Stray Fawn Community

Adam Kickstarter custom plushies

jennymarlv

Hello all! This is where I will be posting photos of finished custom Nicheling plushies from the Adam Kickstarter. I can't wait to show you all of the amazing nichelings backers created! The first plushie is nearly complete. Look for a photo soon!

• Eek! 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, inmiu said:

so cute! I love how you embroider the eyes!

Thank you! All eyes will be embroidered. The first has the plastic eyes because hers were solid black and her name is Wasp so the plastic eyes added to the bugginess :Nimbatus_Emojis_BoomBug: I will be contacting each backer when it is time to get started on theirs to discuss small details like this. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes! I am so sorry this is taking so long. I just moved but I will now have a room in this house that I can use for sewing. I am working on custom #3 and things will be moving along faster. I want to thank everyone for being so patient! I lost two close family members five months apart and needless to say it has been difficult. I spent the two weeks around Thanksgiving caring for my dad who was on his last days. Previously in May, my younger brother took his own life. I apologize for oversharing my life details but I only want everyone to understand why there has been a delay. I love Niche game and am thrilled to have the chance to make these custom nichelings. They have been a little more time consuming to make than I planned but that is because I want to make sure I'm not rushing so I can make all nichelings look their best!. Once again, thank you all for understanding! This next guy is going to look similar to custom #2. He's another grey sabre tooth with a black sock pattern! I think he's going to look so cool! 

niche3.jpeg

• Love 4

19 minutes ago, jennymarlv said:

Yes! I am so sorry this is taking so long. I just moved but I will now have a room in this house that I can use for sewing. I am working on custom #3 and things will be moving along faster. I want to thank everyone for being so patient! I lost two close family members five months apart and needless to say it has been difficult. I spent the two weeks around Thanksgiving caring for my dad who was on his last days. Previously in May, my younger brother took his own life. I apologize for oversharing my life details but I only want everyone to understand why there has been a delay. I love Niche game and am thrilled to have the chance to make these custom nichelings. They have been a little more time consuming to make than I planned but that is because I want to make sure I'm not rushing so I can make all nichelings look their best!. Once again, thank you all for understanding! This next guy is going to look similar to custom #2. He's another grey sabre tooth with a black sock pattern! I think he's going to look so cool! 

niche3.jpeg

These custom plushies all look so cool! I'm so sorry for your loss, please remember to prioritise yourself and your own life, take as much time as you need. We'll all be patient! 

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

26 minutes ago, jennymarlv said:

niche3.jpeg

We're here for you. I'm sorry for both of your losses

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, jennymarlv said:

Custom nicheling #3 is on his way home! Say hello to Silver!Image preview

Could you please repost the image for me? It isn't loading and just says 'image preview'

• Paw up 2

9 hours ago, jennymarlv said:

Custom nicheling #3 is on his way home! Say hello to Silver!Image preview

Silver? And gray sabertooth? Is this who I think it is?  : o

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Recognized her immediately :D

We've been around here together awhile lol.

44 minutes ago, Juniper said:

Who's critter is this (if you are able to share)? He looks very similar to what I think I ordered. I can't wait to see mine come to life.

She is mine! Isn't she gorgeous?

• Like 1