Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

36 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

lol. If you dont mind me asking, what grade are you in?

5th

34 minutes ago, Fox leaf said:

Also, how do you share the links of your AI?

when you're talking to the ai just copy the link at the top and paste it wherever. Just make sure the ai is public or unlisted

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

5th

when you're talking to the ai just copy the link at the top and paste it wherever. Just make sure the ai is public or unlisted

I just started 7th. Now that, is hell. Glad I'm in a STEINER school. Might just be an Australian school.

lol I figured that out as u said it

• 4 weeks later...

when i was younger (like 6 or 7) i went to the window and there were people outside and for some dang reason i opened the window and howled like a wolf. they looked at me like i was insane and left. i still think about that moment a lot and it makes me cringe so badly

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

when i was younger (like 6 or 7) i went to the window and there were people outside and for some dang reason i opened the window anf howled like a wolf. they looked at me like i was insane and left. i still think about that moment a lot and it makes me cringe so badly

Aaa I feel so bad for you-

One time when I was like 8 I didn't know what the expression 'with friends like you, who needs enemies?' meant. I said it to my ENTIRE group of friends and I think this is why I'm the weird kid at school 😭😭😭

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Aaa I feel so bad for you-

One time when I was like 8 I didn't know what the expression 'with friends like you, who needs enemies?' meant. I said it to my ENTIRE group of friends and I think this is why I'm the weird kid at school 😭😭😭

oof

bruh i was just going on a murder spree with a newfound friend in cos and THE FREAKING GAME DISCONNECTED EVEN THOUGH MY INTERNET WAS FINE and now i have to wait a bit to rejoin cause after you disconnect when you try to rejoin you cant. and now i have a freaking LOG PENALTY bc disconnecting = logging according to cos

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

bruh i was just going on a murder spree with a newfound friend in cos and THE FREAKING GAME DISCONNECTED EVEN THOUGH MY INTERNET WAS FINE and now i have to wait a bit to rejoin cause after you disconnect when you try to rejoin you cant. and now i have a freaking LOG PENALTY bc disconnecting = logging according to cos

turns out i didn't get a log penalty but im still salty cause it was fun to murder everyone and see them scream and pout in chat about kosers, and now that im in another server i have to wait for other kosers to start murdering so i can join them since im too nervous to start kosing on my own

i think my mom doesn't like trans people- 

on a show she was watching they were talking about a trans lady being discriminated against and i heard her saying "what do you mean woman? they're a man." or something along those lines

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i think my mom doesn't like trans people- 

on a show she was watching they were talking about a trans lady being discriminated against and i heard her saying "what do you mean woman? they're a man." or something along those lines

Don’t mind me asking but where is her exact location currently? I just want to talk.

On 3/5/2023 at 2:15 PM, Andromeda_ said:

when i was younger (like 6 or 7) i went to the window and there were people outside and for some dang reason i opened the window and howled like a wolf. they looked at me like i was insane and left. i still think about that moment a lot and it makes me cringe so badly

That, my friends, is how furries are made!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Prismatic Birb said:

Don’t mind me asking but where is her exact location currently? I just want to talk.

somewhere in the us, not specifying cause i dont wanna doxx myself lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Prismatic Birb said:

That, my friends, is how furries are made!

I remenber pretending to be a pachy ( the dinosaur with the hard head ) and running towards people and hitting them my head

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, saint said:

( l was The dinosaur obsessed kid ) 

Ye same.  I crawled in a dinosaur costume for about ten minutes to the supermarket when i was younger. I hate thinking about it because i was in, like, grade three

sometimes i think about accepting the fact that i might be a furry but then i remember that my brother would disown me if i said i was one 

also not sure if i qualify as a furry cause i do have a lot of animal characters and Andromeda is literally a cat but none of my animal ocs are anthro besides the fact that they can talk to eachother

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

sometimes i think about accepting the fact that i might be a furry but then i remember that my brother would disown me if i said i was one 

also not sure if i qualify as a furry cause i do have a lot of animal characters and Andromeda is literally a cat but none of my animal ocs are anthro besides the fact that they can talk to eachother

Whether you’re a furry or not is up to you! It’s just a hobby so you can chose whether you want to do it or not.

random idea: what if creatures from creatures of sonaria had pokemon types 

i would do this but cos updates every friday so there would be brand new creatures to assign types to every. single. friday. and im too lazy for that

• Paw up 1

i wanna make a new msm oc but i dont know what monster to make them

i could make the Epic Mammott that attacked Piper into an actual character but i have no idea what their backstory or name would even be

• Like 1