Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

10 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

WHAT 

HOW 

you have to at least watched the anime 

UhHHhhH..... I watched studio ghibhli movies do those count as anime? (other than that I haven't watched any anime at all lol) 

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

UhHHhhH..... I watched studio ghibhli movies do those count as anime? (other than that I haven't watched any anime at all lol) 

The only anime I've watched is pokemon, a dragon ball movie, and a few episodes of demon slayer 

• Paw up 1

On 11/7/2022 at 7:12 AM, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

what is your favorite pokemon guys

T̸̛̠̫̜́̆̑͂̐́͑͝o̶̝̮͕̣̖̦͚̊̊͂̄͗͗̽t̶̡̞̫̼̬̬̮̼̹̺͋̈́̓̃o̷̢̤͖̺̘̲̱͈͖̙͠d̴̹͛ì̵̥͓͈̖̩̾̓͂̔̾̿̆̓͋ḻ̵̡̢̠̘̱̔̾͊͂̾͂̎͆̕ē̷͕̻̓͑͒̋͛̒́̓͗ ̵͍̖͓͚̩̼̺̈͊̈̑̿́́į̵̞̮̮͕̜̠̐͌͊̄̏s̶͉̞̠̝̮̑̉͂̉͂͠ ̴̜̺͇̝̳̱̩̮̹̅͐͑̌t̷̠̙̀̓̕h̷̭̟̬͖͕͈͇͌̀ͅḛ̴͈̣̃̇̉ ̷̛̪̺̒͆̃̾̈́́b̷̻͎̰̣̙͇̳̠̏͂͜é̶͚̤̬̞̭́̓̅̈́̽̈́͜s̶̭̮̲͒̂͜͜ṭ̷̰̗͔̺͋͋̀̄ͅ ̶͔̪̊͗̈́p̷̧̛̠̩͙͍͓̼̙̌̀̄̇̚o̴̞̬̝̪͙̲̞͋͜͝͠k̵͓̂͒̓͌͆̋͑̅͠e̷̪͗m̸̞̦͚̜̭̟͔͕͑̕o̷̡̜̲͕̭̎̿̄͛̽͋͂̕n̵̖̼̫̠̮͉̼̉̃̀͂̓̃̾͊͛ ̵̨̟̣̖̈́̿̄͛̑̐̑̕͠e̵͎̭̲̥̋͐͛͝v̴̮̉̾̋̈́̌̄̆̅̅e̵̢͓̖̬͙͇͆̍̐͋͋̾̅̓̕͠ͅr̴̡̡̨̘̠̣̤̯͓͑̓͑͜͝͠͠ ̶̪̈̍̇̆̒́͜͝
̵͍̥̥̤̬̣͓̻̼̓̌̓̉̆̈́̒̍͑̊
̴̝̣̹͖̠͖̹͎̈̆͊̈́̒̓̾͘̕Ȳ̴̧͖̗͙͈̰̱̳̫͛͂͘ͅǫ̷̼͎̤̱̥̣̲͆͑̀̚ͅu̶̧̺͙̹̯̹̱̼͗̀ ̵̬͉̺͔͚̥̰̜͆c̶̣̙͒̎̀a̵̢̻̠͈̝̥̺͚͋̉̽͠͠ͅn̸̙̗̦̺͖͙͍̜̾̆̆̓̌͌͐̀'̴̢͙̝̣͉͑t̶̪̆̿̉͒̃̉̓͆͑̌ ̷̯̖̞̜͕̻̰̓͂̒̕ͅď̸͇̇͐̃͌͆̚͜͝͠i̴͈̠̹̪̠̲͍̥͐̿̄͠ŝ̶̡̰̗͇̯̹̞̜͕̒͆̇̀̚̚͘ā̸̏͘ͅg̷̙̗͇̜͖̏͑̄͆̚r̸͎̀̓̍̏̄̅ë̷̢͙́͑̆̕͠͝é̸̡͍̹̠̻̗̹̬͝͝ ̸̃͋ͅw̶̨̞̲̳͔͚̃̒ȉ̷͚͎̿̍͐̄̓̏͜t̶̬̣͚͍̟͚̮̒̉̈́̈́̎̋ĥ̸͍̠͎̝̭̥̜̿̽͆̽̕͜͠͝ ̵̛̭̗͇̰͇̎̀̄̌m̸̨̭͎̜̮̹̪̩͗̓ȩ̸̞̙͙̃͆̈́̔̎̕͠

i like vaporeon and sableye :]

