Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

17 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

The people have spoken... 

Here's an example of my art lol 

16665623415907092757401118331080.jpg

if you want some tips:

this video pretty much covers everything i have to say

but the keyword is practice. practice, practice, and PRACTICE STILL. literally that's the best tip there is

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Andromeda_ changed the title to Andromeda's homethread where I talk about my unhealthy obsession with cats and other things
  • Andromeda_ changed the title to Andromeda's homethread where I talk about random stuff and express my unhealthy obsession with cats

what is your favorite pokemon guys

T̸̛̠̫̜́̆̑͂̐́͑͝o̶̝̮͕̣̖̦͚̊̊͂̄͗͗̽t̶̡̞̫̼̬̬̮̼̹̺͋̈́̓̃o̷̢̤͖̺̘̲̱͈͖̙͠d̴̹͛ì̵̥͓͈̖̩̾̓͂̔̾̿̆̓͋ḻ̵̡̢̠̘̱̔̾͊͂̾͂̎͆̕ē̷͕̻̓͑͒̋͛̒́̓͗ ̵͍̖͓͚̩̼̺̈͊̈̑̿́́į̵̞̮̮͕̜̠̐͌͊̄̏s̶͉̞̠̝̮̑̉͂̉͂͠ ̴̜̺͇̝̳̱̩̮̹̅͐͑̌t̷̠̙̀̓̕h̷̭̟̬͖͕͈͇͌̀ͅḛ̴͈̣̃̇̉ ̷̛̪̺̒͆̃̾̈́́b̷̻͎̰̣̙͇̳̠̏͂͜é̶͚̤̬̞̭́̓̅̈́̽̈́͜s̶̭̮̲͒̂͜͜ṭ̷̰̗͔̺͋͋̀̄ͅ ̶͔̪̊͗̈́p̷̧̛̠̩͙͍͓̼̙̌̀̄̇̚o̴̞̬̝̪͙̲̞͋͜͝͠k̵͓̂͒̓͌͆̋͑̅͠e̷̪͗m̸̞̦͚̜̭̟͔͕͑̕o̷̡̜̲͕̭̎̿̄͛̽͋͂̕n̵̖̼̫̠̮͉̼̉̃̀͂̓̃̾͊͛ ̵̨̟̣̖̈́̿̄͛̑̐̑̕͠e̵͎̭̲̥̋͐͛͝v̴̮̉̾̋̈́̌̄̆̅̅e̵̢͓̖̬͙͇͆̍̐͋͋̾̅̓̕͠ͅr̴̡̡̨̘̠̣̤̯͓͑̓͑͜͝͠͠ ̶̪̈̍̇̆̒́͜͝
̵͍̥̥̤̬̣͓̻̼̓̌̓̉̆̈́̒̍͑̊
̴̝̣̹͖̠͖̹͎̈̆͊̈́̒̓̾͘̕Ȳ̴̧͖̗͙͈̰̱̳̫͛͂͘ͅǫ̷̼͎̤̱̥̣̲͆͑̀̚ͅu̶̧̺͙̹̯̹̱̼͗̀ ̵̬͉̺͔͚̥̰̜͆c̶̣̙͒̎̀a̵̢̻̠͈̝̥̺͚͋̉̽͠͠ͅn̸̙̗̦̺͖͙͍̜̾̆̆̓̌͌͐̀'̴̢͙̝̣͉͑t̶̪̆̿̉͒̃̉̓͆͑̌ ̷̯̖̞̜͕̻̰̓͂̒̕ͅď̸͇̇͐̃͌͆̚͜͝͠i̴͈̠̹̪̠̲͍̥͐̿̄͠ŝ̶̡̰̗͇̯̹̞̜͕̒͆̇̀̚̚͘ā̸̏͘ͅg̷̙̗͇̜͖̏͑̄͆̚r̸͎̀̓̍̏̄̅ë̷̢͙́͑̆̕͠͝é̸̡͍̹̠̻̗̹̬͝͝ ̸̃͋ͅw̶̨̞̲̳͔͚̃̒ȉ̷͚͎̿̍͐̄̓̏͜t̶̬̣͚͍̟͚̮̒̉̈́̈́̎̋ĥ̸͍̠͎̝̭̥̜̿̽͆̽̕͜͠͝ ̵̛̭̗͇̰͇̎̀̄̌m̸̨̭͎̜̮̹̪̩͗̓ȩ̸̞̙͙̃͆̈́̔̎̕͠