Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

4 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, dodging easily because he's pretty much a power player: *Summit kept shooting back with his crossbow then hiding behind rocks* "The RitRawt! Slate, snap out of it" *Summit said teasingly*

(omg ban Summit hes powerplayin!!!11!!!1111!!!!!!) 

Slate: Summit's words obviously didn't work. He continued to mindlessly throw more knives at Summit, while also chasing him.

14 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

(omg ban Summit hes powerplayin!!!11!!!1111!!!!!!) 

Slate: Summit's words obviously didn't work. He continued to mindlessly throw more knives at Summit, while also chasing him.

Summit, shooting an arrow for Slate's throat: "I'm having trouble not teasing you for a terrible shot!"

(Summit can read minds so can you have what Slate's mind is doing?)

2 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, shooting an arrow for Slate's throat: "I'm having trouble not teasing you for a terrible shot!"

(Summit can read minds so can you have what Slate's mind is doing?)

(well the RitRawt is controlling him so his mind would be kinda wild) 

Slate: He dodges the arrow and throws more knives at Summit. One of the knives aims straight for Summit's head, while another is flying towards his stomach. 

Slate's mind: Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Attack! Kill!

22 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

(well the RitRawt is controlling him so his mind would be kinda wild) 

Slate: He dodges the arrow and throws more knives at Summit. One of the knives aims straight for Summit's head, while another is flying towards his stomach. 

Slate's mind: Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Attack! Kill!

Summit, spinning around so the knives harmlessly bounce off his hard back scales while shooting arrows at his throat: "Sweet scaratar, your mind is a mess!"

19 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, spinning around so the knives harmlessly bounce off his hard back scales while shooting arrows at his throat: "Sweet scaratar, your mind is a mess!"

Slate: He manages to dodge most of Summit's arrows, but one hits him in the shoulder. He roars in pain and throws more knives. 

Slate's mind: Pain! Kill! Kill! Attack!

2 hours ago, Attmoz said:

Slate: He manages to dodge most of Summit's arrows, but one hits him in the shoulder. He roars in pain and throws more knives. 

Slate's mind: Pain! Kill! Kill! Attack!

Summit, panicking slightly: "I'll need to knock him out" *He throws a large rock at Slate's has*

3 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, panicking slightly: "I'll need to knock him out" *He throws a large rock at Slate's has*

Slate: The rock hits Slate's horns instead of his head, but the impact from the rock still makes him stumble and fall. He throws more knives at summit before he falls. 

Slate's mind: Hurt! Pain! Kill...Kill...Feeling....Dizzy....

Just now, Attmoz said:

Slate: The rock hits Slat's horns instead of his head, but the impact from the rock still makes him stumble and fall. He throws more knives at summit before he falls. 

Slate's mind: Hurt! Pain! Kill...Kill...Feeling....Dizzy....

Summit, rushing over to tie Slate up: "I genuinely feel bad for you"

1 minute ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, rushing over to tie Slate up: "I genuinely feel bad for you"

(does he mean that he actually feels bad for doing this or he's like "lol you're so bad i feel bad for you") 

Slate: He snarls and tries to impale Summit with his horns. 

Slate's mind: Kill! Kill! Cannot...Die! Attack! Defend!

17 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

(does he mean that he actually feels bad for doing this or he's like "lol you're so bad i feel bad for you") 

Slate: He snarls and tries to impale Summit with his horns. 

Slate's mind: Kill! Kill! Cannot...Die! Attack! Defend!

(He actually means it)

Summit, pinning down his horns against a rock: "just stay still. I won't kill you"

3 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

(He actually means it)

Summit, pinning down his horns against a rock: "just stay still. I won't kill you"

Slate: He looks like he wants to protest, but he stays still. He's still wary, though the RitRawt seems to be calming down. He begins to start thinking proper sentences again.

Slate's mind: I'm not sure how to feel about this...But I'll trust the Repatillo's word.

copy and pasting my list of msm ocs here 

Piper the Reedling (she/her)

-Piccolo the (Rare) Reedling  (he/him)

-Slate the (Epic) Mammott (he/him) (yep i changed his gender)

-Cortina the (Purple Prismatic) Kayna (she/her)

-Jazzia the Sox (she/they) 

-Astrix the Epic Ghazt (he/him)

-Penny the Krillby (she/her)

-Geyser the Sneyser (that rhymed) (male, he/him)

-Amanita the Sporerow (she/her)

-Sunburst the Glowl (she/her)

-Mira the Xyster (she/her)

-Jaws the Incisaur (he/him)

-Cadence the Yawstritch (she/her) 

-Rumble the T-Rox (he/him)

-Pixel the Dragong (They/Them) 

-Skye the Epic PomPom (she/her) 

-Coralwing the Phangler/Tweedle hybrid (She/They)

-Wreckage the Rare Cybop (He/They) 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Attmoz said:

Slate: He looks like he wants to protest, but he stays still. He's still wary, though the RitRawt seems to be calming down. He begins to start thinking proper sentences again.

Slate's mind: I'm not sure how to feel about this...But I'll trust the Repatillo's word.

(Great Galvana, what is my mind doing...)

Summit, grabbing bandages from his belt with pockets because he has that now: "I don't know how RitRawt works exactly, I've been busy making others cower in fear"

34 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

(Great Galvana, what is my mind doing...)

Summit, grabbing bandages from his belt with pockets because he has that now: "I don't know how RitRawt works exactly, I've been busy making others cower in fear"

Slate: "It basically takes control of your brain sometimes. It's harmless for some monsters, but for others it makes them lose control and get aggressive..."