Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

6 hours ago, Icecatcake said:

I like some but clans can’t survive in sewers or twoleg lands that is against the warrior code 

I don't remember that being in the warrior code...

I'm too lazy to continue writing Andromeda's story so I'll just briefly explain it here 

(spoiler alert! If you really want to wait 10 billion years for me to write her story in detail, do not scroll down!) 

(Detail about Animalia: most inhabitants/animals there live in the wild, but there are 'modern' towns inspired by how humans live. Towns are separated by diet, so there are carni-only towns, herbi-only towns, and omni-only towns.)

(character appearances: Andromeda is a purple galaxy cat with white star patterns and blue eyes. Nova is a blue galaxy cat with baby blue star patterns and green eyes, Ash and Lava are gray fire foxes with red flame-like markings and blue eyes, Aqua is a grey sea fox with blue water-like markings and red eyes, Petunia is a black floral fox with black petunias growing in certain areas and with white eyes, Cosmo II is a blue galaxy cat with yellow star patterns and yellow eyes, Astral is a lavender galaxy cat with white star patterns and blue eyes, Comet is a blue galaxy cat with white star patterns and green eyes, Griffin is a black floral fox-fire fox hybrid with a grey tail tip, lots of neck floof, and grey eyes, Void is a black ink fox with white eyes (no pupils))

Andromeda is born to her father Cosmo and mother Sparkle. It's all going fine and dandy until some of her mom's family members are killed at the paws of Void, an evil ink fox who has a vendetta against galaxy cats which will be explained later on. Sparkle becomes depressed and aggressive, eventually leaving and "divorcing" Cosmo. Cosmo continued to raise Andromeda on his own until he, too, is killed by Void. A distraught Andromeda runs away from the cave she lived in and learns to survive in the wilds on her own. Ten years later (Andromeda is now 18), Andromeda reunites with her childhood friend, Nova. Andromeda explains what happened and why she disappeared, and they decide to try to find a way how to get rid of Void, despite his immortality. They end up running into Void again, to find that he has possessed the body of an innocent fire fox named Lava, and now has a fire fox daughter who he is @bu$ing. They rescue his daughter, who is named Ash. They also meet Aqua, a sea fox who was Ash's childhood friend, but was forcefully separated from her by Void. They team up and research ways to free Lava from Void's possession. Ash is killed by Void, leaving the group shattered. They later meet Petunia, a floral fox who knew Lava before he was possessed by Void, who also aids them. They eventually free Lava from Void's grasp, but Void slinks off into she shadows, unfazed. 

20 years later (Andromeda, Nova, and Aqua are now 38, Lava and Petunia are around 45) 

Andromeda and Nova have three children, Cosmo II (M, 12), Comet (M, 15), and Astral (F, 12), while Lava and Petunia have one, Griffin (M, 15). Everything is peaceful until Void makes a sudden appearance, and murders Cosmo II. This sends Andromeda into depression and anxiety, not even wanting to leave her cave in the fear that Void is watching her. Petunia is also killed by Void, also sending Lava into depression, leaving him to neglect Griffin. Void is making a comeback, killing more and more galaxy cats. Andromeda realizes that she and her friends need to do something about this and set up a plan. Galaxy cats have the ability to create portals to other universes if multiple of them combine their power, and Andromeda creates a plan to send Void to an empty universe where he can't hurt anyone. This was the strategy used long ago to get rid of ink foxes. Void and other ink foxes were practically living weapons created long ago in an Animalian civil war. Void's other ink fox friends were sent away through portals, which led him to want to take revenge against the galaxy cats. Andromeda sets up bait, and soon enough, she and her companions are face-to-face with Void. They make the portal, but now they just have to get Void into it. Andromeda and Void fight in front of the portal, and Void has her pinned down and is about to kill her, when Lava jumps into the fray and pushes Void into the portal, sacrificing his life to get rid of him. While it is a bittersweet ending, as they lost a good friend to banish their enemy, Andromeda, Nova, Griffin, and others eventually recover from Void's heinous wrath and Animalia is peaceful again, with galaxy cats no longer having to worry as much about their safety. 

