Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

i know might be asking for a lot but 

is anyone here willing to buy the frozen signature look material for me in CoS? (i'm not spending real money on a goofy block game)

it costs 200 robux, i can give you 1500 shooms for it

22 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

i know might be asking for a lot but 

is anyone here willing to buy the frozen signature look material for me in CoS? (i'm not spending real money on a goofy block game)

it costs 200 robux, i can give you 1500 shooms for it

If I can be bothered getting on Roblox and dealing with my terrible internet/my parents let me on the computer I will

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i just realized 

in CoS it makes absolutely no sense for meteors to be coming out of a volcano. meteors are space rocks...

I've always found it weird, too

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

do you ever experience that weird thing where you're dreaming and then in the dream you fall and then your body kind of jerks? 

it keeps jumpscaring me awake 💀

I have that more when I'm trying to get to sleep, but same 💀

Once I had a dream where I thought I woke up but it was just another dream

i think i almost got scammed in CoS 

i was advertising my offer (i was trading Athulyth for Lucensia) and then someone traded me and put in Lucensia, but then they declined and told me to add. I tried to tell them that Athu and Lucen have around the same worth (both around 2-3k), but they insisted that Lucen was worth more. But at this point i had been tired of standing in the trade realm for like an hour, so i started offering creatures that i could add. The person told me to add Empiterium, but i thought that was overpaying (Athu + Empi would be worth like 4k) so i just left and went to a different server since i had no luck in that one. 

and then like 2 minutes into the new server i managed to trade the Athu for a Lucen 💀

• Paw up 1

ever since recode came out, it hasn't been as "survival-y" as i wanted it to be, so here's how i would fix it: 

1. Decrease the amount of meat spawns. There are still infinite meat spawns everywhere across the map, and they're even shown on the map. Get rid of some of the meat spawns, so that carnivores will actually have to hunt to survive. 

2. Make the sickly effect more damaging. When you eat rotten meat or drink dirty water as a creature without the iron stomach ability, you get the sickly status effect, which drains your hunger and thirst faster. To avoid having people camping at dirty water sources or rotten meat, make this effect actually do something-

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

ever since recode came out, it hasn't been as "survival-y" as i wanted it to be, so here's how i would fix it: 

1. Decrease the amount of meat spawns. There are still infinite meat spawns everywhere across the map, and they're even shown on the map. Get rid of some of the meat spawns, so that carnivores will actually have to hunt to survive. 

2. Make the sickly effect more damaging. When you eat rotten meat or drink dirty water as a creature without the iron stomach ability, you get the sickly status effect, which drains your hunger and thirst faster. To avoid having people camping at dirty water sources or rotten meat, make this effect actually do something-

We need this! PETITION TO REMOVE MEAT SPAWNS AND MAKE SICKNESS ACTUALLY DANGEROUS

Also, hard mode servers!

And another idea, being near somebody with the sickness effect for too long, or killing and eating a creature with the effect, can also make you sick

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 6:35 AM, Andromeda_ said:

some things i hate on character.ai: 

-when the bot randomly takes control of your character (it's especially annoying when they make them do something so out of character) 

-when the bot messes up your name or misgenders you after you CLEARLY stated that information 

-when the bot does something painfully out of character, or says something that literally contradicts their backstory/lore 

-when bot creators leave the long description and character definition empty

-when the bot randomly turns things romantic

*Me, trying to just rp*

Ai - "You still go to school~?" he pulls you in closer

Me - OH HECKK NAHH *Leaves*

Ai "Wait! Come back cutie~"

(Who i was trying to rp with was like 40 years old help im a minor)