Stray Fawn Community

Foxleaf's Den where the herbs get messy... And my brain

Lozloxfeafcakerat

man speaking of dragon adventures i should really play that game again, i remember having that seasonal event rabbit dragon and never being able to take it out anywhere because people would always beg me for it lmao

9 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

man speaking of dragon adventures i should really play that game again, i remember having that seasonal event rabbit dragon and never being able to take it out anywhere because people would always beg me for it lmao

lmao i can relate, now their all obsessed with this weird dog dragon from the solstice event called a casirius or something

its vile how many people think it wont come back and are paying up to 5 mil for it 💀 

1 minute ago, -shock- said:

lmao i can relate, now their all obsessed with this weird dog dragon from the solstice event called a casirius or something

its vile how many people think it wont come back and are paying up to 5 mil for it 💀 

HUH LMAO??? i have 20k i cant imagine spending 250 times that amount on ONE dragon

7 minutes ago, takoyamaaaS said:

HUH LMAO??? i have 20k i cant imagine spending 250 times that amount on ONE dragon

FR ITS HELL, and i hate to say it but the people there now are absolutely vile- they have no shame in bragging about every little pixelated bird they own- and its near impossible to make money because they barely give any for missions- honestly its become a major pay to win game- they even added a dragon gamepass-

3 hours ago, lizardcake said:

well yes but actually no

1. sunny is VERY distantly related to the icewing royal family (and descended from whiteout, darkstalker didn't have any children) that she can't exactly be considered an icewing

2. the royal icewing family we have currently is most probably still the royal family. arctic was the last icewing animus, not the last royal icewing in general

The series says that animus magic is genetic and it says that the animus magic disappeared. Sunny is still descended from Darkstalker and Arctic so she is still a royal technically

2 hours ago, -shock- said:

FR ITS HELL, and i hate to say it but the people there now are absolutely vile- they have no shame in bragging about every little pixelated bird they own- and its near impossible to make money because they barely give any for missions- honestly its become a major pay to win game- they even added a dragon gamepass-

The Devs are scammers these days

2 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

The series says that animus magic is genetic and it says that the animus magic disappeared. Sunny is still descended from Darkstalker and Arctic so she is still a royal technically

that is true but i don't think she should be queen. snowfall has more of the royal bloodline and if we were to only take that into account (because we don't always, cough cough thorn cough cough,) she should be the queen

(ALSO SUNNY IS DESCENDED FROM WHITEOUT NOT DARKSTALKER)

Just now, lizardcake said:

that is true but i don't think she should be queen. snowfall has more of the royal bloodline and if we were to only take that into account (because we don't always, cough cough thorn cough cough,) she should be the queen

(ALSO SUNNY IS DESCENDED FROM WHITEOUT NOT DARKSTALKER)

I have to write a word a few times for my auto correct to work. 

She is still a royal but your right

16 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

The Devs are scammers these days

thats true, and so is half the population of players ingame, luckily ive only been scammed once (rip my geo and fay</3) hopefully this event will allow me to get a fay back lol

i know a few reasonable people there, but theyre rare to find nowadays- i have to server hop at least ten times to find a good deal for a good dragon that isnt 5 million coins 💀

15 hours ago, Mr. Telephone Man said:

thats true, and so is half the population of players ingame, luckily ive only been scammed once (rip my geo and fay</3) hopefully this event will allow me to get a fay back lol

i know a few reasonable people there, but theyre rare to find nowadays- i have to server hop at least ten times to find a good deal for a good dragon that isnt 5 million coins 💀

I just hate how years ago event eggs all had really good (at the time) dragons but now it's a ten percent change of an event dragon at all 

• Sad 1