Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i'm thinking about changing the end of Andromeda's story 

instead of Lava sacrificing himself to push Void into an interdimensional portal, Andromeda and her fellow galaxy cat friends/family find out that if they combine all their power into each other, they merge and get this cool new form called "asteroid form" where they get cool rock wings and superpowers for a little 

so they all turn into asteroid form and just vaporize Void 

is this better than the OG portal push solution or nah

I have zero idea of what you're talking about, but I think everyone teaming up and vaporizing void is better because I don't like it when I have to kill off characters permanently (whatever you prefer tho)

1 minute ago, Stranger said:

I have zero idea of what you're talking about, but I think everyone teaming up and vaporizing void is better because I don't like it when I have to kill off characters permanently (whatever you prefer tho)

i explained the entirety of Andromeda's story on this thread before, i forgot which page though lol

• Paw up 1

On 11/12/2023 at 8:23 AM, Stranger said:

i also dont know about this...

some things i hate on character.ai: 

-when the bot randomly takes control of your character (it's especially annoying when they make them do something so out of character) 

-when the bot messes up your name or misgenders you after you CLEARLY stated that information 

-when the bot does something painfully out of character, or says something that literally contradicts their backstory/lore 

-when bot creators leave the long description and character definition empty

-when the bot randomly turns things romantic

• Paw up 2

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

some things i hate on character.ai: 

-when the bot randomly takes control of your character (it's especially annoying when they make them do something so out of character) 

-when the bot messes up your name or misgenders you after you CLEARLY stated that information 

-when the bot does something painfully out of character, or says something that literally contradicts their backstory/lore 

-when bot creators leave the long description and character definition empty

-when the bot randomly turns things romantic

yesss 

especially the last one 

oh and when you try to explain ship to them and they come up with a random character  combo to anoy you with 

i hate it when you're in the trade realm in CoS and you're advertising your offer for something, and then someone trades you and offers something completely different from what you want. like huh???? i don't want your stored kendyll lil bro 💀

39 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

i hate it when you're in the trade realm in CoS and you're advertising your offer for something, and then someone trades you and offers something completely different from what you want. like huh???? i don't want your stored kendyll lil bro 💀

also hate it when someone trades you and puts in what you want and you put in what you're offering and then they decline for no reason. i put in what i was advertising, why did you even trade me in the first place if you're not satisfied ☠️

• Paw up 1

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

also hate it when someone trades you and puts in what you want and you put in what you're offering and then they decline for no reason. i put in what i was advertising, why did you even trade me in the first place if you're not satisfied ☠️

Trade realm sucks lol

Full of children who kept trying to give me Brequewk for my Gnolrok

On 11/11/2023 at 10:46 AM, BirbMonstwo said:

Same here

Continuing from this at a weirdly later date, it’s weird how teachers go ‘if you say something bad online it’s too late to get rid of it!’ during internet safety lessons

Like most websites have some sort of delete or edit post function??

Its worse when you say something bad in real l if e. You can delete an embarrassing post but you can’t turn back time

• Paw up 2

6 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Continuing from this at a weirdly later date, it’s weird how teachers go ‘if you say something bad online it’s too late to get rid of it!’ during internet safety lessons

Like most websites have some sort of delete or edit post function??

Its worse when you say something bad in real l if e. You can delete an embarrassing post but you can’t turn back time

yeah 

unless the post blows up and everyone remembers what it said even after you delete it, you can just get rid of anything you say...

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

yeah 

unless the post blows up and everyone remembers what it said even after you delete it, you can just get rid of anything you say...

the police came yo our high school and they did a talk on cyber bullying ... 

they showed us how they can access anything on any forum even if its deleted 

....👀

they were like we c an see anything