Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

why would your mom want to know your password lol

She forces me to tell her 😬

no ur calm is fine on my first clan all the cats died except for the list so there was like one hundred orphans running around it was so wrong 

new MSM/Wof oc 

Arare.thumb.png.bd26780e7e942ce7c9a76d12ce64bdcc.png 

(base by Pale, coloring by Birb) 

Name: Ashlar 

Species: MudWing/Rare T-Rox 

Pronouns: She/They 

Personality: Mostly introverted and quiet but can spiral into endless rambling when questioned about one of her interests. Likes rock-collecting and spending time with friends/family. Tends to overanalyze things and answer questions in very detailed ways. Also very smart (would probably be good friends with Jaws if they knew each other).

Ashlar's mom was a MudWing named Ocarina, who lived in Pyrrhia. But Ocarina didn't feel like she belonged. She was an outcast, ridiculed for her strange interests and antics. She went to one of her friends, who was an animus, wish a strange request: to send her to another universe. Her animus friend reluctantly accepted, seeing as she really wanted this, and opened a portal to a random universe. Ocarina entered into the Monster World, finding herself on Plant Island. She got along well with the monsters there, who welcomed her, and Ocarina stayed on Plant Island, eventually finding love in a T-Rox named Rubble. and then they had a child. yay

• Eek! 1

some kittypet that I found on patrol mangled one of my cats so I manually killed them, wrote "frick you" as their cause of death, and sent them to the dark forest 

I am a menace :)

• Love 2

I was playing creatures of sonaria and as soon as I entered oasis an izta charged at me and started attacking me so I ran away. I passed by oasis again and I saw that same izta was with some other people (who weren't kosing) and wasn't doing anything to them at all. I got close to oasis again and the izta tried to kill me again. 

I'm fine with kosing but I really hate it when specific people are targeted. like, what's the point lmao. You're just singling someone out for no particular reason

I just found out they let you buy the CoS recode for a friend for 175 robux

FOXLOXLOZLEAFFEAFRATCAKE IF YOU DON'T BUY ME THE RECODE I AM GOING TO IMPLODE /j 

(dw you don't have to if you don't want to)

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

I just found out they let you buy the CoS recode for a friend for 175 robux

FOXLOXLOZLEAFFEAFRATCAKE IF YOU DON'T BUY ME THE RECODE I AM GOING TO IMPLODE /j 

(dw you don't have to if you don't want to)

I'll ask my dad for more robux otherwise I get more on the 13th (I have premium)

• Love 1

Just now, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

He said no-

bruh- 

by the thirteeth you meen the thirteenth of july? 

because I'll be at summer camp then- (I go to summer camp on july 1st and come back the 15th)

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

bruh- 

by the thirteeth you meen the thirteenth of july? 

because I'll be at summer camp then- (I go to summer camp on july 1st and come back the 15th)

BRUH