yall rate my storytelling outta ten

Edited by Andromeda_
ew nasty spelling

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(character appearances: Andromeda is a purple galaxy cat with white star patterns. Nova is a blue galaxy cat with baby blue star patterns, Ash and Lava are gray fire foxes with red flame-like markings, Aqua is a grey sea fox with blue water-like markings, Petunia is

WHAT IS PETUNIA

does the chance of the leader dying increase with age or something cause Avalanchestar is really old and I can't even get through one timeskip with her losing at least one life bruh

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

I'm too lazy to continue writing Andromeda's story so I'll just briefly explain it here 

(spoiler alert! If you really want to wait 10 billion years for me to write her story in detail, do not scroll down!) 

(Detail about Animalia: most inhabitants/animals there live in the wild, but there are 'modern' towns inspired by how humans live. Towns are separated by diet, so there are carni-only towns, herbi-only towns, and omni-only towns.)

(character appearances: Andromeda is a purple galaxy cat with white star patterns and blue eyes. Nova is a blue galaxy cat with baby blue star patterns and green eyes, Ash and Lava are gray fire foxes with red flame-like markings and blue eyes, Aqua is a grey sea fox with blue water-like markings and red eyes, Petunia is a black floral fox with black petunias growing in certain areas and with white eyes, Cosmo II is a blue galaxy cat with yellow star patterns and yellow eyes, Astral is a lavender galaxy cat with white star patterns and blue eyes, Comet is a blue galaxy cat with white star patterns and green eyes, Griffin is a black floral fox-fire fox hybrid with a grey tail tip, lots of neck floof, and grey eyes, Void is a black ink fox with white eyes (no pupils))

Andromeda is born to her father Cosmo and mother Sparkle. It's all going fine and dandy until some of her mom's family members are killed at the paws of Void, an evil ink fox who has a vendetta against galaxy cats which will be explained later on. Sparkle becomes depressed and aggressive, eventually leaving and "divorcing" Cosmo. Cosmo continued to raise Andromeda on his own until he, too, is killed by Void. A distraught Andromeda runs away from the cave she lived in and learns to survive in the wilds on her own. Ten years later (Andromeda is now 18), Andromeda reunites with her childhood friend, Nova. Andromeda explains what happened and why she disappeared, and they decide to try to find a way how to get rid of Void, despite his immortality. They end up running into Void again, to find that he has possessed the body of an innocent fire fox named Lava, and now has a fire fox daughter who he is @bu$ing. They rescue his daughter, who is named Ash. They also meet Aqua, a sea fox who was Ash's childhood friend, but was forcefully separated from her by Void. They team up and research ways to free Lava from Void's possession. Ash is killed by Void, leaving the group shattered. They later meet Petunia, a floral fox who knew Lava before he was possessed by Void, who also aids them. They eventually free Lava from Void's grasp, but Void slinks off into she shadows, unfazed. 

20 years later (Andromeda, Nova, and Aqua are now 38, Lava and Petunia are around 45) 

Andromeda and Nova have three children, Cosmo II (M, 12), Comet (M, 15), and Astral (F, 12), while Lava and Petunia have one, Griffin (M, 15). Everything is peaceful until Void makes a sudden appearance, and murders Cosmo II. This sends Andromeda into depression and anxiety, not even wanting to leave her cave in the fear that Void is watching her. Petunia is also killed by Void, also sending Lava into depression, leaving him to neglect Griffin. Void is making a comeback, killing more and more galaxy cats. Andromeda realizes that she and her friends need to do something about this and set up a plan. Galaxy cats have the ability to create portals to other universes if multiple of them combine their power, and Andromeda creates a plan to send Void to an empty universe where he can't hurt anyone. This was the strategy used long ago to get rid of ink foxes. Void and other ink foxes were practically living weapons created long ago in an Animalian civil war. Void's other ink fox friends were sent away through portals, which led him to want to take revenge against the galaxy cats. Andromeda sets up bait, and soon enough, she and her companions are face-to-face with Void. They make the portal, but now they just have to get Void into it. Andromeda and Void fight in front of the portal, and Void has her pinned down and is about to kill her, when Lava jumps into the fray and pushes Void into the portal, sacrificing his life to get rid of him. While it is a bittersweet ending, as they lost a good friend to banish their enemy, Andromeda, Nova, Griffin, and others eventually recover from Void's heinous wrath and Animalia is peaceful again, with galaxy cats no longer having to worry as much about their safety. 

