Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

Just now, Attmoz said:

(Summit has a fwog fren?) 

Slate: "I'm dangerous, you know. I don't want to kill anyone else. But I will if I have to...Or if I lose control again..."

(I was referring to me but whatever)

Summit: "I killed a tring when I was six days old--"

Just now, Foxcake said:

(I was referring to me but whatever)

Summit: "I killed a tring when I was six days old--"

(its only bad in dof it looks goofy. in the original game fwog is one of the best things to ever exist) 

Slate: "I don't care about your life story! Now get away from me, before I hurt you..."

Just now, Attmoz said:

(its only bad in dof it looks goofy. in the original game fwog is one of the best things to ever exist) 

Slate: "I don't care about your life story! Now get away from me, before I hurt you..."

Summit: "Let me kill you and you can't hurt anyone" Summit says convincingly

5 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit: "Let me kill you and you can't hurt anyone" Summit says convincingly

Slate: They almost look convinced for a second, but shakes his head "No. I need to find a cure for RitRawt, so I can live happily."

11 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit: "You can't take that risk. I do have a cure, but you won't like it that much"

Slate: "No matter how miserable this gets, I will not submit to the misery. I will not sacrifice my life."

6 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit: "then I can" He threw the knife at Slate

Slate: He barely dodges the knife, it almost touching their fur "Oh, now you've done it!" He grabs the knife off the floor and throws it right back.

1 hour ago, Attmoz said:

Slate: He barely dodges the knife, it almost touching their fur "Oh, now you've done it!" He grabs the knife off the floor and throws it right back.

Summit, not even needing to move: "Nice throw" *he grabs six more and throws them all at once*

10 hours ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, not even needing to move: "Nice throw" *he grabs six more and throws them all at once*

He manages to dodge most of them, but one of them goes into his arm. He snarls and rushes towards Summit. His RitRawt has started taking over.

5 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

He manages to dodge most of them, but one of them goes into his arm. He snarls and rushes towards Summit. His RitRawt has started taking over.

Summit, laughing and grabbing a crossbow: "Sweet scaratar, this'll be fun" *he started to shoot*

9 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, laughing and grabbing a crossbow: "Sweet scaratar, this'll be fun" *he started to shoot*

Slate: Her gabbed a few throwing knives from a bag slung over his shoulder. He always had weapons. He was used to others trying to kill him. His aim was almost perfect as he threw them at Summit with his four arms.

2 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

Slate: Her gabbed a few throwing knives from a bag slung over his shoulder. He always had weapons. He was used to others trying to kill him. His aim was almost perfect as he threw them at Summit with his four arms.

Summit, dodging easily because he's pretty much a power player: *Summit kept shooting back with his crossbow then hiding behind rocks* "The RitRawt! Slate, snap out of it" *Summit said teasingly*

9 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

i was trying to breed an oaktapus (for some reason i didnt have one already) so i could breed epic blabbbit but i ended up getting a rare one what the furcorn 💀💀💀

Oooooo

What the furcorn

I like that