Stray Fawn Community

What should I do

Andromeda_

So I kinda wanna start a roleplay but I have no idea what it should be about. 

Ideas? 

I thought up an idea of some creatures from different biomes (Swamp, Mountain, Grassland, Water, Savannah) washing up on a jungle island. But not just any jungle. The MOST DANGEROUS jungle, with apes and carnivorous plants at every turn. 

I'm not sure if this is unique tho 

*Makes puppy eyes at you* Can you help me?  

UhHhHh maybe the different islands don't like each other so they're always fighting? And like the creatures who wash up here are looking for some sort of item that will bring the islands peace or something? (don't know what the item will be tho) Idk, I'm not really great with story ideas. 

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

UhHhHh maybe the different islands don't like each other so they're always fighting? And like the creatures who wash up here are looking for some sort of item that will bring the islands peace or something? (don't know what the item will be tho) Idk, I'm not really great with story ideas. 

Sounds cool, maybe I'll do that idea 

Also I had some cringe ocs from when I was like 8 and there was this diamond called "The Diamond of Purity" so maybe I'll use it

10 hours ago, AndromedaTheGalaxyCat said:

Sounds cool, maybe I'll do that idea 

Also I had some cringe ocs from when I was like 8 and there was this diamond called "The Diamond of Purity" so maybe I'll use it

'Diamond of Purity' actually sounds like a good idea lol