Stray Fawn Community

Foxleaf's Den where the herbs get messy... And my brain

Lozloxfeafcakerat

On 12/14/2022 at 4:08 PM, Fox leaf said:

I was bored so i decided to draw a sea-sandwing hybrid, with no gills, sadly drowning and falling into the dark depths of coral and the abyss

image.png.8ab14b559c1ff38380eff946c44656f9.png

i was bored again so i decided to remake this in a different form with additions.

image.png.5d33d469b4d2cbca1d25df441378114a.png

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

On 12/21/2022 at 5:38 PM, Fox leaf said:

image.thumb.png.b0f49a861d92c42b90f805e0f78312cf.png

It's not the best. I should either make the body darker or some of the back lighter to match the shading with the sun. And that mouse almost has no shading, and I only did shading for the rock! And what about the mountains? They have sunlight on one side, but not ANY shading on the other side!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fox leaf said:

Also how dare you use my crazy Dino thing guy as a profile! WHAT ABOUT LAZER FAWN!?

(I really liked it tho. And it fits with the new rp I've joined! I think most everyone has moved on from their fawn pfps anyway sadly. Laser fawn is still the banner on my profile 

If you really hate it tho I will cease from using it as pfp,  it is your drawing afterall. 

1 minute ago, Chiyanna said:

(I really liked it tho. And it fits with the new rp I've joined! I think most everyone has moved on from their fawn pfps anyway sadly. Laser fawn is still the banner on my profile 

If you really hate it tho I will cease from using it as pfp,  it is your drawing afterall. 

u can keep it on 🙂

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

(i snipped this memory for u)

image.thumb.png.821237383f55c6ae8ad07a08524a7f0d.png

Thanks :) I was looking at that myself not that long ago. I still have the savefile just not really a good setup for recording currently. 

Maybe someday I'll restart the series. It was honestly taking me way too long to get out of the archipelago lol. I finally decided to use cheats and move everyone to the port I was bringing and was about to leave... But now maybe it'll never happen. 

I really had an in-depth story with family lines and backstories for individual creatures and different traditions and islands named after events and nichelings that were on them. 

Not sure how many other people here have never completed story mode. 

On 12/15/2022 at 3:24 PM, Fox leaf said:

I had this idea for a long time of a dragon named Turbulence. She is a skywing animus, born before the scorching, making her over five thousand years old. She has made many friends through her immortal life, and she hates her curse. She cannot take it off, for it was made irreversible, and made her spells able to take over any spell other than the curse. Her jewelry is all enchanted by her for different reasons. The horn ring is enchanted to make her more brave and charming to dragons. Her snake earring that has rubies embedded in them is to speak to animals, she also has another snake earring in her other ear, that whispers the answers when she asks it questions. Her ruby necklace on the golden chain is to alter her form- whether it's a hybrid dragon- or even a scavenger- and the obsidian bracelet is to protect her from mind readers. Turbulence is cheerful and shy, but also brave. She finds making friends easy. (partly because of her charm) She often regrets everything that happens- blaming herself and the ability to save dragons with her animus powers. She has be exiled from the sky kingdom more than every icewing spike in the ice kingdom. After so many years, she knows so many patterns in life- and knows just what to expect. She has had thousands of friends- and they always die happy. (SPOILERS) Even though jerboa ended animus magic, Turbulence can still reverse that spell because of her curse- and she is thankful for that part. (SPOILERS OVER LOL)

image.png.c1d90225c472bede6dae2743e8d26015.png

I redrew this a little. I need someone to finish off meh new version

image.png.03c5c2988fb86c4e458d288e728cd7cb.png

By the look of her face, im guessing one of her friends just ded

• Sad 1
  • Love 1