Stray Fawn Community

Foxleaf's Den where the herbs get messy... And my brain

Lozloxfeafcakerat

20 minutes ago, Cozy Fawn said:

CoS devs are really toxic, and feed on the community's money. I gave away all my species so I didn't come running back when they announced a cool update or something and spend my money on them, supporting them. I regret all purchases I made from CoS for Gachas, dev creatures. Everything. It was a fun game, but I refuse to support them anymore.

also ive never spent robux in cos (my parents refuse to buy me robux so i just trade for robux creatures) but playing the game is still supporting them and i feel kinda guilty

• Paw up 1

I have a wobbledogs/warrior cats hybrid save and i drew Velvetstar from it! (AHHH MY SPACEBAR IS THE WORST)

image.thumb.png.3d5866119872f69a6db747aefbc6afe4.png

Velvetstar is a winged wobbledog  that almost died in a border skirmish. (I just have this room full of doggie boppers, so they occasionally go in there and never come out) while she was deputy she disappeared (into that room but im saying she was catnapped) and a cat named Jemheart took her place. Velvetscale hda already had a kit, Rubykit, named after Garnetpaw, who died at a border battle. The leader, Fadestar, had died, but Starclan had refused to give Jemheart his nine lives (One dog core) while Velvetscale was still alive. Velvetscale escaped and became Velvetstar and Jemheart was still deputy.

• Like 1