Stray Fawn Community

Foxleaf's Den where the herbs get messy... And my brain

Lozloxfeafcakerat

The black silhouettes of dens and bushes and trees began to fade away when the cool, damp night air swirled through her fur. She had been watching the sky for ages from a fresh patch of grass. The dampness rose through her paw-pads as she gazed at the shady blue sky glistening with stars above. She could smell rain and gushes of wind a few hours away. Everyone had returned to their dens for a good night's sleep. A star soared across the sky, a blur across her eyes. Skyseeker never realized how literal her name was. She padded inside her den and curled up in her peaceful mossy bed, awaiting sleep.

4 minutes ago, Cozy Fawn said:

Yeah i stopped long ago. Gave all my species away so I would never come back. Kept Sakura, my glimmer Saukuryn (My very first Glimmer)

I would never do that! Who gives away all their creatures? What if they make an rp version of cos?

Just now, Fox leaf said:

I would never do that! Who gives away all their creatures? What if they make an rp version of cos?

CoS devs are really toxic, and feed on the community's money. I gave away all my species so I didn't come running back when they announced a cool update or something and spend my money on them, supporting them. I regret all purchases I made from CoS for Gachas, dev creatures. Everything. It was a fun game, but I refuse to support them anymore.

12 minutes ago, Cozy Fawn said:

CoS devs are really toxic, and feed on the community's money. I gave away all my species so I didn't come running back when they announced a cool update or something and spend my money on them, supporting them. I regret all purchases I made from CoS for Gachas, dev creatures. Everything. It was a fun game, but I refuse to support them anymore.

i know cos has terrible devs but at this point i'm emotionally attached to the game and im torn between quitting or not

1 minute ago, Fox leaf said:

I honestly cried lots so I rage quitted and never played since

this reminds me of a time i got a glimmer and then a vaumora came out of nowhere and killed me for no reason. i was so mad and came back as a strong creature to avenge my glimmer, but they were nowhere to be found

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

this reminds me of a time i got a glimmer and then a vaumora came out of nowhere and killed me for no reason. i was so mad and came back as a strong creature to avenge my glimmer, but they were nowhere to be found

Ever done the dune duels?