Stray Fawn Community

Foxleaf's Den where the herbs get messy... And my brain

Lozloxfeafcakerat

Foxleaf's story

Fox'kit's earliest memory was looking up from her nest to see a bright yellow cat. Next to that cat, was another. This cat was a calm brown, like oak trees but slightly lighter. He was dapples with a pale yellow-y brown colour over his right eye and several spots on his back. His eyes were an orange-y red and more yellow towards the middle. The glare in them was approving. He's approving of me? Fox'kit thought. The bright yellow she-cat started to talk, as if she was sliding milk down Fox'kit's ears. "I am Lemon'breeze, your mother. This brown cat is Oak'dapple, your father. The kit behind you is Thistle'kit, your brother." Fox'kit's father nodded approvingly. Fox'kit whirled her head around to see another kit behind her. This kit had the same fur as Oak'dapple's main brown colour, with darker brown stripes along his head, ears, legs, tail and head. He had blood-red eyes, like melted garnets on the outside, morphing into shiny rubies toward his pupil. Thistle'kit was staring with hatred at her. "Thistle'kit! Dont be like that to your sister!"  A new voice called. She realized there was two other kits beside Thistle'kit. Fox'kit's eyes focused on the next two kits. One was a pale gold, like sunshine. The other was a silver with a messy line of black down is back and on his tail-tip. The gold one looked about four moons and the other, three. The gold one loomed Infront of fox'kit, so Fox'kit buried herself under her mother's tail. The gold She-kit giggled and the silver-black one smiled in a glitter-y way. "I am Famine'kit," She mewed. "Welcome to Thunderclan, young kit!" She mewed formally, as if she had been doing it for many moons and seasons. "But," Foxkit squeaked and hated her voice, "But you're a kit too! right?" Foxkit asked. Faminekit smiled and nodded that made Foxkit suddenly think she was in starclan, or this was a dream.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1