Stray Fawn Community

Foxleaf's Den where the herbs get messy... And my brain

Lozloxfeafcakerat

Does anybody have this thingy where they see something, like how I see on something that has some Roblox games that I play or someone reads what I read and then it ends up that they posted it several years ago and I just want to quote it so bad but I can't because it usually annoys them and then I just take deep breaths, but in my head, I'm like, 'AHHHH I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF THAT AHHHHHHHH'

If say, I had a Vegemite and cheese wrap, (I’m totally not disputing over this in real life) and it was getting cold, would you eat it quickly while it’s still a bit warm, or would you savour it and eat it slowly while it gets cold? (If you think that the wrap sounds disgusting, which I get a lot, then pretend it’s your favourite kind of wrap or hot food)

Just now, Fox leaf said:

If say, I had a Vegemite and cheese wrap, (I’m totally not disputing over this in real life) and it was getting cold, would you eat it quickly while it’s still a bit warm, or would you savour it and eat it slowly while it gets cold? (If you think that the wrap sounds disgusting, which I get a lot, then pretend it’s your favourite kind of wrap or hot food)

(I’m having breakfast with three and now only one is surviving. It’s 9am here but feel free to make fun at me for what time it is where you are)