Andromeda_

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

help how do you play clangen 

I can download the files but then how do I open them and start playing 

I've tried to unzip them but its not working

nevermind got it to work 

I'm just stupid

• Like 1

bruh my mom and grandma keep force-feeding me this mint honey medicine cause I have a runny nose and it's the most disgusting thing ever 

and I have to drink it three times a day 

help

• Sad 1

asked chatgpt to write a story about one of my neopets ocs :3 

I'm surprised it even knows about neopets and that it knows the names of Neopia and Terror Mountain 

(also shoyrus are these little dragon dudes)

the generated story:

Once upon a time in the enchanting land of Neopia, there lived a Snow Shoyru named Noelle. Noelle was a playful and curious young Shoyru, with shimmering white scales that glistened in the sunlight. She had always been fascinated by the magical winter wonderland that surrounded her home atop Terror Mountain.

Noelle's days were filled with adventures and exploration. She would glide through the air, gracefully soaring over the snow-covered peaks, and her wings would leave a trail of sparkling snowflakes in her wake. She loved to watch the snowflakes fall from the sky, each one unique and delicate, like tiny pieces of art.

One crisp winter morning, as Noelle was exploring a hidden cave, she stumbled upon an old and weathered book. Its pages were filled with stories of legendary creatures and ancient spells. Intrigued by the possibilities, Noelle decided to delve deeper into the world of magic.

With a determined spirit, Noelle studied the book diligently, learning about the secrets of the elements and how to control them. She discovered that she had a natural affinity for ice and snow magic, and her powers began to grow stronger with every passing day. Noelle could conjure gusts of frosty wind, create intricate ice sculptures, and even summon gentle snowstorms.

One day, news reached Noelle's ears about a blizzard that had swept through the neighboring village of Frostvale. The villagers were trapped beneath the icy onslaught, and their homes were buried under a thick layer of snow. Noelle knew she had to help.

Guided by her newfound powers, Noelle soared across the wintry landscape, leaving a trail of glittering snowflakes as she flew. She arrived at Frostvale to find the villagers huddled together, shivering in the cold. Noelle wasted no time. She raised her wings high, calling upon her magic to aid those in need.

With a graceful sweep of her wings, Noelle conjured a powerful blizzard. The winds howled and danced at her command, creating a swirling vortex of snow. The villagers watched in awe as Noelle's magic worked its wonders. The blizzard transformed into a gentle snowfall, blanketing the village in a thick, insulating layer of snow that shielded them from the bitter cold.

As Noelle landed among the villagers, she saw their faces light up with gratitude and joy. They thanked her for her incredible magic and warm heart. From that day on, Noelle became a beloved figure in Frostvale, known as the Guardian of Winter.

Noelle continued to use her powers to bring joy and happiness to those around her. She would create ice sculptures for festivals, host snowball fights, and even organize sleigh rides through the snowy hills. No matter the season, Noelle's presence brought a touch of magic and wonder to everyone's lives.

And so, the tale of Noelle, the Snow Shoyru, spread far and wide, becoming a legend whispered in the snowy peaks of Terror Mountain. Noelle's legacy would forever be remembered as the embodiment of kindness and the power of winter magic.