Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

7 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

Slate: "It basically takes control of your brain sometimes. It's harmless for some monsters, but for others it makes them lose control and get aggressive..."

Summit: "I can get like that sometimes, but not often. I usually just kill things"

1 minute ago, Foxcake said:

Summit: "I can get like that sometimes, but not often. I usually just kill things"

Slate: "...I've never really killed anything without being controlled by RitRawt."

23 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit, genuinely shocked: "Really? I killed a tring when I was... seven? Around seven days old"

Slate: "How-Oh well. I did eat some Thumpies while I was being controlled. I would never think of eating other monsters again, but they were surprisingly tasty..." 

30 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

Slate: "How-Oh well. I did eat some Thumpies while I was being controlled. I would never think of eating other monsters again, but they were surprisingly tasty..." 

Summit: "I'm keen on visiting cold island. I'm pretty sure they have Thumpies there, maybe I could try some..."

12 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit: "I'm keen on visiting cold island. I'm pretty sure they have Thumpies there, maybe I could try some..."

Slate: "Actually, it happened on Earth Island. Though I can't even look at Thumpies anymore because of the guilt I felt after the RitRawt wore off and I realized what I'd done..."

5 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

Slate: "Actually, it happened on Earth Island. Though I can't even look at Thumpies anymore because of the guilt I felt after the RitRawt wore off and I realized what I'd done..."

Summit: "I was pretty happy with that tring I killed" *He unsheaths the tring horn from his belt* "He was sent to kill me so I have a trophy"

5 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Summit: "I was pretty happy with that tring I killed" *He unsheaths the tring horn from his belt* "He was sent to kill me so I have a trophy"

Slate: "Well, at least you had a reason for killing them..."

1 minute ago, Foxcake said:

Summit: "they were both very stupid"

(i like how this has kind of turned into a conversation between these two murderers) 

Slate: "Well, that makes more sense."