yall rate my storytelling outta ten

Now I want to make an ink Fox OC

51 minutes ago, Icecatcake said:

Ok 👍 

I Got a. Laptop so now I can play clangen 👀👅👀

yayayatayaya

i didn’t wanna tell my mom my password but she made me 😬

why would your mom want to know your password lol

On 6/13/2023 at 6:14 PM, Andromeda_ said:

soo Andromeda's universe/planet (Animalia) has a whole pantheon

try to guess what the god/goddess/deity controls based on their name 

-Equinox 

-Solari 

-Lunari 

-Tick 

-Adonis 

-Dolores 

-Pacific 

-Gale 

-Krissi

-Echo 

-Emotica 

-Subzero 

–Pyrix 

-Cobrai

also the deities' backstories 

I'm too lazy to describe their appearances but they are all animalistic creatures

-Solari is the God of the Sun, and Lunari is the Goddess of the Moon, and they just spawned into existence when the universe was created. One day they learned that they're powerful and decided "hey why don't we make giant floating balls (ayo) in space for some reason" 

-Equinox is the Goddess of Balance and Tick is the God of Time. They are the children of Solari and Lunari. 

-Adonis is the God of Life and Earth/Animalia, and he spawned into the universe with Solari and Lunari, and is Solari's brother. He did a little experimenting with stuff and ended up creating Earth, and later Animalia. 

-Dolores is the Goddess of Death, and also spawned into the universe. Whenever Adonis ended up flooding Earth with too many animals, she would cause a mass extinction to keep the population under control. 

-Pacific is the God of the Ocean. She spawned into the universe around the time Adonis started experimenting with Earth, and aided him by adding something cool to his new creation...that thing being water! He also helped Adonis create the first lifeforms (which were sea-dwellers) before Adonis started creating land creatures.

-Gale is the Deity (nonbinary :>) of the Skies/Wind, and is Pacific's younger sibling, appearing not too long after their brother. They helped create the atmosphere, clouds, winds, gases, that sorta thing. They also helped create flying creatures, like birds. 

-Krissi is the Goddess of Love. Instead of spawning or being the child of existing gods like most of the other deities, Krissi was once a cat on Earth. In ancient times, most lifeforms had children not because they loved each other, but to continue their family line, and most couples would split up after having kids. But Krissi was different- she actually felt love, and was recruited to the pantheon when she passed.

-Echo is the God of Dreams, and was/is Krissi's mate. Similarly to Krissi, he also lived on Earth and became a God when he died. He was the first lifeform to experience dreams, particularly vivid ones. 

-Emotica is the Goddess of Emotions and Colors and is permanently a child. She spawned into existence at the beginning, but didn't actually control anything until Adonis created life. Krissi and Echo sort of adopted her when they became deities 

-Subzero is the Goddess of Ice while Pyrix is the God of Fire and they are the children of Adonis and Dolores. 

Cobrai doesn't exist anymore I deleted him from the pantheon lmao

• Love 1

17 hours ago, Icecatcake said:

Ok 👍 

I Got a. Laptop so now I can play clangen 👀👅👀

yayayatayaya

i didn’t wanna tell my mom my password but she made me 😬

also here's some tips for clangen 

-Border patrols and herb gathering patrols are the best for finding potential new members. 

-If your clan gets too overpopulated, you might want to turn mass extinction events on, and if you want a really big clan, make sure to have enough medicine cats. You can change elders to medicine cats if you want. 

-If you want two cats to get together but they don't have any romantic like for each other, you can mediate them and make them develop romantic interest. You can also send them out together on a training patrol to develop interest as well.