Stray Fawn Community

[ I choose you! ] / Pokémon Sim/RP / 0/4 Trainers / 3/4 Pokémon / OPEN

ItzFadeDaNightWing

Okay! Hello!

So, I have been thinking about making this for a while, but never found the time so I've been working on it for a decent amount of time.

This is a Pokémon sim/rp

You will be able to interact with people, yes, but things such as catching a pokemon will be random depending on stats, which I will keep track of (i hope).

There is a somewhat "small" limit to people as changing stats 24/7 is not appealing, however I will do my best, and if I get the hang of it I might raise the limit!

First come/fill out the form, first join.

If you do not submit a character and all the slots are taken, sorry! Maybe next time. But you can still watch!

||                                                                                                                                ||

You are allowed to be a Pokémon, OR a trainer! If you're a pokémon, you can be wild or have a trainer, which will be one of the people who have joined this (you can ask them if they can be your trainer)

However, if you choose to have a participant as the Pokémon you're training, they must be your main priority- don't leave them in their Pokéball the whole time!

||                                                                                                                                ||

So, if you live in a certain region you'll get a starter from that region, and only be able to catch Pokémon from that region- UNLESS, however, you decide to travel to another! I mean your parents won't care- Ash is like 10 in the show and sees his mom once every 128198298124 years, you'll be fine.

| Here are stats I will keep track of for each individual person in a quote |

Trainer stats:

Region:

Name: 

Gyms defeated:

Pókemon holding and levels:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Pókemon in boxes:

(insert number) 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aZ_vlkIwg0CvzqAx_db6d-Jll74gE1z6GckB0QH8IFA/edit?usp=sharing

[I will keep track of the pókemon in boxes in a document which is linked above, next to the number]

Main partner/does not use Pokéball:

(Insert Pokémon name)

Pokécoins:

Starting # is 100 Pokécoins

Item Bag:

||                             ||

Pókemon stats:

Region:

Name:

Nickname (optional):

Level: 

EXP: 

Type:

Stage:

Moves:

(Move 1) | PP: | Type: |

(Move 2) | PP: | Type: |

(Move 3) | PP: | Type: |

(Move 4) | PP: | Type: |

It is possible that some of these things may be changed, and if you have suggestions, PLEASE tell me!!

Trainer Form:

Name:

Gender/pronouns:

Appearance:

Personality (optional):

Where your home is/what biome (this will help me when you are catching Pókemon and when you are choosing your starter- you will be able to travel, though!):

Wild Pókemon Form:

Region:

Name/pókemon:

Type:

Lvl:

Nature:

Biome/home:

You are allowed to choose any move that your pokemon can learn/use, however if you are caught you must choose 5. Also, don't use super strong moves if you're like- level 10! The stronger the level, the better the move.

(you must ASK if you want to be a legendary, mythical, etc pokémon)

Domestic/Caught Pókemon Form:

Trainer:

Pokémon/Name:

Nickname (given to you by your trainer):

Nature:

Other?:

Enjoy! Remember, suggestions are appreciated!! (Ask questions if you have any BEFORE joining!)

[ PLAYERS ]

Lizardcake's char

-

Region: jelly galar

Name/pókemon: nameless (corvisquire)

Type: flying

Lvl: 19

Nature: sassy

Biome/home: giants mirror?

-

Stats

-

Region:

Galar

Name:

Corvisquire (wild)

Nickname (optional):

N/A (wild)

Level: 

EXP: 

185,000/210,000

Type:

Flying

Stage: 

Moves:

N/A | not caught- any moves (that can be used) allowed

Blizzard's Char

-

Region: galar? i think? (one sec lemme go google)

Name/pókemon: snom!

Type: bug/ice

Lvl: 15

Nature: lazy

Biome/home: little snowdrift ig

-

stats

-

Region:

Galar

Name:

Snom

Nickname (optional):

None

Level: 

EXP: 

100,000/115,000

Type:

Bug/ice

Stage:

basic

Moves:

Green char

-

Region: Hoenn 

Name/pókemon: Zorua

Type: Dark

Lvl: 3

Nature: Timid

Biome/home: whatever forest area you want idc

Region:

Hoenn

Name:

Zorua

Nickname (optional):

None (wild)

Level: 

EXP: 

3,000/5,000

Type:

Dark

Stage:

Basic

Moves:

aslkadsahhsadhdfg

ĭ̴̦̤̞̮̳̠̤̋ͅv̴̬̮̼̗͖̮́̈͂̀͝ẽ̵̝̜̟̯̬̹̇̓̌̑̓̎͊̊̆̚͠ ̵̧̘͖̲̮̬̗̇̌̄ͅb̶̡̥̼̱̼̮̱̦̰͋̔̑̓̂͗͂̆͆̈̕e̴̯̩͈̝̥̹̳̼̖͋̾͌̒͜e̵͚̳̟̻̜̞̅̂̒̔̿̓͂̈͛̂͜͠͠͝ǹ̸̡͔͈̰̦̊͋̏͝ͅ ̴̱̗̞̩̈́̉͑̿̓͛̃̿̋̽́͂͑͋͠s̵̡̺̞͖̭̎̋̿̀͘ͅȕ̵̡̢̱̳̬̰̮̮̞͖͚̞̿͑͐̂͒̓͋̈͜͜͝ͅm̶̛͈͖͙̈́͋̈̒̂̈̌̓̈́͠͝m̴̛̛͔̤̤̿͛̏͗o̷̢͕̘̞̝̗͔̟̲̒̔͋̊̓̂ņ̸̡̨̮̹̣̥̯͉͉̼̮̮̭̻̔̑͐̔̈́̑͐̚͠͝ę̵̛͖̻̹̻̜̭͈̝͔̱͆͋̌̿͐͘͜͠͠d̵̛̥̯̦̗͙̤̖͖̜̏̾͌͌͌̈́̓́́̄̾͝͠

28 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Region: jelly galar

Name/pókemon: nameless (corvisquire)

Type: flying

Lvl: 19

Nature: sassy

Biome/home: giants mirror?

• Haha 1

• ItzFadeDaNightWing changed the title to [ I choose you! ] / Pokémon Sim/RP / 0/4 Trainers / 1/4 Pokémon / OPEN
44 minutes ago, ItzFadeDaNightWing said:

Region: galar? i think? (one sec lemme go google)

Name/pókemon: snom!

Type: bug/ice

Lvl: 15

Nature: lazy

Biome/home: little snowdrift ig

im going to be snom and you cant stop me

• Sad 1

• ItzFadeDaNightWing changed the title to [ I choose you! ] / Pokémon Sim/RP / 0/4 Trainers / 2/4 Pokémon / OPEN
  • ItzFadeDaNightWing changed the title to [ I choose you! ] / Pokémon Sim/RP / 0/4 Trainers / 3/4 Pokémon / OPEN
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...