Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

We got an ink fox up for adoptionnnn 

Eek react if you want him, I'll spin a wheel for who wins tomorrow when I get back from school

You can change anything about him except for design (you can ad little details like accessories tho)

Untitled4.png

• Eek! 2

Why do me and Birb watch like the same stuff 💀 

Like sometimes when she posts a video link I recognize the video cause I already watched it, sometimes I recognize little to no context quotes they post, and other times I see her comments on videos I watch 

What is this 😭

• Haha 2

• Andromeda_ changed the title to Andromeda's homethread where I Andromeda's homethread where I
6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Eek react if you want him, I'll spin a wheel for who wins tomorrow when I get back from school

You can change anything about him except for design (you can ad little details like accessories tho)

Untitled4.png

I kinda want him but also if I adopted him he would 100% rot in oc storage, I only use like 5 oc's out of the like 20 I have-

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Untitled4.png

I spun the wheel and the winner is @Loxfeaf!!!!! 

(I still couldn't take a screenshot on my phone and I figured out why: the volume down button on my phone doesn't work-)

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(I still couldn't take a screenshot on my phone and I figured out why: the volume down button on my phone doesn't work-)

Okay apparently with my phone you don't take screenshots that way but the volume down button is still broken bruh

• Sad 1

On 9/11/2023 at 8:30 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Why do me and Birb watch like the same stuff 💀 

Like sometimes when she posts a video link I recognize the video cause I already watched it, sometimes I recognize little to no context quotes they post, and other times I see her comments on videos I watch 

What is this 😭

i saw in the video links there was alot of the owl house 

me died caus i love it to much 

i also had lumity as my wallpaer for weeks 

my mom flipped out when she saw tho 😱😭

shes a little homophobic 

i think 

im not like gay or anythibg is just that i support 

where did the misconception that furries identify as animals even come from- 

i just told my irl friend that I'm a furry and she denied it and said that I'm not a furry because furries identify as animals 

I lied and said that I was just joking :,)

• Sad 3

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

I wonder what would happen if one of those minority-hating "sigma" ten year-olds joined the forums- 

it would probably be chaos

They'd either get banned pretty quickly, or just wouldn't be able to find this place in the first place

• Paw up 1

11 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

where did the misconception that furries identify as animals even come from- 

i just told my irl friend that I'm a furry and she denied it and said that I'm not a furry because furries identify as animals 

I lied and said that I was just joking :,)

I suggest explaining what a furry really is. If you explain and she doesn't believe you, google 'what's a furry' and show her the result

I’m not sure if this is true but the last time I talked to someone about furries because one of them was talking about us in the ground of the bus line 😢said that they thought furries were animals who said they were ppl 🤨

now I’m not rlly sure