On 11/7/2022 at 7:12 AM, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

what is your favorite pokemon guys

T̸̛̠̫̜́̆̑͂̐́͑͝o̶̝̮͕̣̖̦͚̊̊͂̄͗͗̽t̶̡̞̫̼̬̬̮̼̹̺͋̈́̓̃o̷̢̤͖̺̘̲̱͈͖̙͠d̴̹͛ì̵̥͓͈̖̩̾̓͂̔̾̿̆̓͋ḻ̵̡̢̠̘̱̔̾͊͂̾͂̎͆̕ē̷͕̻̓͑͒̋͛̒́̓͗ ̵͍̖͓͚̩̼̺̈͊̈̑̿́́į̵̞̮̮͕̜̠̐͌͊̄̏s̶͉̞̠̝̮̑̉͂̉͂͠ ̴̜̺͇̝̳̱̩̮̹̅͐͑̌t̷̠̙̀̓̕h̷̭̟̬͖͕͈͇͌̀ͅḛ̴͈̣̃̇̉ ̷̛̪̺̒͆̃̾̈́́b̷̻͎̰̣̙͇̳̠̏͂͜é̶͚̤̬̞̭́̓̅̈́̽̈́͜s̶̭̮̲͒̂͜͜ṭ̷̰̗͔̺͋͋̀̄ͅ ̶͔̪̊͗̈́p̷̧̛̠̩͙͍͓̼̙̌̀̄̇̚o̴̞̬̝̪͙̲̞͋͜͝͠k̵͓̂͒̓͌͆̋͑̅͠e̷̪͗m̸̞̦͚̜̭̟͔͕͑̕o̷̡̜̲͕̭̎̿̄͛̽͋͂̕n̵̖̼̫̠̮͉̼̉̃̀͂̓̃̾͊͛ ̵̨̟̣̖̈́̿̄͛̑̐̑̕͠e̵͎̭̲̥̋͐͛͝v̴̮̉̾̋̈́̌̄̆̅̅e̵̢͓̖̬͙͇͆̍̐͋͋̾̅̓̕͠ͅr̴̡̡̨̘̠̣̤̯͓͑̓͑͜͝͠͠ ̶̪̈̍̇̆̒́͜͝
̵͍̥̥̤̬̣͓̻̼̓̌̓̉̆̈́̒̍͑̊
̴̝̣̹͖̠͖̹͎̈̆͊̈́̒̓̾͘̕Ȳ̴̧͖̗͙͈̰̱̳̫͛͂͘ͅǫ̷̼͎̤̱̥̣̲͆͑̀̚ͅu̶̧̺͙̹̯̹̱̼͗̀ ̵̬͉̺͔͚̥̰̜͆c̶̣̙͒̎̀a̵̢̻̠͈̝̥̺͚͋̉̽͠͠ͅn̸̙̗̦̺͖͙͍̜̾̆̆̓̌͌͐̀'̴̢͙̝̣͉͑t̶̪̆̿̉͒̃̉̓͆͑̌ ̷̯̖̞̜͕̻̰̓͂̒̕ͅď̸͇̇͐̃͌͆̚͜͝͠i̴͈̠̹̪̠̲͍̥͐̿̄͠ŝ̶̡̰̗͇̯̹̞̜͕̒͆̇̀̚̚͘ā̸̏͘ͅg̷̙̗͇̜͖̏͑̄͆̚r̸͎̀̓̍̏̄̅ë̷̢͙́͑̆̕͠͝é̸̡͍̹̠̻̗̹̬͝͝ ̸̃͋ͅw̶̨̞̲̳͔͚̃̒ȉ̷͚͎̿̍͐̄̓̏͜t̶̬̣͚͍̟͚̮̒̉̈́̈́̎̋ĥ̸͍̠͎̝̭̥̜̿̽͆̽̕͜͠͝ ̵̛̭̗͇̰͇̎̀̄̌m̸̨̭͎̜̮̹̪̩͗̓ȩ̸̞̙͙̃͆̈́̔̎̕͠

dracozolt is a mipy and i simp for hisuian zoroark

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

But what's the flag for? Catland? 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 /j

i mean i guess it could be the flag of Animalia (The planet Andromeda and my other Ocs live on) but its not ruled by anyone and its not really a country

• Paw up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2022 at 6:02 AM, Andromeda_ said:

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand "Hey!" (Bum bum bum) "Got any grapes?" 

(Someone continue it)

And the man said "no, we just sell Lemonade! It's cold and it's fresh and it's all Home made! Can I get you a glass?" And the duck said "mm, I'll pass" and he waddled away, waddle waddle, and he waddled away, waddle waddle, until the very next day

17 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

And the man said "no, we just sell Lemonade! It's cold and it's fresh and it's all Home made! Can I get you a glass?" And the duck said "mm, I'll pass" and he waddled away, waddle waddle, and he waddled away, waddle waddle, until the very next day

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand and he said to the man running the stand "Hey!" (bum bum bum) "Got any grapes?"