1 hour ago, Star Starless said:

"I can go too." Tyler offered. "It's probably better to stay in a group than go off one at a time. The last thing we need is a repeat of... that..." he gestured to the dead body.

"Exactly. And for that matter...maybe we should go off in the same direction that impetuous person. Just to be within earshot in case anything happens. Unless you have a specific direction in mind?"

12 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Exactly. And for that matter...maybe we should go off in the same direction that impetuous person. Just to be within earshot in case anything happens. Unless you have a specific direction in mind?"

Tyler shook his head. "That's a good idea. Although some of us should still stay back here to watch camp, too."

6 hours ago, Star Starless said:

Tyler shook his head. "That's a good idea. Although some of us should still stay back here to watch camp, too."

"Right. Are there any volunteers to guard camp? Those at camp should also work on reinforcing the shelter and restarting the fire. Maybe even building some more tepees or other structures. We still have plenty of resources to use." 

@Modiano Ourania

@takoyamaaaS

@pepper_

2 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Right. Are there any volunteers to guard camp? Those at camp should also work on reinforcing the shelter and restarting the fire. Maybe even building some more tepees or other structures. We still have plenty of resources to use." 

@Modiano Ourania

@takoyamaaaS

@pepper_

“yea, sure. i can stay.” maybe some time without everyone around him would do reese some good, especially with the fights that were coming up

15 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

@Modiano Ourania

@takoyamaaaS

@pepper_

"I could guard camp too!"

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

@Pancake

As you organize and wander, you realize the sky was starting to darken

That same unusual tiredness came, too, but slower this time.

You would have to work fast if you wanted to get anything done tonight...

On 11/6/2022 at 9:57 AM, Modiano Ourania said:

"I could guard camp too!"

On 11/5/2022 at 9:34 PM, pepper_ said:

“yea, sure. i can stay.” maybe some time without everyone around him would do reese some good, especially with the fights that were coming up

1 hour ago, GreenTheCrowFox said:

@ItzFadeDaNightWing

@Star Starless

@Berney

@takoyamaaaS

@Avokiddo

@Chiyanna

@jack-o-pepper

@Pancake

As you organize and wander, you realize the sky was starting to darken

That same unusual tiredness came, too, but slower this time.

You would have to work fast if you wanted to get anything done tonight...

"Good," said Whitetail, trying to keep her focus. She turned to the rest of the exploring party, "Let's get going." @Star Starless @Pancake

On 11/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, GreenTheCrowFox said:

As you crept deeper into the forest, that feeling got heavier. The fog seemed to start suffocating you as you got more and more tired. Something deep inside of you screamed to not fall asleep.

You kept going still, pushing against everything you were being told

You started seeing things. Shadowy creatures you saw in your peripheral vision, that disappeared when you tried to look at them.

As the sky was darkening, she paused. She took deep, heaving breaths. She was just... hallucinating, right?

She didn't want to find out. They turned around and realized they couldn't see the camp anymore. "[Bleep]."

They started panicking. Which way was it?

"Okay... I'll just... walk in a random direction. That should work, right?" She told herself. She began walking in the direction that... might be back to the camp.

• Like 1