Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's homethread where IT'S NYMPHOLOGY NOT PSYCHOLOGY❗❗❗

Andromeda_

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

i could make the Epic Mammott that attacked Piper into an actual character but i have no idea what their backstory or name would even be

Tip for their backstory: focus on the actual reason they would attack Piper, and all the events that led up to it. 
It’s quite unlikely it would simply happen, since predators and prey and stuff aren’t really a thing in the Monster World. There would have to be some specific reason like an argument or rivalry breaking out.

For the name I’m lost on ideas too

Maaaybe something relating to goats

Because I looked at Epic Mammott to brainstorm and all I can think of is goats.

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

Tip for their backstory: focus on the actual reason they would attack Piper, and all the events that led up to it. 
It’s quite unlikely it would simply happen, since predators and prey and stuff aren’t really a thing in the Monster World. There would have to be some specific reason like an argument or rivalry breaking out.

For the name I’m lost on ideas too

Maaaybe something relating to goats

Because I looked at Epic Mammott to brainstorm and all I can think of is goats.

for the attack reason i was thinking about maybe they were friends before and something happened to the mammott that made them more agressive and Piper accidentally triggers them, leading to the attack. im not sure about it though 

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

for the attack reason i was thinking about maybe they were friends before and something happened to the mammott that made them more agressive and Piper accidentally triggers them, leading to the attack. im not sure about it though 

For some reason, the first things I thought of was RitRawt

It’s a disease canon in the monster world, Epic Oaktopuses have it apparently. Quoting the description, it “Takes control of the mind and body,”

Theres nothing saying aggression can’t be a symptom, especially from a literal mind controlling fungus

9 minutes ago, BirbMonsterTwo said:

For some reason, the first things I thought of was RitRawt

It’s a disease canon in the monster world, Epic Oaktopuses have it apparently. Quoting the description, it “Takes control of the mind and body,”

Theres nothing saying aggression can’t be a symptom, especially from a literal mind controlling fungus

interestinggg 

now i just need a name 

i think i'll make them a dude

• Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Foxcake 

please don't tell me im the only person that quietly makes msm monster noises near other people

once in the middle of math class i started quietly making yawstritch noises and in science class i started humming to the tune of yelmut

Just now, Attmoz said:

@Foxcake 

please don't tell me im the only person that quietly makes msm monster noises near other people

once in the middle of math class i started quietly making yawstritch noises and in science class i started humming to the tune of yelmut

I hum dandidoo 24/7, even during school

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Attmoz said:

@Foxcake 

Just now, Foxcake said:

I hum dandidoo 24/7, even during school

Ya'll have no shame I only do them alone or with my close family

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Once this high grade kid heard me singing cold dandoo and was like "are you singing is it cold outside?" And I just gave her a death stare

probably someone addicted to tiktok, cold island went viral on tiktok and everyone was like "it's so good!" even though bone, wublin, magical sanctum, and more are 10x better

• Paw up 2

2 minutes ago, Attmoz said:

probably someone addicted to tiktok, cold island went viral on tiktok and everyone was like "it's so good!" even though bone, wublin, magical sanctum, and more are 10x better

Fire haven, Fire oasis, and Water island are godly

• Paw up 1

4 minutes ago, Foxcake said:

Once this high grade kid heard me singing cold dandoo and was like "are you singing is it cold outside?" And I just gave her a death stare

It's hilarious how msm stuff went viral on tiktok and most people don't know where it's from

My personal favourite it this quote that someone on the wiki posted, from someone in their school "Are you playing wubbox???"

• Haha 1