Stray Fawn Community

Foxleaf's Den where the herbs get messy... And my brain

Lozloxfeafcakerat

12 hours ago, Fox leaf said:

Ok, so, whoever posted my BAD art on the internet and comic stuff, PLEASE delete it, it is very annoying to see

image.thumb.png.7412757bb8d6aa9acd57ba614c8d8840.png

I hate it when people post other peoples art on the internet without their permission. It really irks me :(.

But also I think that is a direct link to the stray fawn forums, it shows up when you Google certain words because you place your art here on the forums. I don't think it's anyone else who is posting it? Idk. 

(besides your art isn't bad, art is a skill that takes time to learn, just like everything else, and if you work hard on it, it will improve) 

• Paw up 1

I've just been through pretty much the whole thread looking at your art,  and not only is it not bad it's getting even better! You know what they say,  practice makes perfect. And some of your most recently posted drawings are the best I see in the thread :)

On 12/12/2022 at 9:08 PM, Fox leaf said:

image.png.231d42afd46ee10a12401d0d6fbc1f5a.png

Mother nicheling and son

On 12/11/2022 at 9:12 PM, Fox leaf said:

I only realized my nicheling looked like Foxleaf after i drew it

image.png.c8ee70a477e43778e48a296b32fa5561.png

On 12/12/2022 at 10:14 PM, Fox leaf said:

Im probably not gonna finish this. If anybody wants to, they can

image.png.63ec7f614fba3fcdf931fb555907d88f.png

On 12/13/2022 at 6:35 PM, Fox leaf said:

I did Amber on a piece of paper!

16709745299757678782192659761603.thumb.jpg.1e9a9be87b04365e22189b8ed93216a8.jpg

I love all of these! 

I had this idea for a long time of a dragon named Turbulence. She is a skywing animus, born before the scorching, making her over five thousand years old. She has made many friends through her immortal life, and she hates her curse. She cannot take it off, for it was made irreversible, and made her spells able to take over any spell other than the curse. Her jewelry is all enchanted by her for different reasons. The horn ring is enchanted to make her more brave and charming to dragons. Her snake earring that has rubies embedded in them is to speak to animals, she also has another snake earring in her other ear, that whispers the answers when she asks it questions. Her ruby necklace on the golden chain is to alter her form- whether it's a hybrid dragon- or even a scavenger- and the obsidian bracelet is to protect her from mind readers. Turbulence is cheerful and shy, but also brave. She finds making friends easy. (partly because of her charm) She often regrets everything that happens- blaming herself and the ability to save dragons with her animus powers. She has be exiled from the sky kingdom more than every icewing spike in the ice kingdom. After so many years, she knows so many patterns in life- and knows just what to expect. She has had thousands of friends- and they always die happy. (SPOILERS) Even though jerboa ended animus magic, Turbulence can still reverse that spell because of her curse- and she is thankful for that part. (SPOILERS OVER LOL)

image.png.c1d90225c472bede6dae2743e8d26015.png

• Sad 1